Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:

Cons

Good for dry skin

from Utah

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash - Swagger:

I was given three bottles of this body wash, but I don't use it every day. The smell of it is strong enough that I do not like using it all the time. But it is good at moisturizing. So I will use it for a few days (combined with other lotion after a shower) when I get dry skin. It usually helps the dry skin clear up after about three or four days of use.

This body wash is very good at cleaning. The body as well as moisturizing the skin. The one thing that I do not like is that it does not lather extremely well. So I often end up using quite a bit of it to wash my whole body (which adds to the strength of the smell).

The scent of this body wash is stronger than many body washes and soaps. I usually try to rinse well after using it in order to try to help reduce the scent a little bit. It is a pleasant smell, but it can kind of remind you of an old man smell, like something your grandpa used to wear.

Great scent

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash - Swagger:

I have been very pleased with this body wash when compared with other body washes that I have used before. It suds up plenty, especially when I use a loofa. My wife convinced me to use one instead of just using a washcloth or my hand, and it's made a big difference. Because it suds up so well with a loofa, I don't have to use as much wash and it goes a lot further. I especially like this scent; it leaves a nice smell for most of the day and I don't have to use body spray with it. When coupled with the same scent of deodorant, it makes a perfect combination! I've never had any irritation or dryness due to the soap unless I don't wash it off all of the way on my legs. With other brands, my skin would easily and quickly get irritated, dry, and itchy (especially since I lived in an extremely dry climate).

It cleans good. Although I don't think I ever found soap that didn't. Never had irritation and my skin seems much less dry than before I started using this product.

Good, musky smell. Not too sharp, but it has enough umpf to be unique.

Old Spice Adds Some Swagger to Your Life

from Houston, TX

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash - Swagger:

Old Spice is one of my go- to body wash brands- one of a handful of brands that I can count on to satisfy most every time. Another Old Spice product that can be added to this satisfaction list is **Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash Swagger.**

**Body Wash Facts and Commentary:**

Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash Swagger is another masculine product from Old Spice and another body wash that most every man will find to his liking. The scent is manly and quite strong and it does have some staying power on the skin, although not for as long as some of Old Spice’s other products.

Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash Swagger is a good body wash for general cleaning. It creates a good deal of suds, like other Old Spice body washes, but the suds are rinsed away cleanly and effortlessly. It doesn’t take much body wash to get you clean, so a single bottle should last a good amount of time. And while it is certainly a quality product, its price is less than you might expect. It isn’t cheap, but it is less costly than many other big- name, less appealing brands on the market.

**Bottom Line Viewpoint:**

Old Spice is an old favorite and its Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash Swagger is yet another good product from this company. It isn’t my absolute favorite Old Spice product, but it is still better than most body washes or scrubs and it is certainly a brand/style I recommend.

Old Spice Red Zone Swagger is good at cleaning and removing dirt and oils from the skin.

This body wash has a masculine scent that is a litle strong.

Get your swagger on in the shower

from Lansing, MI

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash - Swagger:

My husband is not a huge body wash user, but from time to time he likes to have something, especially in the summer when it's been exceptionally hot and sticky. Quite a while ago I had received a sample bottle of Old Spice Red Zone Swagger Body Wash and that's what sits in the shower for when he wants to use it. Old Spice Swagger is really a lot like any other body wash except that it is formulated specifically to men. The Body wash is a gel which lathers nicely and washes up nicely. This is actually the soap we use as a treat when our boys take a shower. They feel all grown up using daddy's wash and smelling like a man.

As stated above this works like other body washes and truly does what it says and washes away the dirt and grime from the day. My husband does have sensitive skin and this wash does not seem to bother him at all. I don't think this is as hydrating as it claims to be though. The bottle we have is just a sample size and has lasted for quite some time as you only need a little to get some good lather and washing done.

The scent, which is classic Old Spice (and yummy) is supposed to last for up to 8 hours. Truthfully I haven't noticed that the scent lasts for that long... and I don't think my husband would like it as well if it did as it would clash with the deodorant scent.

Girlfriend loves the smell

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash - Swagger:

I've been using Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash in Swagger scent for a while now and it drives my girlfriend absolutely crazy. She can't get enough of smelling the soap after I've gotten a shower. The only downside is that it doesn't seem to last the entire day, but only for a few hours. As a soap, the Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash does work well. I am able to work up a good lather with it, and keep enough suds through the entire shower/ The soap also rinses cleanly off of my body, leaving me feeling very clean and fresh after a shower, unlike some other soaps that leave a kind of residue. The soap also does not dry out my skin, which does occasionally have issues with other brands of soap and often has issues during the summer and winter months due to the sun and dry air. Overall I have been pleased with this product as a soap, and my girlfriend is very well pleased with how good it smells.

Just like any other body wash

from Highland Park, IL

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash - Swagger:

One of the many things that appealed to me about the Old Spice Swagger body wash was its claim to last for eight hours.  This claim, however, turned out to be false.  To be honest, I am a sweaty person and I can get kind of stinky by the end of a work day.  I was hoping that Swagger would help to cut back on these aforementioned problems.  It did not.  It does have a pleasant smell to it, but it does not help me smell much better throughout the day.  I guess it does a good job in the shower, but it does not leave me feeling clean more than any other body wash I have tried.  Don't get me wrong, it is not a bad body wash by any means, but it defnitely is not worth spending more money on it.  If you can find a body wash that has a similar scent, which you most certainly can, and it is comparable or better in price, I would buy that one instead.  Also, I enjoy body washes with microbeads, and this one did not have them.

Good Smell

from Afton, MN

Comments about Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash - Swagger:

This body wash is great!  If you have ever tried the Swagger scent of Old Spice's, you know it smells awesome, and I have even gotten compliments before about how great I smell.  The scent is very masculine and provocative.  This body wash lathers up easily.  It is the color blue.  All of the Old Spice brand products are a bit more expensive than most others, but they are definitely worth it.  And for the price, you are getting a lot of body wash.  This particular product was the one that made me a convert from bar soap to gel soap in the shower.  It is so easy to use and smelled so great. I usually wash twice for maximum cleanliness, regardless of what product I am using.  I find that I am better cleaned when I do this, maybe its just a habit, but I will continue to do this.  I am not one to spend too much time on beauty products and whatnot, but this product will certainly see more use from me in the future.