Other Powders:
Physicians Formula
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder - All Shades

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder - All Shades

Gotta have it!

I recently bought a package of Physician's Formula makeup that contained the pressed powder, blush, and Finishing Veil. I had tried the very expensive Bare Escentuals makeup in the past and was extremely disappointed. I found that it was not only very messy trying to apply a loose powder, but it did not give me good coverage at all. So trying out the Physicians Formula I was a little skeptical.

I loved it instantly. I have been using it for over a month now, and I swear I'll never try anything else. I suffer from acne, (particularly around that lovely time of the month when my hormones go haywire) so it is important to me to have a makeup that covers well. This not only gives me great overall coverage by evening out my skin tone and covering up shine, but it is great to put in concentrated amounts over problem spots. It blends very well, and matches my skin tone better than anything else I've ever tried.

In addition to good results, it is also very simple to use. Because it's a pressed powder, there is no mess, and you can apply it in seconds using a brush without having to worry about getting it all over your fingers or using a makeup sponge. I get up early every morning to take my kids to school, and in one hour's time I get them up, feed them breakfast, pack their lunches, get them dressed and out the door. With all that, I can still find a couple of minutes to apply my makeup and walk into the school without looking like a stereotypical frumpy housewife. This is an absolute must have, and coming from someone who has been perpetually been disappointed by cosmetics in the past, that says a lot!

Love the makeup! Hate the brush!

I bought this make up recently in a kit that included the powder, blush and finishing veil powder. I love the make-up. All of it. It looks flawless and I get so many compliments on it. However, if you buy this, buy new make up brushes. The brush that comes with the powder is to cheap and the bristles are too hard. It causes you to go through the make-up to quickly. A lot of it is wasted and blown all over your sink or hand ect. Along with the kit I also purchased the green concealer and the light concealer. From the same maker and also mineral wear. When I take the time to do all of my make-up, using the green concealer on the red areas and the light concealer on any other flaws. Followed by applying the mineral powder, blush and finishing veil. I get so many compliments and really feel great about my self. This make-up feels light and fresh. I have never felt or looked like I had too much on. It lasts all day and I just can't say enough positive things about it. So, in review, great product. I highly suggest you try it. Just buy new brushes!

Loooove this product!

from Teutopolis, IL

Comments about Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder - All Shades:

I absolutely love Physicians Formula Mineral wear Talc-Free Face Powder. I have very troubled skin, with acne scars and dark spots. This product covers all that up in just one layer. My daughter asked me why my skin looked so good after using it. She had no idea I used it but told me to keep using whatever it was. Now I can't live without it. It's the best makeup on the market and is all natural product. They have shades to match any skin tone. Try it you'll love it!

A Girl's Perfect Foundation

I have searched high and low for a natural-looking yet effective foundation. Physicians formula is that and more. I especially love their foundation because it is a perfect mix of colors that blend into your skin. It is also made from organic minerals so I feel good about using it daily. My skin has never looked better!

Good product!

I put on moisturizer then using a kabuki brush, I put on the powder. The powder covers well and is light on the face. You can't even tell you have it on. I finish it with a translucent powder veil. It stays on until I take it off with makeup remover at night,

All time favorite powder!!

from Ventura, CA

This mineral powder is unbelievable in how great it blends with your skin tone and evens out your coloring. I cannot believe how easy it is to apply and use; I do not know how to accurately apply makeup or anything, but this is just so easy! It also is easy on the skin so does not cause any irritation or drying out, or anything else that some powders may cause. It is very affordable for such a high-quality powder.

Great Price/Value - works better then expensive brands

from Walnut Creek, CA

I am something of a makeup maven and go from one product to another. Rarely do I use up every single little bit out of the tube/compact/jar. However this product is an exception. I used up one compact, and believe me, that is something. It's lightweight, gives good coverage, doesn't make you break out. I bought two shades to blend and mix according to my face contours and also, the season (darker in summer). Buying this mineral powder won't break the bank either, so you can afford to buy two as compared with other mineral powders out there that are 2x + the price of the Physicians Formula (PF). It's one of my all time favorites and standby. I bought one for my office (for touch ups) and keep one on my vanity. It's superior to the one marketed by Leeza Gibbons via direct marketing (I forget the name of her product, but it made me break out and I sent it back) and the one by Bareescentuals (pricey, packaging wastes too much product, can be chalky). The PF mineral powder is in a compact and allows to control how much you want to put on. An excellent, excellent product.

At 38 years Old I Found my Face Color

from Haverhill, MA

As a Italian, Irish woman who has the dark olive skin color in the summer, but fades to pale in the winter, I have searched my entire life for concealors, foundations, cover ups, etc... Finally, with Physician's Mineral Wear T\F Mineral Face Powder color Fair , I found a brand that provides me with a perfect tone match. Physician's Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder applies with a brush with ease and looks flawless on your skin. Physican's Mineral Wear T\F Mineral Face Powder Is made with the best color specialist, ingredients and texture that it will actually make broken out skin look smooth and sliky. Personally, I use Physicians Face Powder as both my foundation and finishing powder and my skin has never looked better. They use only natural, eco and skin friendly ingredients that last all day long.

Now that I have foundPhysican's Mineral Wear T\F Mineral Face Powder. I feel and look great and I found my face make up choice for life.

Amazing Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Face Powder

from Cedar Hill, MO

I purchased this for my mom, afte**r** I found it on clearance at CVS. I purchased the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Face Powder in green. The directions stated that you can just apply it to your face after moisturizing or with makeup. My mother is in her early 40's and has very pale skin color. For the most part my mom has clear skin, except over the years time has created some red and darker tan blemishes on her face. At first I was very hesitant with the green color of the powder, would it make her face green? Once she received it, she tried it immediately. After having it on her face for a little while I couldn't believe the difference in her skin! It was amazing!! Her upper chest has always been a little darker in color then her face, which in return flushed her face out even more. Once on her face, it evened out her skin tone completely! Her face and neck color blended evenly with her upper chest. The blemishes were much less visible then before and her skin tone was perfect! She said that the powder felt like silk going on her skin and that she could barely feel it on her face!

Physicans Formuala Saved My Skin

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

One of my friends recommended Physicans brand, and I thought that she meant this product. However I was wrong! The other Physicans is far too expensive for me so I found this line as a dup to it. But I am super happy that I tried this product and this line period!

What is great about their products is that they are made with minerals instead of what others are made with is which is talc. I was recommended by someone else for a facial powder, it was Clinique's face powder but I started sneezing every time that I wore it. I later found out that I am allergic to talc and had to find something that was not going to bother me.

After doing some research online, I came across their site. I noticed that all their products do not have talc in them and they are talc free. Which made me start to use their line. I have not regretted this decision. This is the only powder that I can use on my face and not break out. I carry it with me everywhere!

Happiest with this product over others in a Long time!

from New York, NY

I am not a make up buying guru by any means. I love to look natural but put together and attractive when wearing make-up.  I am not the smother myself in foundation type of girl either.

I prefer to use a conceler stick if a breakout somewhere, and then just a evening powder brushed on with a big blush brush and then do my blush, eyeliner and shadow etc

I have used others which at times apply too heavily and attach too much to the previously invisible face hair on the cheeks etc,  Also I seem to never be happy with the shade I pick. Always a bit off - too light or too dark so my face looks a bit grubby etc. I have fair peach/pink tones of skin. I went out one day determined to hunt though the myriad of shades and companies now in the local drugstore making it even harder for me to find the right one lol.

I went right over to Physicians as one of the candidates because i love the fact that mineral powdered makeup is a natural sunscreen (hate using sunscreen lotion on my face - scent wise and irrittaes my eyes and skin)

I looked at all; the brands as well. I loved the shades available int his line- They are very natural colors, and I also liked the two tones for when you do wish to take a small brush and dab some on a consealer spot or under the eys etc you can take more of one of the two shades in one pot.

Using it I was very happy right out of the gate. Its light weight, yet gives a smooth even appearance and it does work in dabbing on spots as well. My face has not broken out from using it, and it does not dry my skin out nor look heavy and weighted down like some others sometimes appear.

So I give Thumbs Up to this product line and for this pressed powder. I will definitely be buying the darker shade come summer. By the way I use the "Creamy Natural" - I think its the right shade of beige, peach and then some darker tone, to blend well on pink, light, peach toned skin colorings.

Love the transluent

from Princeton Junction, NJ

I use many Physician's Formula products and this one is great too! They're not too expensive and easy to use especially this one because it's compact, comes with it's own brush and a mirror all in one. I like to get the one in translucent because I don't like to wear too much makeup and this gives me just the right amount of coverage along with a slightly glowy and natural look. Their products are truly for extra sensitive or breakout-prone skin because my skin is extremely sentitive and unable to handle a lot of products. In addition, it's Talc-Free, hypoallergenic, fragrance, dermatologist approved, Noncomedogenic, and oil-free. It' gives your skin it's daily dose of vitamins and minerala! This good-for-your-skin powder regimen would not be complete without a healthy dose of vitamins. In addition to the minerals, Mineral Wear contains derivatives of Vitamin A & E, natural anti-oxidants which help to protect and condition the skin. I would reccommend this product to anyone looking for a light powder to even out your skin tone.