Other Mascaras:
Tarte
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara

Voluminous eyelashes!

For someone who has long, but really thin lashes, this voluminous mascara was perfect! Really easy to apply with the long aplicator and it was very long-lasting.

Missouri

really liked

I got this as a sample in my IPSY bag and was pleasantly surprised! I really liked the formula and what it did! will most definitely buy the full size

illinois

One of my favorites

I know that Tarte isn't known for having the best mascaras but I love them compared to other fan favorites like Too Faced's Better Than Sex. This is my second favorite mascara next to Tarte's Tartest. The brush is perfect and it great at separating lashes and adding a lot of volume without causing the lashes to look clumped together. You don't really have to go over your lashes multiple time to receive a great look, like some other brands. The formula is, however, a little drier than others which may lead to you not getting as much life out of it as you want. That being said, I think its worth it (and the I sort of think the dryness reduces your drying time so you don't have to worry as much about opening your eyes too soon.)

New Baltimore, MI

true

Love Tarte, but not my favorite mascara

I really love the Tarte brand, but this mascara isn't my favorite. It's not a bad mascara, it certainly does what I expect a mascara to do, but I just prefer a different brand's over this one in terms of how it makes my lashes look.

Lincoln, NE

Lights, camera, no flash

The formula didn't give me long lashes and it didn't last very long. Several coats didn't help. The best part is the brush. It literally combs every eyelash and I've used it with other formulas and it is the perfect brush.

Alaska

Holy Lashes!!!

This is my favorite mascara. I love long voluminous lashes! I use this mascara every day and ive repurchased this multiple times!!!❤❤

Binghamton, NY

Tarte Newbie

So...my bi-yearly trip to my local ULTA resulted in this new-to-me mascara by Tarte called "Lights Camera Action". I am a self-professed mascara snob, so already a big fan of Tarte products I was highly anticipating trying this mascara, as it came highly recommended by the sales associate. After getting it home, I took it out of the package and was immediately disappointed in the presentation and packaging of this mascara. The mascara comes in a glossed-over cardboard!?!? and has a very long applicator....which to me can be tricky when applying mascara. I prefer a medium to small wand...not sure about everyone else. I like the brush itself, just wish it was on a smaller wand. The mascara was okay...just okay. Honestly, for the money I spent on the mascara, I could have purchased 3 of my favorite drugstore brand...so it goes without saying this is definitely a three-star review.

false

Doesn't last long before drying out, but pretty good mascara

I do like this mascara alot but it does not seem to last long. I love Tarte and use some of their other products as well and think they're a really great brand, but I think this mascara does not last long especially for the price. I have used this mascara alot and it does a pretty good job of lengthening and volume as well but it lasts me probably two weeks or so if that sometimes. This mascara is awesome when you just open it up after the first few uses but after that it isn't all that great because it seems to just dry up too fast. I usually add a drop of water in it but sometimes that doesn't help too much either. I do really like this mascara I just wish that it lasted longer. I like the wand and pretty much every thing about it except for how long it lasts. I try also to get this while it is on sale because you can find it places alot cheaper when it is on sale. Like I said though it is a pretty good mascara and better than some I've used and thats why I would still use it, but I just wish it lasted longer and thats probably really my only problem with it. I love mascaras in general and have tried many but have yet to find my favorite. I guess this mascara would be in my top category despite how long it lasts though because it is still pretty good and better than most I've tried.

true

works great without all the chemicals

I have always been torn between using makeup that works and looks good or makeup that is more natural. Now this brand may not be the most natural one out there but it definitely skips some of the not so good chemicals other companies use. Then to make it even better the mascara works great. I have used many brands over the years from drug store brands to department store high end brands and this one can definitely hold its own. I use the basic black and it works well. It goes on nicely does not clump and stays on all day. It makes my lashes look long and full with just a coat or two depending on how long and thick i want them. I also have sensitive skin and eyes and i do not have any problems with this product. Then at the end of the day it comes off easily with eye makeup remover. I Performance As stated above the mascara goes on easily and stays on all day. It makes my lashes look full and natural. Then at the end of the day it removes easily. Ease of Application It doesn't clump when putting on the mascara making getting ready in the morning a breeze.

Hollywood, FL

true

Who thought natural would look so fabulous

Overall the best mascara I have ever used. The applicator is so fine it seperates the lashes as it applies the mascara lengthening them to a gorgeous perfect length. The mascara doesn't clump it applies smooth, making the lashes long and lushious without looking caked on. It is perfect for those of you who have sensitive eyes as well. I have sensitive eyes and this has been a heaven send. I can now wear a lash lengthening mascara that doesn't burn my eyes. No more suffering to have long lashes for me. You will find this tube will last you for a decent amount of time, as well making the price super affordable. Performance The does precisely what is claims. My lashes are so long after use I have to wear my contacts as my lashes hit the lens of my glasses. The performance is amazing. Removal is just as easy no scrubbing until your eyes burn. This is a 5 star in the performance department. Did i mention it has natural ingredients that wont cause your eyes to be irritated. Ease of Application The brush makes application so much smoother and easier. There is no clumping, no huge blobs of the product. The applicator separates the lashes coating each lash for max volume and definition.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara