Other Shampoos:

Cons

A Good Product to Buy

from Rosalie, Nebraska

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Adds Volume
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Improves Hair Health
  • Lathers Well

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Oily Hair
    • Thinner Hair

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

I wanted to buy a cheap shampoo that would clean my hair and not tangle it up so bad. I had a coupon for a dollar off and there was a sign in the store that also gave me two dollars off of the product.
    I decided what could it hurt if I tried it. I took my shower that night and used it right away. I was shocked in how well it lathered up and how good it smelled. I was amazed when I went to brush my hair and it didn't hurt me at all.
    I was in hooked. I was in love with the shampoo. It made my hair more managable and very soft. I do not like to use any other shampoo if I can help it now!

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This shampoo more than completes the job!

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

Suave did a great job with getting this product advertised and I am so happy we tried it out. I was drawn to the product because of the smell and the price, and after using the product, I had less frizz in my hair than usual. We are super satisfied with this one, Suave!

The product smooths through the hair nicely and does not come out too quickly to control the amount needed. It does not take a lot of the product to get through long hair and it is thick enough to feel like the scalp is actually getting cleaned unlike some products! The product works for me better than some professional products, and it is way more worth the money spent.

The scent is what drew me to the product in the first place. It is subtle enough to be used for the whole family, regardless of gender. The scent is not strong after rinsing the shampoo out, but it still leaves the hair smelling fresh if I intentionally try to smell my hair.

Suave Professionals you get what you pay for

from Vancouver WA

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

This shampoo is not a miracle worker like the commercials would have you believe. It is effective in cleaning your hair and making it smell wonderful but in the end it works about as well as any of the other Suave shampoos on the shelf. It can't compete with the higher priced brands or come even close to being as good as the salon shampoos. Of course this is one of the cheaper brands of shampoo on the shelf and in the end you get what you pay for. Nice smelling clean hair.

I used this shampoo with the conditioner for over a month and did not notice any benefits to my hair aside from it being clean after my shower. It didn't smooth or shine or really do anything that the commercials suggested it would do.

I do love the way this shampoo smells. It has a nice rich almost exotic scent that leaves my hair smelling fresh and clean all day long. I have actually had people comment on how nice it makes me smell.

Not too bad

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

I have tried many Suave products before. Recently, my hair was destroyed by a "professional". I went on a search for something inexpensive to help my hair. I purchased some shampoo and conditioner that was for damaged hair. I cannot remember the product I purchased because of the sample that was with it. It was Suave's Keratin Infusion. It made my hair very soft and felt clean. The damage was not repaired, I expect a very small amount of repair, but I still loved the product. My husband went out to get me more and came back with the wrong one. It was Suave's Natural infusion with Moroccan Macadamia. I loved it EVEN MORE!!!! I love Suave's infusion shampoos. I have tried many of the cheaper ones to find something that would not leave my wallet empty and I have found the best out there!

No damage repair that I could see.

Wonderful scent, stays in your hair all day!

Cleans hair without drying it out

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

I recently tried this shampoo after receiving a coupon for it in the Sunday paper. I have tried Suave shampoos in the past and have not been happy with them, but the coupon was very good and I thought why not? I am so happy I gave this shampoo a try.Suave shampoos, in the past, have dried out my hair. This shampoo, infused with Keratin, did not dry my hair out at all! I was very impressed that my hair retained moisture after washing. I tend to have hair at odds with itself - oily at the root and dry at the ends. No matter what products I use, my hair continues to be this way. This shampoo was kind to the dry parts of my hair and controlled the oily roots. I have long fine hair which easily tangles. My hair was very easy to comb after using this shampoo. This was a huge plus. My hair felt soft and shiny after using this shampoo. It was definitely clean, as well, but not stripped of it's natural moisture. I am not sure if this shampoo actually improved the quality of my hair but it did not harm it or dry it out. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.

This shampoo effectively cleaned my hair without drying it out. My hair was also very easy to comb after washing.

This shampoo had a nice mild scent.

Salon worthy

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

I'm always looking for effective hair products that have many benefits, and luckily, I found this shampoo! I have very damaged, dry, frizzy, wavy hair that is hard to manage and just a hassle to live with. Ever since I used this shampoo, my hair was totally transformed. This product hydrated my hair, reducing the amount of tangles and frizz, and it kept my hair healthy, significantly reducing the amount of split ends I have. This product is all around a great, salon quality shampoo that I am in love with.

This product does an amazing job restoring my hair. After just a few washes, my hair was much softer, shinier, healthier looking, and there was much less frizz. Most shampoos that are supposed to give me silky, healthy, frizz-free hair don't work, but this shampoo really delivered amazing results. I found that this shampoo works just as well as some Redken products, but is only a fraction of the price! I love this effective shampoo.

This product has a pleasant fragrance that didn't irritate my scalp.

Almost Like a Conditioner-Almost.

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

This is one of the few cheap shampoos that I would rank above an eight. The reason I think this is such a great shampoo is that it doesn't only clean, but it also conditions. It doesn't put as much moisture into your hair as a conditioner does, but for a shampoo, it's great. What the best par is, it's cheap. If I ran out of conditioner and had to wash my hair, I would definitely choose this to do it with. It doesn't strip your hair of it nutrients, it helps nourish it.

It's very effective as a shampoo, and keeps your hair moisturized like almost as good as a conditioner. I would still definitely use a conditioner because this still isn't as good as one, but it doesn't dry out your hair and cause damage, like a lot of conditioners do. I wish companies would stop making such harsh shampoos. Instead, they need to make ones that actually are nourishing. It's horrible for hair to be stripped clean, like many shampoos do. It causes damage even to oily hair. They need to be made more like this shampoo, nourishing.

It has a wonderful scent.

My hair feels a bit dry after using this shampoo.

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

Suave is coming out with a bunch of new shampoos and conditioners that are supposed to work really good but Suave is Suave. To me the new shampoos and conditioners are a little better than their regular stuff but it's not like they are so amazing. The prices are reasonable but if you truly need keratin badly, it's best to go get a treatment. I tried the Suave keratin shampoo and I don't really care for it. Yes my hair is a bit smoother and less frizzy but it also feels kind of dry now.

I used it yesterday and my hair is feeling kind of dry. My hair never feels this way so it really washed out all the natural oils in my hair. It did work when it came to the less frizzy look but I think next time I'll just stick to the Suave infused with Moroccan Argan oils.

Okay, is this shampoo made for men and women or just women because it smells like an old man's cologne. I don't mean it smells like a good cologne either. It smells like a cheap cologne you might find at Big Lots for 3 bucks.

Awesome product!

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

After trying my hands on Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo, I gave Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo a try, wondering how awesome the regular shampoo would be, provided dry shampoo works so well. I have shoulder length, straight and dry hair. The keratin in the shampoo definitely helps with the smoothness, rather more than I would want. Since I have straight and fine hair for now, this might not be the best shampoo for me since it weighs my hair down. This shampoo will probably work for me once my straightening treatment runs out and I am back with frizzy and wavy hair.
    I love the way it smells, the way it foams and cleanses the scalp. The hair feels so fresh and healthy. I would recommend this product to those with frizzy, dry hair who are looking for a shampoo to manage their uncontrollable hair. I will definitely try this shampoo again when I have my frizzy hair back. So, basically the product works great, it smoothens your hair as promised, just did not work for my very fine hair.

Suave outshines more expensive brands!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo:

All the beauty magazines are now touting the power of Keratin to help your hair be stronger. I have a lot of damage to my hair due to age and hair color. I am on a budget and refuse to spend a lot of money on something that literally washes down the drain. I was so excited to see that Suave now had Keratin. This is the real deal. It has a lovely moisturizing texture to it. It left my scalp feeling moisturized and clean. My hair broke off less when I was combing through it and it helped my newly colored red hair to stay bright and vibrant.

This made my nasty bird's nest of hair seem more manageable and less tangled even before I used the conditioner. I always judge a shampoo by how well it cleans your scalp and how gentle it is on the hair. This left my scalp clean and not tight. I need a gentle shampoo because I color my hair quite often. The keratin in the shampoo made my hair break off less and did not interfere with my color.

Gorgeous scent. Reminds me of getting my hair shampooed in a salon. I also used the Keratin conditioner and my hair smelled so pretty for two days. Again, this is as pretty as what you get in the salons.