Other Powders:
TIGI
TIGI Bed Head - Glamma Powder

TIGI Bed Head - Glamma Powder

Been using this stuff for 3 years now!

from Saint Joseph, IL

Comments about TIGI Bed Head - Glamma Powder:

When I was in cosmetolgy school I discovered this stuff. It was a little pricey but if you look around online you can find it almost half the cost. Anyways I have oily skin and I have a litle scarring from past zits as a teenager and this stuff covers all of it. It evens out my tone, it's not oily at all which is awesome and my face is just so much prettier looking with this product than all the other products I have tried in the past. I like to also use it with the Bed Head TIGI concealer (that stuff is so amazing I can't even describe it!). I used to use the stick concealer (was call Fixx It Stick), but now they have a different version which is even better! It does wonders with dark circles under your eyes or even problems zips. It's like they dissappear! Anyways back to the powder, I would definitely say this is worth the money! I am stingy with my money but I always find a way to pay for this stuff. It's definitely worth a shot at least!

Takes your skin to glam perfection

from Baton Rouge, LA

Comments about TIGI Bed Head - Glamma Powder:

I love love love this powder... I was very reluctant to switch from my old powder, but when I won this powder and a hair show I figured it could not hurt to try it. Well I am so glad I did. This powder is light reflective and oil-free. It gives you a smooth and polished look. I could not as for a better cover from a powder with out that powder look. It comes in 5 different shades and 1 bronzer.

TIGI – Bed Head makes great make-up and they do not test on animals.