3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

#1 body wash for men!

**Unilever Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel 12oz **is by far the #1 body wash for men! I myself have only used this product once (becaues my husband convinced me to try it), but wanted to write this review to express my husband's opinions on it. He is not the type to get excited about a certain product, especially a "personal hygiene" product, which is usually a girly product. But, let me tell you, he is in love with this body wash. So here's what he loves:

--"Man-smell": I have to agree with the hubs, this body wash definitely has a man-smell to it. So if you're a girl and want to use it, that kind of stinks, but it's nice for guys to have a non-girly, non-flowery-smelling body wash for once.

--Exfoliating version: My husband prefers the exfoliating version of the body wash. It really helps get rid of dead skin, as well as just give you an overall really fresh, clean feeling.

Overall, this is a great product. If you're a male, I would definitely recommend this to you. If you're a female, I would definitely recommend you to get this for any close male friends or family!

Definitely not one of my favorites

As far as doing it's job I guess it does make you clean but it tended to dry my skin out a little too much and made me feel kind of itchy afterwards. I have sensitive skin and this is not a product for that which is sad because I really like other axe products and especially Axe's shampoo. I also didn't like the fact that it never really foamed up. Foaming soap gives the impression of clean and even tho the product was clearly working it never seemed to foam up.

Like I said before it definitely does it's job because it eliminates odors and cleans your skin. I just didn't feel like this was an overly refreshing product and it did seem to dry my skin a little bit.

The scent of Axe snake peel shower gel was okay but nothing I would ever tell anyone about. To me personally it wasn't horrible. I have definitely smelt better. But it was nothing I really want to smell like through out the day. Even my fiance asked me to stop using it because the scent of it wasn't very pleasant to her.

Definitely not one of my favorites

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

Tried it once and liked it

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

I don't usually buy body scrubs. Axe Snake Peel Body Wash looked like a new, different shower experience, so I bought it and wasn't disappointed. It lasted a long time, basically because it took me awhile to get used to the texture and strong smell, and I had the feeling that it did not wash off very easily. It seemed to leave a slight residue. Not sure if that was actually the case, but as body scrubs go, I would try it again.

I am usually concerned mostly with how a product like Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel feels on my skin and makes me feel after showering, as opposed to clinical proof that it cleans better than other products. I didn't feel that it could have been any better or worse than other body scrubs. It was a different experience. So I would try it again.

I came away with the impression that Axe Snake Peel Body Scrub has a strong scent, definitely one of it's qualities.

Least Favorite Axe Body Wash

from Florida

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

I bought a couple bottles of Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel because I often find myself using the mister's body wash, and Axe is his preference. It was on sale so I figured what the heck, why not?

I was mistaken. This is no where as good as the other Axe scents or shower gels that we have used in the past. The texture is rough and doesn't feel good when using it, and the smell is not something that I want to rub on my body. That isn't to say it is a bad smell, its just not one I like.

I was not impressed with the formula of the body wash, whatever they did differently to make the texture turn out the way it did, was a let down. I like the thick smooth texture of normal Axe and this was rough and felt almost gritty when I used it. Needless to say we only used it once before replacing it with our old stand by Axe Phoenix.

I was really hoping this would be a homerun, and it wasn't. At least I got it on sale, and didn't waste a whole lot of money on something we didn't like or end up using.

Great shower gel

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

I have used AXE products almost since they have been out. The Axe snake peel shower gel has to be one of my most favorites. The scent of the gel is very nice and leaves you smelling good all day. I really like that it has little beads that help exfoliate your skin.

Great wash

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

Axe body wash has always been one of my favorite body washes. From their exciting commercials to the variety of scents and gimmicks they use to sell their soap, I am a hot customer. Axe snake peel first debuted a few years back and I was hooked on it immediately. The insane color of this soap is the first thing you will notice, a sickening yellow color with what appears to be some metallic swirls. This coupled with the blue exfoliating beads makes for an intense color combination. The scent is a delicious combination of different citrus flavors with some additional kick and is a must smell for those who are satisfactorily inclined. The combination of the scent and the supreme cleaning power of the Axe brand makes the snakepeel version of their body wash one of my favorite soaps of all time. The exfoliating beads also lend to the cleaning power and scrubbing sensation of this body gel. A great product.

axe snake peel shower gel

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

The axe snake peel shower gel is overall a good product out for men today.It's a nice vibrant and good smelling shower gel.

The effectiveness is on cue.Axe snake peel shower gel always going to give you a good wash with a very good smell afterwards.So axe will always gonna give you a very good lather and will go deep in your hair and get everything.So make sure you keep blathering you hair and keep the shampoo in your hair for At least a minutes.The reason for that is because because the longer you have it in your hair the better.

Axe shower gel is a product that always have their own unique smell.I'm always going to be a axe user.Axe snake peel shampoo fragrance will stay in your hair for quite some time as long you lather your hair right like your suppose to do.So you can try different axe shampoos because theirs different fragrances they have out in the market today.

AXE Love

from Weatherly, PA

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

My oldest son and husband love AXE! They seem to clean both of them very well and they like to use it every time they shower or bathe.

It works well to clean my 9 yr old especially after he plays outside all day and my hubby after he works on our trucks.

I do not recommend the Snake Peel scent though. Other AXE scents are great but this is the least favorite of them all. Actually the boys don't like it at all. It does smell funky though I think.

Very overwhelming scent of Axe body wash.

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

I find this scent way too strong for a body wash. This one would make a great people repellent. We purchased this for my fiancée because we noticed it was a newer scent. As long as it cleans well he lets me pick whatever brand and scent of body wash I like for him to use. I picked this one because in the bottle it smells great but, when he used it, it would stink up our whole apartment for up to an hour after he was done showering (mind you this is through the door in the bathroom being closed). The scent on him after he was done showering was pretty overwhelming as well. I really didn't want to get to close to him with that smell.

It does clean him very well. It leaves his skin nice and smooth. The micro-beads in it work very well to exfoliate his skin. As always with Axe body washes a little of the product goes a long way. Over all would I recommend this scent NO WAY go for a different one this is by far the worse one he has had yet.

Unilever Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel 12oz

from Pawtucket, RI

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

What a great line of awesome products! I love the way his skin feels & smells after he uses it!! You've GOT to get some for you sweetie this Chrismas! Very affordable and they have great deals on thier gift packs this year! 10 stars for this one too! ;-)

Smells good!

from Findlay, OH

Comments about Axe Snake Peel Shower Gel:

I really like this kind of axe shower gel. The smell is not overpowering and its light and fresh. It is a little bit oily when you scrub it in though. I have tried many many different varities of axe and while this is not my most favorite kind, I still somewhat like it. I went to the store and I got to the shower gel isle. I had a very good coupon so I went over to browse the axe products and picked this one up. When I got home I took a shower and used this product and I was very pleased with the scent. I am a woman and I do get mens shower gel for free sometimes so I like to use what ever is more economically efficient for me, so the fact that this kind didnt smell "manly" was a great big bonus. I would also suggest these for the holidays if you come across a good deal on them. Things like this are easy to stock up on and then stuff a stocking with! Overall I feel axe did a very good job in executing their concept for this product and If I ever get a good deal again, I will most certainly buy again!