Other Shampoos:
Suave
Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo

Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo

loooove this one!

i love love love love love suave's naturals juicy green apple shampoo because it actually works on my hair! it completely hydrates my hair and makes it really really smooth and silky! i straighten my hair almost every single day and dye it quite frequently so it's important for me to have a shampoo that can pretty much heal my hair since i do not buy heat protectant products for my hair. i've been using it for about a few years now and would not think of switching hair products! not only does it smell great but it does not weigh down my hair or make it flat or fluffy! it is even really cheap and that is one of the perks for this great product! the scent of this product is soooo amazing and green apple is one of my favorite scents! i would most definitely recommend everyone and anyone to try this product! you will not be disappointed from it one bit at all!!! the only bad thing i would say is that it does dry out your hair so i would recommend using a conditioner on top of it and you should be fine!

Suave Juicy Green Apple Cleans and Dries

If you need some shampoo but have limited funds, you can still find hair care products at a low cost. For the most part, these lower- priced shampoos are a little lower in quality, but there are some that offer enough to make them worthwhile and one of them is Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo.

Shampoo Facts and Commentary:

Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo is a clear, see through shampoo with a greenish tint and the scent of apples. The thick shampoo lathers up and rinses away with little effort and it seems like a good choice for those with normal to oily hair.

Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo is an okay product when judged by its ability to clean and most will agree that it scrubs away oil and grime as well as any other shampoo, including the ones that cost two or three times as much money. But there is one small problem I have with this shampoo, and that is its tendency to dry. I already have dry hair and scalp, and this product seems to suck up what little natural oil is there, leaving my hair and scalp drier than usual.

Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo does have one key advantage: Its price. Just like with other Suave products, this shampoo is less expensive than most other brands and while not dirt cheap, it is still less expensive than about 80 percent of the brands on the market.

Bottom Line Viewpoint:

Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo is an acceptable shampoo that does offer a good deal of cleaning for little money. I’m not too thrilled with the apple scent and it does dry out my hair, but those with oily hair and those on a limited budget will likely find it just fine.

Cleaning ability is good, but it does tend to dry out the hair and scalp.

Some will love the scent, but I'm not too crazy about having my hair smell like fruit.

I love it!

from Philadelphia, PA

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Cleans Thoroughly
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well

• Daily Use

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

I absolutely love the way this smells. It gives your hair a very fruity smell. Its also a great value! Its very cheap but effective. You really get the most for the value.

• Hair Type:
    • Wavy Hair

A Great Shampoo Without the High Cost

from Myrtle Beach, SC

Pros

• Adds Shine
    • Cleans Thoroughly
    • Gentle
    • Great Smell
    • Lathers Well

• Daily Use

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

I have always had an issue with my skin and hair, so a great shampoo that doesn't dry my scalp and hair is always welcome in my house! Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo is my favorite scent, however I have tried others and they all leave the same, perfect, end results. I have been using this shampoo daily, sometimes twice daily, for a long time, and I would highly recommend this to anyone. This product provides an inexpensive price but works as though it is twice the price. If you use this shampoo daily with the Suave conditioner I am sure you will not be disappointed.

• Hair Type:
      • Wavy Hair

Love the scent

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

This is a terrific basic shampoo for the price. Relatively inexpensive, cleans well and has a nice refreshing scent to it. Doesn't hurt the wallet when purchasing but does what it needs to do. With a large family every cent counts and it's good to be able to find products that work well but are inexpensive.

Very decent shampoo for the price you pay.

from Nazareth, pa

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo is one of my favorite shampoos that I buy on a regular basis. I love the scent of this shampoo. Buying this shampoo does not hurt your wallet every time you need to buy shampoo and in my house that is a very regular basis. This scent is one on my favorites but I love all the different options I have with Suave. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who is on a budget but still wants to treat yourself to something nice.

I have never had an issues when using this shampoo getting my hair looking and feeling as clean as possible. I have very thick hair and my daughter has very thin and fine hair and I can use it on both of us with no issues of the effectiveness.

The green apple scent is absolutely amazing when you are washing your hair. The scent fills the whole bathroom and smells great. I have used other shampoos that are supposed to smell like apples and just smell like chemicals. This shampoo actually smells like apples.

Great Scent

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo is one of the best smelling shampoos available. In addition to smelling great, Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo is very affordable. I can find it at almost any grocery store or larger pharmacy, and there are often coupons available for Suave products.

This shampoo keeps my hair clean and healthy. Whenever I use this shampoo, it keeps my hair from getting oily throughout the day, and it smells great and clean all day long. Since I have color-treated hair, I need a shampoo gentle enough for daily use. This Suave product doesn't cause the color of my hair to become dull or faded after multiple uses.

I also am always looking for shampoos to keep my long, frizzy hair moisturized, and this does just that. I don't have to worry about fly-aways or split ends when I use this shampoo.

This smells great, and I love to use this shampoo scent in summer. It is a nice, airy scent.

Not a fan.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

I bought this because it was so cheap, but I regret it. I've used half the bottle, and now I'm going to give the rest away. It lathers up nicely with a lot if bubbles and really deep cleans your hair. However, it cleans TOO much. It stripped my hair and made the length extremely dry and felt like hay. I have long hair, and I noticed more breakage and split ends appear. I was using a conditioner at the time, so it was strong enough to negate that. My scalp started to produce more oil to compensate for how dry it made it. I also noticed some itching, but it wasn't too bad. The worst thing it did was give me bumps on my scalp. They were almost like little pimples. My mom also got them when she tried it out, so it's not just me. It comes with a good amount of product, and it squeezes out really nicely. This does have a lovely apple scent, which is great for spring and summer. I really wish this could have worked for me because the smell is just so good.

Suave Naturals Green Apple Shampoo

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

The Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo smells amazing! It really does smell like a juicy green apple. I bought this shampoo, and I also bought the juicy green apple conditioner. The first time I used it, my hair looked fine. The next time I used it, my hair seemed a little oily. I used it a third time, and my hair looked even worse. I don't know if the shampoo was making my hair oily, or if the shampoo just wasn't cleaning my hair well. I also noticed that after just a few uses, my hair color had faded a little bit. I also noticed that I was beginning to get acne on the top of my back. It must have been from this shampoo because I have never had acne on my back before. Unfortunately, I had to stop using the shampoo. Since I still enjoyed the smell, I continue to use the conditioner after my new shampoo. I would not recommend this shampoo to anyone, but I would recommend the juicy green apple conditioner.

Fresh pcked apples

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

Here's little something that I have frequently referred to as a guilty pleasure. When you are a parent, you love your kids but, miss the me time of not being a parent. A lot of those me time moments quickly become mommy and me time moments. When I am looking for an escape, The bathroom is one of my favorite places to go. Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo is a great source of comfort. The scent is wonderful. I like to close my eyes and pretend I am in an apple orchard field. The shampoo works very well and gives a great, delicious smelling lather. I love the fact that it doesn't leave my hair feeling dry and completely stripped of moisture. Although, I would recommend that you pair this with some sort of conditioner. I most often use Suave Juicy Apple Shampoo as a body wash. Mainly because the lather is so rich and I enjoy the scent. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed without any leftover soapy residue. It also works amazingly well as a relaxing bubble bath. Especially when it is paired with a little Epsom salt. I would recommend this product to anyone who needs a quick, refreshing escape.

Smells Good

from TX

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

I like the Suave line of shampoos to choose from. I use to spend a lot of money on salon brand shampoos and switched to Suave. My hair looks just as healthy as it use to. Suave Juicy Green Apple Shampoo smells really good all day long, my husband will always comment about how good my hair smells. I have oily hair and Suave does a good job at cleaning my hair without leaving a build up on my scalp. It foams up easily and works great when used in combination with Suave conditioner. I love this product and how affordable it is. I would recommend this product to others. I love all the different scents that they offer. My hair is color treated and I do not need to use a separate product to protect the color. This shampoo keeps my color looking great without dulling it.

Cleans your hair effectively after one use.

I love the way each variety of shampoo smells. It makes my hair smell good all day long.

great scent

Comments about Suave Naturals Juicy Green Apple Shampoo:

They hit the scent of this shampoo right on the head. This smells fresh, bright, and delicious. It smells like summer. The smell of apples lingers in your hair but isn't so strong as to compete with other body scents you might be wearing.
      Unfortunately this is the only positive I can give to this shampoo. There is nothing else I like about it. The formula doesn't suds up when you put it in your hair so it doesn't distribute evenly or thoroughly, so your hair doesn't truly get clean. You have to use three or four times The part of your hair that does get shampoo doesn't feel clean or soft afterwards, it feels so stripped that it's almost squeaky.
      I don't mind the conditioner, and I really like Suave body washes, unfortunately it's just most of the shampoos that I don't like, I've found that almost all of them act the same way. They are cheap, but they're still not worth even their low price.