Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Suave

Pros

Cons

Volume as promised -plus nourishment for you hair

I have to admit I was skeptical when I tried Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo.

I have really thin fine hair and it's hard to achieve any volume for my hair, regardless of

the claim of the product. I usually use another volume shampoo b/c I know it works.

But I saw a TV commercial for Suave Professional Shampoo and decided to give it

a go. I was very pleased with the results of Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo,

not only did it give my thin/fine hair body but it left my hair soft and nourished feeling.

Usually volumizing shampoos tend to leave your hair dry but this shampoo leaves your

hair feeling conditioned.  You can have good hair product without spending a fortune,

with Suave Professionals Volume Shampoo.

Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo lifts without build-up.

I have tried and tried shampoos that add volume as well as leave my hair looking healthy and clean.  I often have to change shampoos depending on if I use hard or soft water and if my hair has been colored or not.  Most shampoos I've found for color-treated hair don't leave my hair looking like I want it to.  Another problem I run into is having time to get all the soap suds out of my long hair.  My hair is also very soft and I have a hard time getting to have volume without adding a lot of product.  Back-coming, teasing, and hair spraying my hair only lasts for so long with my soft hair.  It was time I found something that worked for me.  That worked for all my problems I was having.  I didn't have a lot of money to put towards hair care.  Suave always offers a great price on their product.  I hadn't tried Suave in the past because I was nervous it wouldn't be a good brand since it seems to always be the cheapest.  But I was very surprised when my husband asked me to try Suave Professional Volumizing Shampoo and that it worked for me!  The bottle says it right when it says, "for up so 3x more volume!"  Not only is my hair clean and healthy no matter if I use soft or hard water, or if I have color-treated hair....but it has just the amount of volume I needed to feel alive and excited about my looks again!  Thank you Suave!

Sauve professionals volumizing shampoo works great.

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

Sauve professionals volumizing shampoo works really good on my hair. It doesn't leave my hair feeling flat. It gives me the volume that I always look for in a shampoo. It also cost less than other salon styling products. You can find the shampoo at any local grocery stores. I would recommend this product if you're wanting fullness in your hair.

Didn't particularly volumize my hair or anything.

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

I picked up this product because I needed a little volumizing boost in my hair (as it has been a bit flat lately). It advertises itself as being a volumizing shampoo, so I decided it would be worth it to try it out. When I used it, instead of making my hair fluffier or more volumized, it dried it out a little bit, which was definitely disappointing.

Volume

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

I have very long and naturally fine and flat hair. I have a hard time getting any volume or lift in my hair. I decided to try out suave professionals volumizing shampoo and conditioner. It is pretty inexpensive like other suave products and I expected this to do a good job. It did not. It does not have a bad smell but it's not as sweet as I like my shampoos to smell. It left my hair feeling rough and it was very difficult to detangle and brush through my hair. I also did not see an increase in any volume even if I dried my hair a different way. It made it easier to tease probably because it was so rough and wasn't silky like normal. It might be okay if the shampoo did that but the conditioner had detangler in it but it was just not good product for long hair like mine. I was disappointed with this suave volumizing shampoo. This will not turn me away from suave products but I won't be purchasing this again.

Volume for less money!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

Suave claims that its volumizing shampoo is comparable to Sebastian Hair products. Without a doubt! I have been using it for approximately one year and absolutely love it! I have very straight fine hair and need all the volume I can get. I have tried expensive salon hair products and I can compare without doubt the value of Suav'es volumizing shampoo. it does say what it claims, and that is it creates volume!

Suave Volumizing Shampoo is easy on my budget without sacrificing quality. I have alos found it not to dry my hair out. It has never become brittle and split ends are never an issue. I would definitely recommend Suave's Volumizing Shampoo. Your wallet will love it too along with your hair. My hair feels light and bouncy, full and natural, shiny and healthy after using Sauve's Volumizing Shampoo. I definitely tell my friends to use it and use it with confidence. This could be the best kept secret!

Comparable to Salon Brands

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

This new line of Suave Professionals, is definitely comparable to the Salon Brands. So far I have tried the Volumizing conditioner and the Smoothing shampoo. Prior to trying the Suave Professionals, I was using Redken. I decided that I would compare the two, to see what differences there are. They are pretty close to one in the same.

Give Suave Professionals a try, you will be amazed!

Suave Professional Volumizing adds body

from Petersburg, NY

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

With the economy getting tough, I decided to take another look at Suave shampoos. Suave has always been known for putting out their product at a lower price than the competition. I noticed that they had a new line of shampoo called Professional so thought i would give it a try.

As expected, the price for the shampoo was lower than the other brands on the shelf, so I knew it would make my wallet happy, but wasn't sure that it would make my hair happy.

I was thrilled when I tried their shampoo and discovered that it gave me the volume that I was looking for at a fraction of the price.

I live in a home with well water, and I have found that the well water is hard and leaves my hair flat. Even with the hard well water, Suave Volumizing Professional is able to add body to my hair.

I see no reason that I would go back to using a more expensive brand of shampoo after having such positive results with Suave. I would recommend this shampoo without reservation.

Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo Is Like Regular Suave

from Shelby, NC

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo is like regualr Suave shampoo in my opinion. A lady at work had started to use this shampoo, and she would not stop raving about it. So when I was on vacation--you know no one will know you--I got this shampoo and used it. We spent a gorgeous month in the Bahamas, and we all used this shampoo. While we liked the shampoo, we found that it was nothing special. Even though I don't feel as if it's a "professional" shampoo, I gave this product five stars out of five stars because it does the job a shampoo should do. I like that it did lather up quickly. It did leave my hair soft, shiny, and silky. It did leave my hair in a few tangles, but I think that's to be expected with a shampoo of this nature. It did leave my hair with a little frizz and a little static. But again, I think that's to be expected with a shampoo of this nature. I did find that this shampoo left my hair without any bounce, but it was not flat. I didn't like that, but for vacation, it was fine. I guess this is one of those products you would have to try for yourself to see how it does for you. Some people do rave over product.

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo is no better than the regular Suave. I am still giving this shampoo five stars because it does work. It does what a shampoo should do. It is very inexpensive, is almost always on sale, and they offer many manufacturer coupons to he,p reduce your cost even more. I have been impressed with the entire Suave line. Suave does the job. But this particular kind did not leave my hair "professinonally looking." I saw or noticed no difference from this and the regular Suave. This particular kind, though, has a neutral smell, which I like. I don't like everything I use to have a different smell. That is stupid. Get a fragrance and stick with it. I don't like my shampoo, conditioner, soap, perfume, other stuff to all have different smells. So with this product's smell being neutral, this does work for me. I like the way it lathers, and I like the quickness and ease it rinses. I also like the fact that it doesn't leave me with tangles after showering.

Good for everyday use

from Belleville, NJ

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

Suave Professionals Volumizing shampoo is good for everyday use. It's gentle on your hair and would be good for children. I didn't feel it volumized my hair professionally and it worked just as good as regular Suave. The very reasonable price is really what makes it worth it. They always offer sales and coupons for the whole Suave line. If you have fine hair it makes your hair too soft, but on the other hand if you have thick hair, you will like it because it gives your hair a lot of softness and it also has nice fragrances. I have friends who have used this product and many use for alternating days they wash their hair. It gives your hair a break from the days where you use harsher shampoos and hairsprays. Definitely recommend for the price.

Suave Volumizing Shampoo is a wonderful shampoo for the price!

from Downingtown, PA

Comments about Suave Professionals Volumizing Shampoo:

Suave Volumizing Shampoo is a wonderful shampoo for the price! Both my husband and I use it since we first tried it at a friend's house.

I used to switch on and off between different shampoos every few days because I didn't feel that using just one kept my hair clean. But since I switched to this shampoo, I feel like it cleans and does not leave any residue or build-up - which is great for my straight hair. It is not harsh on my highlighted hair and it also rinses out thoroughly - even with our water. The strawberry scent is a nice pick me up in the morning--but it is not too overpowering. I will have to try out some of the other scents as well.

But I have to admit that the best thing about this particular shampoo is the price. I often look for store sales to combine with a manufacturer's coupon to get a really great deal!

Thanks for making a great product affordable! I will have to add the conditioner to our next shopping trip to give it a try, too.