Other Powders:
Lancome
Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades

Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades

Love this makeup!

I love how versatile Lancome's Dual Finish Powder is!  While I am typically a bargain shopper, I have experienced firsthand how skimping on quality makeup can produce a disaster, so I buy Lancome. And I'm not a beauty diva at all!

I love how this make-up completely smooths out my complexion without making it look like I put on another face that morning.  When the shade is matched to your skin tone, it produces a very natural, clean look.  No cakey look, if you're careful, no jawline problems.  Just be careful not to go overboard around the oilier parts of your face, or it will definitely be noticeable!

Another great thing is that one compact lasts forever!  I know it seems expensive, but my Lancome Dual Finish Powder lasts me so much longer than any compact of Covergirl or Maybelline ever did!  It is so worth it, and there are a lot of options when ordering (especially online) to get cash back on your purchase! Makes it very affordable for this budget-conscious mom!

I expected more for the price.

I found Lancome Dual Finish Powder a big let down. It didn't give me the "even" toned look I was searching for. The powder left my skin feeling kinda dry. With other powders I'm able to use just moisturizer and a powder and be done. This is the only powder I haven't finished which wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't so expensive. I did find the dry pad a bit useless and threw it away the first day. It didn't spread very easily and felt thick on my face. It looked like colored powder on my face. There was absolutely no consistency and it didn't make my face look good. I did have a little more success with the sponge pad. Using the alternative pad helped smooth it out somewhat better. It seems to absorb better on my face and I see better results. If you buy this product ask to have some applied to your face by a consultant. I have sensitive to dry skin so maybe someone with oily skin would have better results.

Amazing!

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

The Lancome Dual Finish Powder is incredible! I love this powder. It goes on smoothly and easily. It blends perfectly with my skin, and helps keep my foundation looking perfect all day long! I have never found a better powder than this. I love how it works with my Lancome Photogenic Foundation, which they sadly discontinued. The Dual Finish Powder is offered in many different shades. It is a little expensive, however it lasts a long time. Also the results are a million times better than you're going to get from a cheaper drug store brand. It is really worth the extra cost!

I expected more for the price.

Light, but perfect.

from Absecon, NJ

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

I recently got a makeover done at a Lancome counter and the beauty specialist asked if I wanted foundation + powder or just powder. So, I said I only wanted powder because I don't like using foundation since it is a little heavy on my skin. She picked out 200 buff for my skin tone and started to work her magic on my face. After about an hour with eyes, lips and face, I was ready to see the final outcome in the mirror. I was shocked because of how flawless my face looked with just powder. My face without makeup would be a bit uneven, but this powder totally changed the result. I'm sure if I chose to use foundation along with this powder the outcome would have been even more amazing, but it amazes me how powder alone can change the uneven tones on my face. I really liked it and it didn't feel heavy at all! So I ended up purchasing the powder and use it ever now and then, my skin is very sensitive and this powder does not affect it in any way.

It's a must have in your makeup bag.

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

It's probably the best powder on the market. I love the coverage it provides, but it doesn't make my skin feel caked with makeup. I apply it with a loose brush and it gives me a flawless finish. It's truly a must have product.

My Best Friend!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

Lancome Dual Finish Powder Makeup is my absolute BEST friend! I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. The quality of it is unbelievable. I use it on a daily basis when going to work or going out. You can use the thick pad to apply a thicker layer of the powder (as foundation) for an evening look and the thinner one for an everyday clean and polished look. I have recommended Lancome's Dual Finish to so many people and they have all been satisfied. I must admit I ventured out and bought a different pressed powder from a different brand and boy was I wrong for doing that! I broke out for no apparent reason and the tone was horrendous. I tried another brand after that and was equally disappointed. I guess I should have never tried anything else -- and now I definitely won't!

Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Makeup is the only one I use!

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

After experimenting with various makeup brands, I have come to the conclusion that Lancome's dual finish versatile powder makeup is the best!  I love it because it is long-lasting, which to me is very important.  I am a busy mom, and most days I don't have time to re-apply my makeup during the day.  Another bonus, is that the product will last a long time.  I wear it almost daily, and it's months before I have to buy a new one! It goes on smooth, and makes my skin look and feel soft.

Awesome, Stretches your money 2 for 1 deal!

from Titusville, FL

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

I have been using Lancome since I was a teenage and am very loyal to their products, especially their dual finish versatile powder.  I use Matte Buff II as I have fair skin and I find that no other brand offers anything that comes close in comparison.  This make-up comes with both a sponge and powder applicator.  The instructions say to wet the sponge to use the make-up as concealer and use the puff to use it as a powder finish.

What I do is apply my moisturizer and use that instead of water to turn the powder into foundation.  I will apply my moisturizer and let it set while I go on to do my eye make-up.  Then I use the dry sponge to apply the make-up as a foundation and finish off with the powder application.

One thing you have to watch out for is compression of the powder at the end.  I have wasted several powders because I have broken them up from uneven usage.  Try not to wear the powder down at one end to avoid this.

Love this makeup!

from Bowling Green, KY

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

Adjustable, smooth coverage, long lasting

from Ocean Shores, WA

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

Can be used wet or dry, as a foundation or powder.  Great coverage that doesn't emphasize wrinkles for those of us who have them.  Nice color selection, too.  Not cheap, but lasts a long time.  Worth every penny!

Dual Finish-Perfect Finish

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup - All Shades:

Dual Finish is well known in the makeup world.  It is one of the very first if not the first full coverage powder and foundation in one.  It totally perfects the skin leaving a flawless even skin tone.  This product is one of those products that you don't want to be without.  You can apply it in a minute and look like you spent an hour.  Many people in television and film have been known to use this product for it's instant perfection,. Dual Finish does have a higher price point but the quality well exceeds the price.  Also it is available in a very large selection of colors, from the very fairest to deepest skin tones.  It is a product I have used for over 25 years and I have found nothing that compares to it.