Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing

Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing

Pros

Cons

Suave For Men Refreshing Body Wash Is Cheap And It Smells Good.

My husband uses this product. He use to use just soap but I decided to get him something differant so I bought this product and he loved it. He uses it all the time and it smells so good, he says he feels cleaner and also its cheap and it lasts long cause the lather is amazing. I always tell him how good he smells. For something that is not expensive it sure does the job. With soap he said he felt a scum on his body so he had to rinse really good  but with this product he doesn't have to rinse several times to feel clean we only have a bath tub so we have to rinse when we are done bathing. The product has so many good ingredients so it's not abrasive and it don't have a powerful odor. The product I will recommend to others because it is worth it. The bottle it's in is pretty to and it's well filled so we don't have to buy a lot of bottles. I do say it's a good product. So when you want to try something new and cheap try this.

Cheap, but are the chemicals worth it?

My husband loves this stuff! It is TRULY invigorating. It makes your body tingle. It is also priced right--such a cheap body wash.

However, this bodywash has some pretty...Read complete review

However, this bodywash has some pretty nasty stuff in it. It earned a hazard score of six out of ten  from the Cosmetics Safety Database. While most of the ingredients are benign, it does have a suspected endocrine disrupter and some allergy/immunotoxicity issues. It's got formaldyhyde in it--yuck! Naturally, much of its high score is due to its fragrance since companies don't have to disclose what makes up their fragrances. The Cosmetics Safety Database is located at http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com.

This bodywash is supercheap, but every individual needs to decide whether the cheapness of it is worth slathering those chemicals on your skin. There are a lot of cancers that don't have clear causes, but to me there is a common sense aspect to putting something like formaldyhyde on your skin!

My boyfriend uses it and it smells absolutely amazing.

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

My boyfriend uses this product. I bought this for him because I thought he needed something that was a little better on his skin and would be able to deodorize while cleaning at the same time. As for that, I notice that the scent isn't overpowering, but it smells amazing and it lasts all day.

Good, clean, refreshing, low-cost

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

My overall impression of Suave Men's Body Wash is that it does the job for a fraction of the cost of other brands. I feel clean and refreshed after using it. It's effective for maintaining a clean fresh smelling appearance with frequent use where other brands are not as cost-effective.

Suave Men's Body Wash is a great product for daily use. I carry it to the gym or save for after work when I need a shower but don't want to pay twice as much for a product that runs out quickly. It doesn't require too much application to get a wholesome clean feeling. I am satisfied with the effectiveness. It produces an easy lather, rinses off quickly, and doesn't take alot of extra time to use.

There is no particular scent described on the bottle but Suave Men's Body Wash is obviously is an effective deodorizer. I have confidence in this product for the clean feeling it produces and corresponding scent that leaves an impressionable difference after use.

smells good, not too expensive

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

I like this product and find it to be almost identical to more expensive body wash put out by nivea and old spice. It has a really good, and masculine smell, to it. You get a lot in the container, and it is easy to discharge the wash from the container. It keeps my skin soft and the smell stays on your skin through out the day, which is nice.

Great Stuff!

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

Okay, so this is my husband's body wash, but I have used it a few times and I have to say I really like it! It has a very crisp and invigorating property to it and it does clean very well. I recommend this for men and for women who like to sneak a man's body wash every now and then!

This is a very cleansing, very pleasant product. I like the feel of the body wash, although it does rush out of the bottle pretty quickly. It lathers up really well and gives you a fresh clean. There's no goopy, gluey stuff going on and it doesn't leave a film on your body. I'm not sure what category this fits in; I wouldn't say it's a product for dry skin or for acne-prone skin. It didn't seem to hydrate my skin too much, just really clean it.

I really like this fragrance. It is manly and the scent does stay with you, but it's not overwhelming. Nice and fresh, invigorating, and crisp!

For the Price it is Worth It

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

I know Suave has a lot of cream rinses and shampoos out there which I do use on occasion so when I ran out of my old body wash I decided to give this one a try. Suave Men Body Wash Refreshing was very affordable just like all their products are and I know they have been around for quite a while. It was priced cheaper than most of the other brand body washes so since I was short on cash that week, I bought this one. Like the name says, it does have a refreshing smell and makes you feel refreshed after using it. I sis not have to use too much to work up some soap suds. It seemed that a little went pretty far do the bottle would last for some time. It did not leave any soapy residue on me or my tub and it rinsed off easily. The scent was very masculine and refreshing. I could still smell the scent on me a few hours later. The price is reasonable and I think I paid about 2.50 for it. It did not irritate my skin or dry it out.

Suave Men Body Wash is Refreshing and Costs Less

from Houston, TX

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

Body wash products are mostly made for women. Many offer scents like fruit, flowers, and other things feminine and have little if any appeal to men. But there are a growing number of boy washes made specifically for men and one of the lower- cost options is Suave Men Body Wash Refreshing scent.

Body Wash Facts and Commentary:

Suave Men Body Wash Refreshing scent is one of the many body washes made for men and one of a few that Suave makes for men. It is a body wash with a cool, clean, masculine scent that most any man will find acceptable at the least, amazing at best. It takes only a small amount to work up gobs of lather so it is a body wash made to last.

I like to try a variety of body washes and it was only a matter of time until I got around to trying Suave Men Body Wash Refreshing scent. It is nicely scented and it cleans without irritation. It doesn’t contain any abrasive, either. It goes on smoothly and it rinses away quickly when finished. This is somewhat surprising because the product produces so many suds. But it doesn’t seem to matter- a little bit of water is still able to flush the suds away quickly and cleanly.

My Bottom Line:

My final analysis of Suave Men Body Wash Refreshing scent is that it is an above average product that is certainly worthy of a try. The scent and ability to clean are both above average and it rinses away quickly. Some may think the price tag is too low for this to be a quality product, but it actually works very well and even outperforms other brands that cost much more. Try it for yourself and see.

This is a very good body wash for cleaning and feeling great.

The scent is very fresh and clean- the type most men will like very much.

Suave for Men Refreshing Body Wash is just that. Great smell.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

I was pleasantly surprised to receive a 2 fluid ounce (59 ml) sample bottle of Suave for Men Refreshing Body Wash in the mail. Most samples are so tiny that you can barely get one use out of them.

So I used it first, and squeezed some onto my poof. I ran it under the water, and then began to wash myself. The lather was good, and the smell great. Yes, it is slightly manly, which you would expect, but not overly.

I rinsed myself off and felt really clean.

I still had over three quarters of the bottle left, so passed it over to Len. He took it away with us, and told me that it was a good body wash, and that it worked great for him.

I will certainly check in the stores, and may well buy it for him.

Felt clean after using it.

Refreshing and not overpowering.

amazing works well

from Monrovia, CA

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

Suave makes great products for men bath products. This refreshing body wash is a great way to clean your body. I personally do not like using a soap bar for a body part because it typically during the shower gets slippery in the bar inevitably falls to the floor. At which point you have to pick this up. I also have a habit of putting the shampoo while using the soap bar. This creates a problem because when the sole bar falls I get shampoo in my eyes and it stings me. With the Suave refreshing body wash, there's nothing to draw up and nothing to pick up. It is very convenient to watch using a liquid than an actual bar, for me at least. The packaging is excellent and it is not a hassle to apply the wash to your body. The smell of this product is also pleasant and it is not overpowering or too strong. I will continue to use the product and look forward to my local supermarket.

Suave for Men Body Wash - It washes

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

I've been using Suave for Men Body Wash - Refreshing for quite a while now and It works just fine. As a guy, all I can say is that i'm not to picky about health and beauty products like shampoos and body washes. I've stuck with this body wash as I feel they don't exactly market a large variety for men. The Suave for Men brand seems like a good balance between brand name quality and cheap/affordable.

Overall all though, the product does what it is intended to. It has a clean and non overwhelming scent and leaves you feeling fresh and clean. What else can you want out of a body wash, no complaints here. I just use my hands to lather it up, but it would probably be a lot better if I used a bath loofah or sponge.

Suave for Men is a low cost solution

from Bloomfield, NJ

Comments about Suave Men Body Wash - Refreshing:

I usually only pick this stuff up when I'm low on cash and out of body wash. Suave for Men Refreshing Body Wash is usually the cheapest available body wash and almost always on sale in my experience. I can usually pick up 3 or more of these for the price of "Old Spice" or "Axe". There's not really a whole lot to say about it. It's a blue gel like liquid soap and it does the job. It foams up when you apply it with water and washes off easily leaving your skin feeling clean. This is scented and I find it to be pleasant but it doesn't seem to linger on your skin very long, it seems to be more of an air freshener for the bathroom when used. I guess that would be great if you live with other people. The plastic bottle it comes in is very easy to use, it's tall, skinny and squeezable. The bottle is also flat headed so when you are running low, you can fip it upside down with no worry of it falling over.