Other Hair Conditioners:
TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner

TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner

Pros

Cons

TRESemme conditioner leaves my hair silky and smelling great.

TRESemme’s conditioner is great value for the price. I never feel like I am over spending when I buy TRESemme  conditioner. I am usually a store brand kind of girl, but this conditioner is not much more than a store brand and makes me feel great. My hair has that fresh out of the shower silky feel all day long. Beyond that, I often get compliments on how good my hair smells as well. This always brightens my day! TRESemme conditioner is think and creamy and is easy to work into my hair. It rinses out well and never leaves residue on my scalp. I would definitely recommend TRESemme  conditioner to anyone who wants silky smooth and soft hair. Another feature is that I can always get right out of the shower and begin brushing straight through my hair from top to bottom. All the tangles are gone and it doesn’t hurt to get through my long think hair at all. I have really long hair that can often look dull and flat, but that never happens with TRESemme . I am not one to use lots of hair producf and I do nothing beyond washing and brushing out my hair, but TRESemme makes me feel like I just stepped out of a salon. Definitely a great product!

Left me with dull, frizzy hair

I have been on the search for the perfect shampoo and conditioner since I developed an allergic reaction to Pantene a few years ago. Recently I tried TreSemme Smooth and Silky. I can't say I was happy with the results. After a few uses, my hair ended up looking dull and lifeless. It began to tangle badly and become quite frizzy.

Tresemme Smooth and Silky comes in a massive 900ml bottle. This would be great if it worked, but it put me off trying it because the bottles are more expensive than most brands (because they contain 2x or more the conditioner). However, I finally decided to give it a go.

I have very fine, straight hair (which is quite thick). I normally have almost no problems with tangling (a quick brush in the morning will keep my hair looking great all day), but since using the Tresemme I have had a lot more problems with knots. I need to brush my hair several times a day to keep it looking neat and tidy. My hair has also become quite frizzy and dull looking. I still have a fair deal left in the bottle, but I've had enough and bought a new shampoo and conditioner.

One good note, the scent is quite mild and doesn't give me a headache like many other brands.

Shiny hair without the weight

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

My hair is pretty moody, so I have a wide range of products in my shower to fit the current condition of my hair. TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner is a regular for me.

While this conditioner doesn't leave my hair quite as sleek as some similar conditioners, it does tame my friz without weighing it down like some others. It leaves my hair feelings soft and smooth and makes it much easier to style. I use this conditioner on days my hair feels somewhat frizzy and doesn't need the full strength of another brand. On days my hair is feelings more frizzy and unmanageable I use the other brand and it weighs my hair down so much it looks super fine and thin, so those are pony tail days. This conditioner allows me to smooth my hair and style it however I want. It looks full and healthy and it does not make my hair oily.

The scent is neither pleasant or offensive. It has a typical hair product smell.

TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner Made My Hair Silky Smooth

from Stockton, CA

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

This conditioner really did make my hair silky smooth. I guess I am lucky because this conditioner did wonders for my hair. The texture of my hair is medium. It is not thin and it is not thick. This conditioner made my hair look thicker than it is. It really moisturized my hair too. I was amazed at how shinny it made my hair as well. I don't know how they do it. My hair feels like silk when I touch it after I use this conditioner. My hair looks silky too. I really think it depends on the texture of your hair. I like the texture of this conditioner because it is just right. The conditioner is a pretty color too. It looks expensive. It has a fresh, crisp, clean and sweet fragrance to it as well. This conditioner comes in a very pretty container and it is very large. I am still using mine, and it has been more than a year. The price is fair for the way this conditioner works. I like to use this conditioner with TRESemme shampoo for best results. I will be using "TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner" again and again.

Best conditioner for smooth hair.

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

This conditioner works great! Its my new go to conditioner! It works great on dandruff, has no scent, and is very effective, perfect for me! I have tried so many conditioners for my VERY frizzy,dry, and tangled hair, but this is definetly the best one I have tried overall. I leave it in my hair for about two minutes, then wash it off, and my hair is super smooth! It also works great for detangling. Another thing thats great about this conditioner is that it works as a body/hand wash too, It makes your hands feel smooth! The only thing that I don't like about this conditioner is that it burns your eyes! Some of it accidently dripped into my eye, and it was burning for nearly half an hour, not good for kids! Overall, I think this is a great conditioner, detangler, and smoother, that is unfortunetly not good for kids, in my opinion, since it burns your eyes so badly. As always, good luck!

Silky hair

from Bakersfield, CA

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

If you're looking for a high quality conditioner, without having to pay and arm and a leg, this is the perfect conditioner for you. It literally makes your hair feel like silk after using it. I've used it for a few years and it's the only one I will use and you don't have to use a lot.

Before using this I had dry hair from all of the color treating I do to my hair. After the first use, I could feel a difference in my hair being softer. The longer I used it, the more healthier my hair became. My hair feels silky soft and it's also manageable. I use to use the salon quality conditioners and they did ok, but were expensive. This works better and is about a quarter of the price. I would highly recommend this product for people with dry or color treated hair, you'll see and feel a dramatic difference after using.

Love the scent of this conditioner, it smells very clean and isn't overpowering. It's similar to a pantene scent.

Really a salon worthy product at a budget friendly price

from West Virginia

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

This conditioner is a great product to have around. It is male and female friendly in that the bottle design isn't too girly or to masculine and the scent is nice enough that both sexes can use it. It does smell geared more towards females but it isn't so overpowering that guys cant or wont use it. It keeps hair tame and it helps with split ends and breaking. It has definitely been used as both a rinse out and a leave in conditioner in my household. It makes my hair and my guys hair easier to comb and brush and it helps with damage control because I love to color and style my hair. It hasn't taken any of my color out and works on my long straight hair as well as my boyfriends short curly hair. Also, it isn't marketed for dandruff but I believe it has helped my boyfriends dandruff problems significantly.

Does a wonderful job of detangling and conditioning. It provides a good amount of moisture and is very rick, silky, creamy, and thick so it's spreadable and lasts and last. The bottle is massive so it goes a long way. I love using this as a leave in as well on the ends of my hair and his. It keeps the ends sealed and it makes both of our manes much easier to comb and brush.

The scent is subtle in the bottle but it lasts for days on your hair. It smells stronger once applied but in a good way. It smells more feminine than masculine but it isn't so much that a guy wouldn't want to use it. It's a nice smell and has a somewhat citrusy scent that we can both agree on.

Great conditioner for dry hair

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

I bought this shampoo originally because it was a great price for such a large quantity and it seemed like it would be high quality. I have been pleased with it and use it as my main conditioner along with the moisturizing Tresemme shampoo. I use it about every two to three days because I like to alternate with a different kind of shampoo and conditioner as I feel it keeps my hair even softer. I have naturally wavy and frizzy medium thickness long hair. It definitely helps to moisturize my dry hair but I still use a flat iron to give it the smooth and glossy look I desire. Using this conditioner definitely makes it easier to brush my hair after my shower. I like the pump style for the large bottle, but the only problem is that the opening can clog kind of easily so I have occasionally had to clear it out with a tooth pick so it dispenses more easily and evenly.

I like the clean, fresh scent this conditioner has.

Smooth and Silky

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

TRESemme's Smooth and Silky Conditioner really does leave my hair feeling smooth and silky and it is noticeably smooth and silky because I get so many compliments on my hair and how soft it is when I use this conditioner on my hair. It is easy to use just apply about a quarter size amount to already shampooed hair in the shower and apply it to the ends of your hair. Work it through with your fingers to work out any tangles and then leave it in your hair for about five minutes to make sure it works its magic on your hair. Then rinse it out and your hair is smooth and silky. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone.

My hair feels smooth and silky when I use TRESemme's Smooth and Silky Conditioner on my hair. It gets all of the tangles out of my hair and when I dry my hair with my blow dryer it is noticeably silky and smooth.

I enjoy the scent of TRESemme's Smooth and Silky Conditioner. It smells good and my hair smells clean and fresh and feminine.

Keeps my hair from getting frizzy

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

I tend to have frizzy hair, so I am always looking for conditioners to keep my hair straight and manageable. One of the conditioners I use often is TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner. It does a great job of keeping all of the knots out of my hair. I normally apply some conditioner and leave it on my hair for a few minutes. This gives my hair more of a deep conditioning which helps keep it moisturized and eliminates a lot of the frizziness of my hair.

I also like this conditioner because it comes in such a large size container. I normally go thru a lot of conditioner, so the size is convenient so I'm not always having to go to the store to purchase more conditioner. I can typically find this conditioner at any store that sells hair care products, and it is normally a very affordable price.

This does a great job of keeping the knots out of my hair all day long. It also works well to keep my hair straight and frizz free for the entire day.

a good conditioner that detangles

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

I feel like Tresemme smooth and silky conditioner works pretty good for my hair. The conditioner is really thick and creamy and it penetrates each hair strand into feeling a lot smoother. I did see and feel a difference in my hairs texture. My hair is a little damaged and I have a little bit of split ends so I need something that will make my hair feel a lot softer. When I rinsed out the conditioner I immediately felt my hair feeling silky. It detangled all my knots I had in my hair before. I really love the smell of this conditioner, it has a soft perfume scent to it. When I blow dry and style my hair after it was a lot manageable and my hair felt a lot smoother. Its inexpensive and the big bottles last a very long time. I always compare the price and the ounces and you get a lot more with Tresemme products then other brands out there. I recommend this for anybody who wants softer, smoother, healthier looking hair. You wil be amazed with this conditioner.

My Hair is so Smooth & Silky with TRESemme Conditioner

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about TRESemme Smooth & Silky Conditioner:

I was very satisfied with the TRESemme Smooth and Silky Conditioner. It lived up to it's label. It left my hair feeling smooth and silky. I was so happy with the results from this conditioner. It totally exceeded my expectations. I love how this conditioner puts the moisture back into your hair after you wash it. Shampoo has a tendency to strip your hair of all it's natural oils so to have this awesome conditioner to revitalize your hair is great. I use this conditioner after every wash of my hair. It's one of the only brands that I will use on my hair. I also have used this brand in my shop on my clients.They love the way it makes their hair feel. All of the body it leaves is also a major plus. I couldn't imagine not having this conditioner at my reach. I will continue to use this great conditioner and I would certainly recommend it to friends and family.

TRESemme smooth and silky conditioner is highly effective in doing as it has advertised. I was very satisfied.

This conditioner has a decent scent. It's great for what it's used for. Leaving your hair looking and smelling great.