Other Powders:
Physicians Formula
Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder - Highlighter

Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder - Highlighter

Physician Formula's highlighter gives a great natural glow!

from Lavon, TX

Comments about Physicians Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder - Highlighter:

I am a big fan of make-up products that don't make me look "made up."  Physician's Formula whole line of make-up does just that.  I especially love this multi-colored face powder.  I have been using it for years.  It works great as an easy powder foundation similar to Bare Minerals or as a powder to go over a liquid formula.  It's ability to cover makes it a perfect powder to keep in your handbag because it is great for touch-ups.  The mix of colors creates a natural glow without allowing you to overdo it.  It is so easy to over-do it with powders and make your face appear chalky, powdery or even yellow.   I have an overly red face especially around my cheek bones and nose and this powder evens out my complexion and gives my face a more flawless appearance.  The price is moderate especially compared to mail-order or beauty store brands and it is sold almost everywhere.  I would definitely recommend watching the ads for local drug stores because they frequently put the Physician's Formula brand on sale for buy one, get one half off making their products much more affordable.

Physician's Formula Multi-Colored Powder is the best powder!

from Lamar, MO

I had wanted to try Physician's Formula Powder Palette Multi-Colored Face Powder Highlighter for a very long time, but I'm a cost-conscious consumer and Physician's Formula products are priced higher than my normal face products. This powder appealed to me because it is supposed to balance out the different tones in your skin. I have an uneven skintone with a few red splotches and dark undereye circles. I finally found a great deal on this product and decided to try it.

This powder is definitely worth the price! I couldn't believe how much better it made me look. I am someone who rarely goes out of my house without foundation on, but this powder does such a good job of covering and balancing my skin that sometimes I skip the foundation altogether. I still don't understand how green, red, and yellow can come together and look so good, but I really don't care as long as it works. The best part is that it is so lightweight, you forget you have it on! I do still need a concealer for my undereye circles, but they are pretty dark, and I don't have to use concealer on all of my red splotches anymore.

I highly recommend that you try this powder if you have an uneven skintone. Although it is a little expensive, it's well worth the money, especially if you find a good deal. However, I will pay full price for it if I have to and that says a lot since I don't pay full price for many things.

Physicians Formula Multi-Colored Highlighter is way overrated.

from Candler, NC

Physicians Dormula Multi-Colored Highlighter is definiitely a product you can do without.  Although it lends a nice general color to the face, the color itself is definitely way too light, almost not there.  It really does not justfy the cost.

I love this stuff

from Mchenry, IL

I have used physicians formula for many many years.  I always try to purchase there new products, however, I always seem to go back to this product.  Probably because it is my favorite.  I use it everyday and find it doesnt clog my pores and make me break out!  Almost every other product I have tried does this.  This is the only makeup I can use everyday and not have bad consequences.  I feel strange without makeup on so this is a great solution.  It highlights the needed parts on my face and allows me to look tan when in fact I have not gone in the sun at all which saves my skin from wrinkles!  Overall, I would recommmend this to all my firends and trust me I have.  I got my mother hooked on using this product as well.  She is a bigger fan of the bronzer though.  I prefer the blush/highlighter because it comes a shade that is just right for my skin and does not look fake.  I enjoy going to the pharmacy and picking up a highlighter that is not outragously priced!

Perfect for any skin tone!

from Middletown, VA

I love this stuff. You mix and match the colors for whatever look you want for the day. I dont have to change it in the summer because i get more tan because you can select what amount of what shade you're getting. =) And while it is expencive at first...it lasts a long time so in my opinion its really cheaper in the lon run. I am a light-makeup wearer but i've had my case for almost 2 years.

It is absolutely wonderful!

from Amarillo, TX

I am not big on spending lots of time doing make up.  My routine has to be quick and easy.  I apply a little tinted moisturizer before using Physicians Formula Muti-Colored Highlighter and it provides flawless coverage.  My freckles show through a bit but it covers any blemishes I might have.  It feels great on, doesn't give you that heavy cakey feeling.  It is definitely worth the price!

greeat for skin prone to blemishes

from Chicago, IL

this product is great. i have very sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts. i've been using this product for about a year and it has not caused any breakouts. great product!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Physicians Formula Powders Make my Face Shimmer

from Spencer, NY

I love the Physicians Formula face powders because they leave my skin feeling absolutely wonderful and offer light coverage.

I don't wear cosmetics often so it's nice to have something I can apply easily and that makes my face glow and shimmer.

If I need further coverage I apply Neutrogena liquid cover-up on my face before applying this powder. Unfortunately I haven't tried any Physicians Formula liquids yet but I'm sure they're wonderful. The price tag for the small bottles has so far stopped me.