Other Powders:
Benefit
Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder

Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder

Pros

• Easy to apply (3)
  • Long-lasting (3)

Cons

Dandelions aren't pink but this powder's baby pink and beautiful

***Quick View:*** Perk up tired or dull skin with this baby pink powder that makes your skin look fresh and alive.

***About Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up...Read complete review

***About Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder***

This amazing powder is light pink and hard packed in a pretty square cardboard box. It comes with quite a good wide short brush for application or you can use your own. When I first bought this, I thought it was blush. It really isn't. It is an all over powder that brightens skin, wakes it up, and makes me look a heck of a lot healthier. It is very sheer and subtle so there is no worry that you will look sunburned or pink. It gives just a hint of color to wake up the skin.

There is barely any shimmer at all in **Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder** - which I like. It is more natural without shimmer. One box has lasted me 18 months and it barely looks used! It's crazy concentrated. The only complaint I have is that the box, which has a cardboard box top, isn't very easy to cart around in my purse. I fear that it will open in my purse. However, if it did, the powder is so hard packed that it wouldn't be lost. This can be used as blush for those who like super subtle baby pink cheeks or can be used as both blush and an all over powder. I use it as a finishing powder and it definitely perks up my pale skin.

***My Viewpoint***

This powder is another Benefit mainstay that millions of women love. I am one. I have used this powder for years and it just last and lasts! I just sweep a bit of the powder across my face when I am finished applying makeup and it subtly makes me glow and look healthier. I can't argue with those results. ***4 stars. ***I wish it had a better container to carry with me.

Not Pigmented Enough!

I have olive, medium tanned skin. I'm Barcelona in Nars and NW 35. For ladies with similar skin tone, the blush does not do much at all. If you try packing it, it just turns chalky. For the price you pay, it's quite useless. I've noticed this isn't just a problem with dandelion but all Benefit blushes. They're just not pigmented enough. If you're going to pay nearly 20 bucks for a blush, it might as well provide you with good coverage/pigmentation, but if it doesn't do that, even after you pack it on, then you know that you aren't getting what you paid for. Sure the packaging is exceptionally cute and attractive, but what point in buying when the product isn't even functional on you. I'll be honest, i have been tempted to buy the products simply because of their unique packaging, but i have to halt myself. It kind of annoys me that benefit would leave us medium and darker toned ladies out with the very limited blush shade selections.

Nice blush to have in your makeup bag

from Downers Grove, IL

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Doesn't Settle In Creases
  • Easy To Apply
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting

• Normal Skin

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

I received this blush as a gift and I love it. It gives you a very natural looking flush to your skin and sets nicely. It has a matte finish, no glittery effect at all. I think you could use this on any skin tone.

At last my blush love has come along!

from Ohio

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Blends Easily
    • Doesn't Appear Cakey
    • Easy To Apply
    • Good Pigmentation
    • Long-Lasting
    • Looks Natural
    • Perfect for Fair Skin
    • Versatile

• Anytime
      • Hint of Color

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

This is the perfect color for super pale skin. Don't be afraid of it if you have yellow undertones as I was for so long. It is pink but it shows up very neutral and natural when you put it on. It has quickly become my go to for never fail every occasion blush. It can work with any look I do, natural, dramatic, cool, warm, smoky eyes or a bold lip. Everything is complemented by Dandelion.

My go to blush!

from Dallas, Tx

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Blends Easily
      • Doesn't Appear Cakey
      • Easy To Apply
      • Good Pigmentation
      • Long-Lasting
      • Looks Natural
      • Versatile

• Anytime
        • Hint of Color

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

My go to blush. It is perfect to add a hint of color to your cheeks. Versatile. Highly Pigmented

Not as pigmented as I thought

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

I've seen so many swatches and reviews in this and the color looks absolutely beautiful. However on my skin tone it isn't pigmented at all, unless I apply a lot which I don't like because then it starts to look cakey on my face. I love all of the benefit boxed blushes I just wish this one worked with my skin tone.

It adds a warm glow to my face

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

I'll admit it. I love Benefit Cosmetics because their marketing appeals to my retro/vintage obsession. But their products really do make me feel better. It's a good way to cheer myself up. This powder looks natural on me. I don't wear foundation and other than a long, hot bath and enough sleep, Dandelion helps me feel like I look healthy with a glow, even during the chilly winter weather when I'm at the bus stop on my way to work.

This soft pink color is perfect for all face types.

from Indian Trail, NC

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

This is the perfect product for those who just want a little color on their face, without looking like they've have applied too much blush. It's a soft, light pink. I bought the Dandelion palette, which also includes two eyeshadows and matching lipstick. I love the colors together because they create such a natural-looking face.

Gives You an Ethereal Glow

from Ridgefield, CT

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

The Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face powder is the best powder to achieve that "ethereal"-type glow. It is the perfect light pink that really brightens and highlights, although it may be a little too light for darker skin tones (it will probably look best on lighter skin tones). I really like to use this on the top of my cheekbone to make my cheeksbones more pronounced, and swipe it down my nose as well. I use the brush that comes with it to apply it as a highlight; it's a very rectangular, flat topped brush that works extremely well - it doesn't work well for the blushes, but for highlight, it can keep it really concentrated so that the highlight powder isn't all over our face. And the packaging is also super cute. Can't say enough about this!

My favorite every day blush

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

I absolutely love this blush. I was a little bit worried about how it would look like on my skin since I have relatively fair skin color, and I did not like cheek color to be too shinny since that makes me look weired. It turned out to be my favorite every-day blush once I tried it on. It gives me a natural glowing looking with perfect light color and a little bit shimmer, makes me look like as fresh as just wake up. If I do not have a good night sleeping, this blush always saves my day in the morning once I apply it on my cheek. It wakes up tired skin just like that, very simple and sweet. And it does not have much smell which is good. It stays on my skin for a whole day, but if I have a party to go at night, I normally prefer to re-apply a thin layer in the afternoon. Just to highlight the face contoure. I bought it 2 years ago, and to me it looks like only one third is gone even though I use it every single day, and it can still last for 4 more years. Definitely recommend it.

Not Pigmented Enough!

from San Diego, CA

Cute color

Comments about Benefit Dandelion Pink Perk-Me-Up Face Powder:

This used to be my favorite blush, and it still is my mom's favorite blush. I'm 22 and she's 47 and it looks good and appropriate on both of us, it's really subtle and perfect as everyday bush. The gold shimmer makes my apples look glowy. I do not carry this in my purse though, because it's too big to fit in my purse and the paper package wears off easily. The only thing I don't like about box-o-powders are the brushes. I think the quality is too bad, it works best for the hard texture.The problem is I can never wash the brush! I think Benefit has some work to do remodeling with their blushes because it can feel a bit cheap feeling because of the cardboard. Also, I am never a fan of their brushes because it is way too angeled and that just never looks good applied on the face, you want it to look natural. That being said, I love this blush and it is really easy to wear day to day without much thinking.