4.8
Old Spice
Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash

Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash

4.8

Smells good, cleans well, works great!

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

This body soap is amazing, smells nice, and keeps me fresh for hours. It works well before outings and right after exercise. After a football practice or lacrosse practice I smell horrible, and before I got the old spice soap I would still smell after my showers, but now that I have this soap the odor from sweat and ordinary body odor is gone. Since I've been using this soap, my use for deodorant has been reduced drastically.

This soap cleans relatively well, better than an bar soap, but it does have some trouble bring out pen marks and paint. This soap is great for dirt, mud, and other outdoors stains, but when it comes to sharpie marks, it's a real pain to use. Granted, most people don't get sharpie marks on their body, so that is why I give it an eight in this category.

When the scent appears it smells very nice, but once you lather it on and wash it off, the scent seems to fade lots of the time, so I have resorted to over use in order to keep the scent. It cleans fine and smells fine at first, but when I step out of the shower the nice scent sort of disappears after a while. The soap still removes any odor, but its amazing scent fails to stay on the body unless the soap is overused. If one uses a normal amount soap, the scent will fade, and you will have no particular odor, but if you use a lot then the scent stays for quite a long time.

Very good body wash

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

I have used this body wash more than any other brand. I already use Old Spice deodorant, so I figured I would try out the body wash too. It smells great, and it feels like it keep your skin well moisturized. A little bit goes a long way with this bottle too, so it usually lasts quite a while. Its very affordable, as like all of the Old Spice products are. The only reason I stopped using this brand of body wash was because my skin started to come out more dry than usual, and I got hooked on Dove Men +Care. Even though I chose a different product to use, I still think this is a very good body wash, and I recommend it to everyone who has not used it yet. All in all, this is a great brand of body wash, and along with everything else Old Spice makes.

It works great at keeping your skin moisturized, and smelling good.

This scent, along with all the others smell fantastic. It represent the Old Spice brand very well.

It really does last longer, and have high endurance

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

I am a basketball coach, and have a lot of really long days where I am doing really physical things, and this body wash is great for those days. The scent stays with me all day long and keeps me smelling and feeling fresh and clean. It is gentle on my skin also, which I appreciate.

The perfect product

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo & Body Wash is a great and revolutionary product in men's body wash and shower products. While not actually revolutionary this product does in fact have a lot going for it. First of all, this one bottle of gel not only functions as a body wash, but also washes hair too. This crucial combination saves countless minutes of work in the shower. Nevertheless, this product also conditions, protecting hair and the scalp in the process. These 3 actions work to eliminate all other products from the shower, saving space and maximizing time spent under the water. Coming from Old Spice, it is expected that this product will have a signature smell that resonates manlihood and masculinity. This product hits the nail right on the head with a fresh scent that will leave your entire bathroom smelling great for some time. Excellent!

3 in 1 Saves Me Time & Money & Smells Great

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

I definitely like the Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo and Body Wash. I have to get up for work at 4 in the morning and on the road by five am so I don't have time to deal with three different products. Old Spice High Endurance puts three products into one. You can wash with it, shampoo and condition with it all in one convenient bottle. The smell is very masculine and is not a girly body wash. It really makes a lot of soapy lather with a little bit of soap, and the bottle will last quite a while. It is very effective at removing odors, washing and conditioning your hair all the while leaving you with a nice fresh Old Spice smell. It rinses off your skin easily and does not leave any residue in your hair or on your body. It is fairly priced especially when you consider what it would cost to buy three products instead of just this one. I recommend it for any man that wants the convenience of an all in one product.

I find it to be very effective for both body and hair.

A nice masculine scent

Old Spice Shampoo and body wash

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

The Old SpiceEndurance Conditioning Shampoo and Body Wash is a wonderful all in one product at a low price. I wish they would have come out with this years ago. Now I don't have to buy shampoo, condtioner and soap and have all those products cluttering up my shower. this bottle of Old Spice shampoo and body wash does it all. It does a great job of keeping me clean and smells great, My looks just as good as it did witht all the other shampoos and conditioners I used i nthe past. It's great for oily skin aor dry skin too. I have a little of both. I like the convenience of having one bottle and being able to it all at once. Saves money and time.

It does a great job of cleaning, lathers up nice on your body and does anice jobe of washing hair without leving any residue, keeps my dandruff down too, with the built in conditioner

My wife likes the nice scent it leaves on me whne I get out of the shower, thats a big oplus right there.

Old Spice High Endurance: Triple Benefits from a Single Bottle

from Houston, TX

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

If you’re a guy who hates the annoyance of having so many different dispensers when you take a shower, then an all- in- one product could be just what you’ve been looking for. And one product that takes the all in one concept to a new level is Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo and Body Wash.

Shampoo Facts and Commentary:

Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo and Body Wash is a unique product that combines shampoo, conditioner, and body wash into a single liquid. It has a masculine scent that most men will like and its three- in- one properties mean that the entire body can be washed clean with a single product.

Rated by convenience, it is tough to beat a product like Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo and Body Wash. But is this an effective product? Well, I find that it works well for washing the hair, is only a so- so conditioner, but is a very good body wash. It has a consistency that is different from other body washes and because of that, it seems a little odd at first. Once you get used to it, however, you will find that it cleans up quite nicely.

Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo and Body Wash is a little costlier than other shampoos, but then again, it does have greater abilities and the cost is less than other shampoo products without so many abilities. At around five bucks a bottle, it could certainly be worse but it may not fit within the budgets of some.

My Bottom Line:

Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo and Body Wash is a good product and a great choice for those who don’t want the inconveneice of using three separate bottles for cleaning, conditioning, and body washing. The conditioning aspects of this product are not the best for the hair, but everything else seems just right and the multi- tasking qualities are just right for those who want as little physical effort as possible when they shower.

The shampoo and body wash are both very good, but the conditioning abilities are not the best

A scent made for men, this Old Spice product is very masculine in smell and should appeal to most men.

3 in 1 couldn't get any better- perfect for the shower lazy man!

from Goshen, IN

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

I love this product. It is so awesome.

I love the way this smells. It also makes me smell good after the use. My wife also loves the way it smells, she can't resist me when I smell like this. It drives her crazy.

This is grea because it has threee in one, that way you don't have to spend time, wasting time, on all the differnt steps, you can just rub this all over your entire body, including your head, and it is really soothing for the rest of your body as well because of the conditioner in it. Makes your leg hair really soft.

The price of this product isn't too bad, or so my wife tells me. She can get it for basically free, or very cheap, with coupons and store sales combined. I use this product everyday, even twice a day, and I like it very, very much. Great Product!

Love the Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo & Body Wash

from Lee, ME

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

My husband loves the Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Shampoo & Body Wash which really makes him smell & feel clean longer and needs a smaller amount to do the job. Uses both in the shower and sponge bathing.

Oldspice Hair and Body wash

from Alhambra, CA

Comments about Old Spice High Endurance Conditioning Hair & Body Wash:

This was something I liked. I thought I read the label wrong when it said Bodywash and Shampoo in one. I thought it was a typo at first but reading the details on the back it wasn't after all. I tried it out and it was great. Smells very good to go with that great smell, it cleans making you feel shiny and new. I am very impressed and also grateful that Old Spice has made my life more easy and convenient. Now I don't have to go shopping around for body wash and shampoo, I can just grab a bottle of this Old Spice bodywash and shampoo in one.

I think it cost a lot, but think of it as you getting both body wash and shampoo which would in the end cost the same anyways. Its a great product overall. When the new Axe bodywash came out I used it, it was good too, but I decided that I'm sticking with the Old Spice just for my convenience. It smells just as great and its a bodywash and shampoo. Whats there not to love about this.