Other Mascaras:

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

Pros

Cons

Doesn't last long before drying out, but pretty good mascara

I do like this mascara alot but it does not seem to last long. I love Tarte and use some of their other products as well and think they're a really great brand, but I think this mascara does not last long especially for the price. I have used this mascara alot and it does a pretty good job of lengthening and volume as well but it lasts me probably two weeks or so if that sometimes. This mascara is awesome when you just open it up after the first few uses but after that it isn't all that great because it seems to just dry up too fast. I usually add a drop of water in it but sometimes that doesn't help too much either. I do really like this mascara I just wish that it lasted longer. I like the wand and pretty much every thing about it except for how long it lasts. I try also to get this while it is on sale because you can find it places alot cheaper when it is on sale. Like I said though it is a pretty good mascara and better than some I've used and thats why I would still use it, but I just wish it lasted longer and thats probably really my only problem with it. I love mascaras in general and have tried many but have yet to find my favorite. I guess this mascara would be in my top category despite how long it lasts though because it is still pretty good and better than most I've tried.

Tarte Newbie

So...my bi-yearly trip to my local ULTA resulted in this new-to-me mascara by Tarte called "Lights Camera Action". I am a self-professed mascara snob, so already a big fan of Tarte products I was highly anticipating trying this mascara, as it came highly recommended by the sales associate. After getting it home, I took it out of the package and was immediately disappointed in the presentation and packaging of this mascara. The mascara comes in a glossed-over cardboard!?!? and has a very long applicator....which to me can be tricky when applying mascara. I prefer a medium to small wand...not sure about everyone else. I like the brush itself, just wish it was on a smaller wand. The mascara was okay...just okay. Honestly, for the money I spent on the mascara, I could have purchased 3 of my favorite drugstore brand...so it goes without saying this is definitely a three-star review.

Tarte Newbie

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Easy To Take-off
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Natural Looking
  • Smooth

Cons

• Difficult to Apply

• Everyday

• Skin Tone:
  • Fair

Doesn't last long before drying out, but pretty good mascara

• Ease of Application:

works great without all the chemicals

from Fort Lauderdale, Fl

Comments about Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara:

I have always been torn between using makeup that works and looks good or makeup that is more natural. Now this brand may not be the most natural one out there but it definitely skips some of the not so good chemicals other companies use. Then to make it even better the mascara works great. I have used many brands over the years from drug store brands to department store high end brands and this one can definitely hold its own. I use the basic black and it works well. It goes on nicely does not clump and stays on all day. It makes my lashes look long and full with just a coat or two depending on how long and thick i want them. I also have sensitive skin and eyes and i do not have any problems with this product. Then at the end of the day it comes off easily with eye makeup remover. I

As stated above the mascara goes on easily and stays on all day. It makes my lashes look full and natural. Then at the end of the day it removes easily.

Ease of Application
It doesn't clump when putting on the mascara making getting ready in the morning a breeze.

• Ease of Application:

Who thought natural would look so fabulous

Comments about Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara:

Overall the best mascara I have ever used. The applicator is so fine it seperates the lashes as it applies the mascara lengthening them to a gorgeous perfect length. The mascara doesn't clump it applies smooth, making the lashes long and lushious without looking caked on. It is perfect for those of you who have sensitive eyes as well. I have sensitive eyes and this has been a heaven send. I can now wear a lash lengthening mascara that doesn't burn my eyes. No more suffering to have long lashes for me. You will find this tube will last you for a decent amount of time, as well making the price super affordable.

The does precisely what is claims. My lashes are so long after use I have to wear my contacts as my lashes hit the lens of my glasses. The performance is amazing. Removal is just as easy no scrubbing until your eyes burn. This is a 5 star in the performance department. Did i mention it has natural ingredients that wont cause your eyes to be irritated.

Ease of Application
The brush makes application so much smoother and easier. There is no clumping, no huge blobs of the product. The applicator separates the lashes coating each lash for max volume and definition.

I LOVE IT ! Amazing !

Comments about Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara:

This mascara is great by itself but AMAZING when used with the Tarte lash primer . However the formula is a bit wet so you have to be careful that the product doesn't smear onto your eyelids but once dry your lashes feel great their not hard at all.

Ease of Application
Formula is a bit wet so be careful it doesn't get on your eyelids when applying it.

Like all the rest?

from Washington, DC

Comments about Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara:

Bought this mascara after seeing it on the Dr. Oz show, mainly because it was supposed to condition my lashes. I can't tell any difference in the condition of my lashes, but I do not wear mascara regularly. I'll go back to an easier to remove mascara.

As a mascara it's adequate, I can't tell if it conditions my lashes or not. I prefer an easier to remove mascara that won't leave me with racoon eyes.

Ease of Application
Comparable to other mascaras, clumped a bit but not excessively.

Show-stopping Lashes!!

from Buffalo NY

Comments about Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara:

Excellent product. I recommend it if you want long full lashes. Good for day or night. I gave it to all my friends for Christmas last year and now they are hooked too!

This is my go-to mascara. I ALWAYS get compliments on my lashes when I use it. Without fail. Sometimes I curl my lashes with a curler first and sometimes I don't but they look good either way. The mascara goes on smooth and lasts all day without running. I only need one coat and my lashes instantly get more body and look full, shiny, and long.

Ease of Application
The wand is lightweight and has just the right amount of mascara on it, so it is not clumpy or scratchy.

• Ease of Application:

Excellent and worth the money

from Miami, FL

Comments about Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara:

I love how this makes your lashed so much thicker. I actually have visible lashes with this product. This mascara is much pricier than regular drug store products but is very much worth the extra money. I normally buy drug store everything. I got a sample in a subscription box I purchased and fell in love with it. It lasts the whole day and one coat of this is like 2-3 coats of others. Excellent product and so worth the money!

lasts the whole day

easy and 1-2 coats needed vs my usual 3 or more

• Ease of Application:

I am so impressed with this!

from Belleville, IL

Comments about Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara:

I am a makeup junkie. You should know that, and know that because of that, I use a lot things and have only a few I am loyal too.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes, Mascara (waterpoof) is one I am loyal to. It is simply the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my lashes look longer and fuller. A lot longer and a lot fuller! With just one coat. Two coats and oh. my. goodness! It looks like I am wearing falsies.

I haven't had any problem with clumping. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes goes on perfectly. Smoothly. And dries quickly on my lashes, which is a feature I personally look for in a mascara.

Did I mention it is waterproof? It is SO waterproof. It is one of the only mascaras I have ever used that really deserves the term waterproof. My younger brother died last month. Unexpectedly. For four days in the hospital and then through the visitation and funeral, Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes held up. I had cousins asking me, begging me, to tell them what I had on. So, if it can hold up through hard crying, you know, bawling your eyes out crying, then it is something.

I love Tarte in general, but, I really love this mascara.

Best Mascara Ever!!!

from Alabaster, AL

Comments about Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara:

This is the best mascara ever! I used to believe that all mascara was the same and I usually bought a cheap tube at a discount store. I got this mascara before my wedding and I am in love with it. It goes on with out clumping and stays on with out smearing. I love the bristles on the brush and how they seperate all my lashes. I also love that the mascara does not smear and give that awful racoon look. Even my husband noticed the difference when I tried to go back to a cheap brand. He kept asking my what was wrong with my eyes and then insisted I go buy Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara. Other mascaras tend to flake all over my face and I never have this problem with Tarte. I also have alergies and I rub my eyes a lot. With thsi mascara I never have the black eye look. I also like that is is easy to remove. I use a little eye makeup remover and it come off with out having to really rub.