Other Powders:
Clinique
Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades

Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades

Want a flawless face... you've got it!

If you are looking for full coverage in a light, almost-not-there form, this product is for you! I usually use a foundation, then a powder, but with this powder I can skip the foundation all together.  It goes on weightless, yet covers all of my imperfections and really evens out my skin tone.  The best part... it lasts ALL DAY! I never need to touch up, which is almost unheard of with powders.  The consistency of this is really silky, unlike anything I'be ever felt or used before.  I will be buying this product forom now on!

Not what I expected.

Let's start off by saying this: I will not use anything tested on animals. Therefore, Clinique is on my good-list for cosmetics. Though I like most of Clinique's items, I was not satisfied at all with this product. My skin was as pail as a sheet of paper. And not only that, but my skin was EXTREMELY cakey! I used the light, because the fair made my skin turn yellow, and let's just say that I don't use it anymore.

best pouder, Its always in my everyday makeup routine

from Morocco , Nador selouane

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Controls Shine
  • Covers Well
  • Doesn't Settle In Creases
  • Easy To Apply
  • Lightweight
  • Long-Lasting

• Normal Skin
    • Oily Skin
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

since i started wearing makeup i have always been using the clinique brand; the products are very healthy , as for this pouder i use the light shade to set my foundation and the dark shade to contour sometimes even as an eyeshadow, this is good for oily skin , because it locks in the foundation and it prevents the skin from getting shinny and gross throught out the day , i go to school the whole day so i even take it with me in my make up bag to do little catch up, BUT as soon as i get home i remove the whole make up to let my skin breath and prevent it from getting breakouts. i highly recommend this product

Everyday medium coverage

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

I cannot leave the house without makeup due to my very pink face and freckles that I like to cover up. Up until recently I had always caked on heavy powder or cream foundations to build up to a coverage to hide my flaws. This little compact does the trick with a small amount of product and it has a natural finish. I apply it genoursly with the sponge first just to make sure my problem areas are covered and then I take a kabuki brush and buff it out. It has a very dry finish and I would recommend it for oily skin. It has a staying power of about 4-6 hours so touchups are definitely required throughout the day. It is really convenient and can be applied anywhere due to it's compact nature. Also it hardly ever looks cakey unless you really pack it on. I don't really notice a scent which is good. One complaint is that if you have very sensitive skin this could lead to breakouts and it doesn't cover acne great. All in all I would recommend this just be careful on how you apply it.

My go-to makeup.

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

I absolutely love Clinique. I've been using this powder for about four years now and it just really works with my skin. Sometimes I have extremely dry skin and other times I have oily skin and this makeup just works with it no matter what. It's extremely easy to apply! The sponge that comes with it is a great quality sponge; it's soft and easily pliable so you can manipulate it around your face. This makeup also does not make my face look cake-y at all. I wear this every single day and I can play it up or play it down when I don't want to look as put together.

Overall

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

goes on smooth, fills in small lines, covers imperfections beautifully! I need a no-nonsense routine in the morning, I just don't have time for fiddling with primers and foundations and concealer, etc etc. I just throw this on and I'm good to go. LOVE IT. Worth every penny. I've bought the wrong one before and regretted it till that darn one was gone. I will never buy another brand!

Great on Others, but...

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

I have acne-prone skin, so this makeup was a little much for my face. It's creamy and light, but for some reason, it felt heavy on my skin and made me breakout. I also don't love the applicator... As I retouch during the day, I feel like the oils from my skin dirty it. My friends use this makeup though, and it looks wonderful on them! So smooth, satiny, and natural. My skin just looked oily, and by the end of the day, like I wasn't wearing makeup at all!

A great full coverage powder!!

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

This is a great product that I use in my everyday makeup routine!! I love how the product easily hides my imperfections and blemishes!! I don't own the best skin, so I use concealer and then apply this powder over the concealer to set the concealer, and give a little bit more coverage!! I love how the product is so compact, and you can take it anywhere with you!! The product also comes in many different shades, too!! Currently I use the product in shade 114, and I have a natural skin tone that is both pale and tan. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody who is looking for a product with a little more coverage, but is also not harmful to your face!!

Great powder.

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

The Clinique almost powder make up with SPF 15 is a really great powder for your face. It goes on very light and does not look clumpy or caked on. I like to use it to put on over my foundation and I use a flat head kabuki brush for even application. I really like that is has sun protection in it. I recommend this powder.

This powder has a lightweight feel to it that goes on smoothly.

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

I believe it is important to protect exposed skin from the sun. This product helps to keep skin healthy while also improving my appearance. Since I don't like "feeling" my makeup and looking obvious, I was initially reluctant to use any powders. After trying this product I was pleasantly surprised by its lightweight feel and natural look. I don't seem to have any problems with uneven application and usually don't need to reapply often. It matches my complexion well while also covering up most minor imperfections without the need for heavy concealers.

Clinique almost powder makeup spf15 is a must have!

from Tustin, CA

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

This powder is the only foundation I use. I keep one in my purse and one at home. It's perfectly light and yet provides excellent coverage. I don't need anything else underneath or in addition to this powder. I love the fact that it's so light and doesn't feel like you have make-up on at all. It's also a great base for under all the rest of my eye make up. It is convenient to have some sun protection included too in case I forget to use some facial sunblock before putting on my make-up in the morning. The mirror is great and the case is simple yet elegant. It's very easy to open and close and compact to have even in my small make-up bag in my purse. I love the sponge applicator that it comes with. It keeps all the powder on my face and not flying with dust everywhere I don't. Great all in one powder.

Great coverage, barely there feel

from Lakeville, MN

Comments about Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF15 - All Shades:

This is my "go to" make up/foundation product. I have tried so many different types of foundation/coverage and just couldn't stand the greasy, heavy feel of traditional liquid foundations. Upon talking with the Clinique consultant I tried this and it works great for me. It provides light coverage. I can barely feel it on my face throughout the day and I don't have issues with it wiping off througout the day. I should note that I have pretty normal skin and am at a age where, fortunately, I am not trying to cover up a lot of blemishes on my face - simply trying to provide a more consistent base and even out different skin tones. While Clinique products are a bit more expensive than what you'd find at the drug store, I feel the quality is high and this product can easily last through a whole season without needing replacement.