Other Body Lotions:
St. Ives
ALBERTO227637
St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer

St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer

The only lotion I will use

Love, love, love this lotion.  I started using this lotion when I was pregnant to ward off stretch marks because it has collagen and elastin in it, which helps improve your skins elasticity. I was tired of paying high prices for "stretch mark creams" that contained the exact same ingredients.  And with this, I could smear it over my entire body without feeling like I was throwing too much money out the window.  This is now the only lotion I will use.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized the entire day without being greasy. And as an added bonus, I think it smells great too (My mom started using this too just because she loved the smell too!) :)  I also love the fact that St. Ives only uses all natural moisturizes and NO parabens or phthalates.  I can't attest to it making your skin look "young" again, as I am only 22, but maybe with prolonged use, it will ward off the wrinkles! Overall, I would (and have) recommend this to friends!

Not for Sensitive Skin...

...or at least, this wasn't for me. I have no idea why people use lotion; oils are better for you, and is/are what your body naturally excrets - your skin does not produce 'skin butter' or 'skin lotion'.

My mother bought this for me, and I had some problems with allergic reactions to this lotion. If it's hypo-allergentic, something must be wrong, because this stuff made me breakout in little red bumps all over my legs and arms. And please - **I am being very, very honest.** I eventually had to wash it out of my skin because it was clogging my pores and causing a very, very ugly rash/hive thing going on.

And this kept happening to me, over and over and over again. I also saw no improved elasticity (please, people, realize that lotion can not improve skin cell production. This is just companies marketing a ploy to make you believe it does, when it doesn't), and my skin was as dry as a bone the next day.

Unless I got a defective product - I was really disappointed with this. And it smells horrible.

**However, most - if not all - of St. Ives other products are to die for!**

OMG I'm breaking out in hives

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

I used this on my legs and butt this morning and now I'm all swollen and rashy and itchy and pretty unhappy with this product overall. Maybe it's just an allergic reaction, but either way I would not advise you to use this product if you have sensitive skin.

Absorption
The hives started within an hour of putting it on so I guess it absorbed pretty quickly.

• Absorption:

My favorite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

I would highly recommend this product for very dry skin. This is my favorite lotion product for so many reasons. It is great for hydration. I have very dry skin (I live in the Midwest) and it gets itchy and patchy when it is dry. It is quite painful. I use this product every day and it keeps my skin super hydrated. I would recommend this product because it hydrates and has a fresh scent.

It has a slight perfume scent but it doesn't over power my perfumes that I use daily. I use them together.

Absorption
This product absorbs quickly and lasts all day.

I have super dry, itchy patches of skin. It really helps stop that.

• Absorption:

Good for skin

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

I really like St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin. In the several months that I have been using it after my sister introduced me to it, my face has felt amazing. I used to break out a lot (even as an adult), and now my face has cleared up. It feels really smooth, and it looks great. St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin has done wonders for my skin. It keeps my face moist without being too oily.

Absorption
I lived in both humid and dry climates, and in both kinds St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin works wonderfully at absorbing into my skin the right amount without making it feel too oily or too dry.

Doesn't Clog Pores
St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin does not clog my pores at all. In fact, it's the only moisturizer that I have been able to find in my price range that does not clog my pores and make me break out really bad.

I have been using St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin for several months, and it works really well. My skin feels younger and a lot smoother.

Perfection-- simple

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

This product is hypoallergenic so it doesn't break out my sensitive skin. It keeps you feeling clean, young, and moisturized. I would recommend this product to people who are born with sensitive skin. This is a good lotion to apply on the face seeing as it is not greasy and only has a light fragrance, and is formulated for sensitive skin.

Absorption
The St. Ives collagen elastin lotion absorbs almost immediately and helps you feel moisturized quicker. Should be applied daily to maintain beautiful, young, soft, smooth, hydrated skin. I was amazed the first time i smoothed the lotion onto my skin and i could feel my skin being hydrated instantly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This product is dermatologist test. Lotion is gentle on sensitive skin, made with 100% natural moisturizers. Non greasy formula. Formulated without Parabens or Phthalates.

Very effective, i could immediately notice the difference the first time i applied the st. ives lotion.

Does a great job of keeping your skin moisturized

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

My skin has been so dry this summer, so I have been using St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin. I haven't been using this for the Collagen Elastin part, but I am just concerned about keeping my skin moisturized. I like that this lotion does not make your skin oily. It soaks into your skin, instead of just saying on the surface like some moisturizers do.

I like that this moisturizer does not have a scent. That is really important to me because you can wear any other perfume or scented spray without them having to compete with each other.

Absorption
This lotion absorbs really well into your skin. It doesn't just stay on the surface like some lotions do. It also does not make your skin oily at all.

This does a great job of keeping your skin moisturized. My skin was already dry and cracked when I started using this lotion, and within about three days of using it my skin showed signs of not being as dry.

It's good.

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

I have used several St. Ives personal care products, now, and this one is one that I really like. The collagen and elastin that are in the formula of the lotion help improve the elasticity of your skin, while the moisturizers help your skin feel smooth, silky and well-conditioned. I bought it in a large pump bottle, which is a really good value for the price you pay. St. Ives is pretty good about being inexpensive while still maintaining good quality products. I enjoy the smell, too, which seems clean and almost medicinal. I can see why some other reviewers didn't enjoy it, but I enjoy the scent. It is easy to apply and relatively gentle. I have sensitive skin, but it has never left my skin irritated or made it break out. I don't know if I'll re-purchase it right away, once I use up the whole bottle, but I would definitely buy it again, at some point in the future. I like to try new things, though, and it wasn't so amazing that I feel like I've found the only lotion I'll ever buy again. Still, it is a good standard lotion to have in your house, especially in winter when skin tends to get dry and need a little extra love.

natural and simple moisturizer

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

I love this product. I have psoriasis so I need something to moisturize my skin but also gentle and non-irritating. It has natural ingredients that work great on my dry skin without being greasy. It has a light pleasant fragrance that doesn't interfere with other scents like perfume or deodorant. this product is wonderful to use all over body, feet, and hands anytime to feel refreshed,

My new favorite lotion

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

I have used St. Ives products before and loved them, so when I saw this St. Ive's skin renewing collagen elastin lotion, I decided to give it a try and boy am I happy I did! This lotion smells amazing first and foremost. It smells like cucumber melon to me and the smell is not too overpowering but it's just right. I love, love the scent. It absorbs on your skin really well and keeps my skin feeling hydrated and fresh all day. As for the collagen elastin factor, I am 29 years old so my skin is still tight so hopefully this lotion will keep it that way.

Absorption
St. Ive's skin renewing collagen elastin lotion absorbs pretty well. It's not as thick and creamy as other lotions, but that's because it feels lightweight on your skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I do not have body acne and I only apply this all over my body and I have not had any breakouts on my body, so I believe it does not clog pores.

St. Ive's skin renewing collagen elastin lotion is very effective. Like I mentioned before, I'm only 29 so as far as the anti-aging factor, it's too early to tell.

Great value product

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

When I was at my friends house, I had super dry skin to the point of it looking chalky. I tried her St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin and fell in love. When I found out how much it cost, I had to buy my own! It is the perfect concoction for dry skin in the wintertime. The recovery time was mere minutes if not seconds!

In summary, I would recommend St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin to anyone with dry skin.

Absorption
My skin felt 100% different after I put this lotion on. It also was immediate results.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I wouldn't recommend putting this on your face, but for arms, legs, and body it's perfect. I haven't had any problems with St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin clogging my pores in the past, but I usually only use it on my hands and feet, if that makes a difference.

This is one of the best working lotions I have ever used if I'm being honest. It's more of a cream than a lotion. The cream is absorbed and doesn't feel like you're just putting a layer of water on your body.

A Great Everyday Lotion

from Alexandria VA

Comments about St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Body Moisturizer:

This should be your daily go to lotion. Here are some of the features of the St. Ives Renewing/Collagen Elastin Lotion:

1. Help to renew dry/cracked skin and heels.
2. Is gentle enough to use on your face.
3. Can be used as a total body lotion.
4. Can be applied underneath makeup.
5. Can be applied underneath perfume, scented oil or body spray.
6. Will not make you sweat.
7. Makes your skin and muscles feel relaxed.

The scent is like a sweet blue flavor smell. It's a great lotion and can often be found in drugstores and supermarkets that have been around for a while. Newer stores tend to not have this St. Ives lotion version in stock. Get this lotion if you can. The question isn't if St. Ives lotions work. They do. Which St. Ives lotion will work best for you is the question. Try this one first.

Absorption
It will soak into the skill with a minute. It has a wet fell when applied but once it soaks in you will not notice it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
The lotion enhances your skin in every way. I didn't find anything negative about it.

It works. This lotion helps skin gain and retain moisture through out the day. It's most effective is used daily.