3.9

• Congestion Relief:
    • Chest Congestion Relief:
    • Relief of Aches & Pains:
    • Cough Suppression:

Better than Vick's Vapro-Rub on your Chest!

This product is a mini-waterless vaporizer of sorts, and a great decongestant.  Remember those days when mom rubbed your chest with Vick's Vapor-rub for a cold and congestion - well, maybe not.  How about those water vaporizers that worked, but made your hair wet as well as the blankets and curtains?! Well, this product is effective and less messy.  When you feel congested and yucky, plug it into the wall and let it do magic.  It works best in small rooms.  Inhale the vapors all night (up to eight hours) and it really, really gives much-needed relief.  It says nighttime, but I used it during the day when home from work.  There are refill "pads" available too.   Come in a box of five.

You need to get up close and personal for this to work.

***Quick View: ***Just when everyone is feeling great, I can't breathe. I have spring and summer allergies as well as year round ones. I tried a **SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer** and it was OK but not nearly as effective as I had hoped.

***About the SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer***

This unit is a self-contained mini waterless vaporizer which comes with one vapor plug and five individually wrapped refill pads. Each refill is said to last eight hours but I found they only last six at best. They contain similar ingredients to Vicks VapoRub – menthol and eucalyptus. I like the scent but it doesn't seem strong at all unless I am right on top of the unit. After the unit is plugged in, it takes about 20 minutes to really get going. I hear no particular sound when this is running and I can breathe easier for a while when it is plugged in. When I do use mine, I plug it in very close to my head so that I can inhale the vapors. Otherwise, it would be too weak to help me. For my stuffiness from allergies, this little unit works OK. I wouldn't count on it to help a bad cold or serious congestion though. Plus the refills only last about six hours if that.****

***My Viewpoint***

The is a decent little unit for mild nasal congestion only if you can plug in the unit close to where you will be breathing. It doesn't fill the room with vapors and it only lasts about six hours per refill. It's a good concept but certainly will not help anyone who truly needs a strong vaporizer to decongest. ***I give this unit 3 stars***. I recommend to those with mild congestion who had a plug very close by to inhale those vapors.

Great quick-fix when you're away from home.

from Crestview, FL

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

I think this product is really great to keep in your over-night bag. If you travel a lot, it's easy to take along and plug in your hotel or where ever to help you and the kids breath better while sick with a cold. Not as good as good ol' Vicks Vapo-Rub though.

really works

from Granite Falls, NC

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

These plug ins work well, just be sure to plug them into an outlet close to your bed or wherever you're hanging out in the house. Received a free sample of the product and was surprised to find out that they actually work! If you like the smell of camphor, eg vicks, you'll like the way these smell too.

This product really works!

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

I love this product. It works wonders concidering its a very small product. I loved that you could smell it working, but it wasnt too strong of an odor. I started to use the product when my infant son was getting a headcold and I wasnt sure which medicines I could give him. It was a safe product and I am sure my son loved it when he could sleep soundly through the night. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Better than Vick's Vapro-Rub on your Chest!

from Palm Coast, FL

Comments about SudaCare Nighttime Vapor-Plug Mini Waterless Vaporizer:

You need to get up close and personal for this to work.

from The heart of , NY