Other Stain Removers:
Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power

Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power

Pros

Cons

Stains don't stand a chance with Spray 'N Wash!

If you have children, or pets, then you should have this product on hand.  Spray 'N Wash with Resolve Power works GREAT on removing stains from your laundry.  Anyone that has children knows what a task it is to try to keep their clothing looking clean and new.

With Spray ' N Wash with Resolve Power, all you do is spray the stain completely and rub it into the fabric.  Then let it sit for a few minutes.  The worse the stain, the longer you may want to let it sit.  Light stains only require one to two minutes, while tougher stains are removed more effectively if you let them sit for about five minutes.  Then just wash your clothing according to the directions on the label.  When you pull your clothes out of the washer, your stain will be completely gone!   Be aware that this product doesn't work well on kahaki or washable silk.

Because this particular brand of Spray 'N Wash contains Resolve, you can trust that it will be very effective in removing stains.  It's formulated to penetrate, loosen and eliminate the toughest stains.  It works on things like greasy foods, blood, grass stains, ketchup, and even ground in dirt.

There are certain stains, however,  that could prove too tough even for Spray 'N Wash.  Products like permanent ink, bleach, rust, or dried on paint may not be removed entirely after treating according to directions.  However, you will increase your chances of stain removal if you can get to the stain as soon as you see it and not wait till it's had time to set in.

Your bottle of Spray ' N Wash with Resolve Power will come with a trigger to make applying it to your clothing easy.  After you've used an entire bottle, you can just purchase a refill.  The refills are always less expensive, but you'll still have your trigger bottle that you can continue to refill.  However, one bottle of Spray 'N Wash lasts a very long time, so you wont have to buy that refill bottle anytime soon.

I give this product a definite THUMBS UP!  I'd give it two if I could.

Good ,but don't leave on close to long

It removes stains. Took out pen ink and anything else kids got on clothes.  Wouldn't recomend you leave it on clothes long.  Left it on clothes while another load finshed and then washed these items which were new only wore once and all of them ended up with holes in them.  Looks like if you leave it on the clothes it eats it.

This product really works so much better than it's competition!

from Saint George, UT

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

This product works so much better than other laundry stain fighting products that our out there! I made the mistake of buying other brands that were cheaper due to coupons and promotions and they did not work nearly as well. I have two young kids and a baby so a laundry stain remover is crucial. The other brands that I tried simply didn't work. The clothes came out of the laundry with stains still on them. Spray in Wash works every time, no matter what the stain is. It may be a little more expensive, but it is so worth it! There have been articles of clothing that I have had to throw away due to permanent stains from using other brands of stain remover! I will not make the mistake again of using any item other than Spray N Wash.

I've seen this stuff do miracles!

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I first purchased spray and wash with the power of resolve because, I could not find Dreft any where. I do not regret my decision at all. This stuff is truly a miracle worker. Not only did it do an awesome job on formula stains, baby food stains and, accident stains it works wonders for the mom's clothing to!

I prefer not to have to pre-treat my clothing but, when I do this is my go to product and has been for about a year now. I have done side by side comparisons with Dreft and Tide sprays. The Tide spray did a decent job but, it was no miracle worker. The Dreft well let's just say that, that is not the Dreft I used 6 years ago with my last child. Compared to the others this stuff took out more of the stain on the first attempt then the other two.

I use this on all of my family's clothing. That includes a toddler, a crafty 6 year old and, a factory worker. In my family a couple of us have more sensitive skin and no one had any problems at all. It doesn't leave a strong scent behind either which is fine for a pre-treater.

The reason I say this stuff is a miracle worker is because I accidentally got foundation on my shirt right before we had to leave for an important event and I could not get the stuff out. Everything from the color to the oils the foundation had in it stayed right where they were. Out of one last desperate attempt I pulled out the Spray and Wash. I sprayed a little on and scrubbed at it just a little. Volia the foundation was all out! It didn't leave any residue and dried before we got there. I was ecstatic.

Damaged my new washer / New is NOT better than old Spray 'n Wash

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I had used the original Spray 'n Wash for years, thanks to my daughter's advice and her experience on the grandkids' clothing. It worked wonders on everything from cooking grease spatters to even grass stains....awesome product. Each laundry day, I placed each piece of clothing on top of the washer, sprayed, added he next piece, sprayed, etc. Then placed them in the washer, and wiped the overspray off the top of the washer with a washcloth. Then came NEW RESOLVE Spray 'n Wash! I followed the same procedure.....as I gently wiped the spray off of the top of the washer, I watched in horror as the decals disintegrated before my eyes and slid off of the washer onto my cloth !!!!
This has NEVER happened before on this or my previous washers....same brand and model. A glance at the new Resolve product label....yep..it says don't get it on painted surfaces or plastic ones (this was decals on metal)....don't let it dry on your clothes (5min max per the label), don't use on khaki (what's with that?)....and don't really get it on your hands. This bottle is going into the trash and I will find a new miracle product. What was wrong with the old one???

Great for Baby Stains

from Madison, TN

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

As a stay at home mom on a budget it's important to find products that help me to keep my baby's clothes stain free. I've tried a number of different products ove the past several months, but have found that the Spray n' Wash with resolve does the trick. The secret is DON'T LET THE CLOTHES DRY. You have to spray the stains before you put them in the wash. Letting them dry means letting the stains set. If by some chance I pull it out of the wash and the stain isn't completely gone I just spray it again and rewash. 99% of the time the stains, no matter what they are, are completely gone! It's like a miracle spray.

Beware of grandkids with markers!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

The last time we were visiting with our grandchildren, the five year old wanted to draw pictures and of course I had on a pair of white jeans. Luckily, it was a dry erase marker but I still wasn't too sure the marks would come out of my jeans. I didn't get around to treating these jeans for several days. I grabbed my trusty Spray 'n Wash stain remover and sprayed generously. I let it soak for about thirty minutes and then put it in the wash with the rest of the laundry. Spray 'n Wash did not let me down. This stain remover works every time.

This bottle is 30 fl. oz. of miracle in a bottle. It is a non-aerosol, trigger spray. Each spray puts out a generous amount of stain remover on the fabric to be treated. I don't particularly care for the smell but when the item is washed, the smell goes away as well.

Spray 'n Wash can be purchased almost anywhere. I highly recommend this brand of stain remover.

Removes ALL Stains!!

from Leesburg, FL

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I have used every single stain remover out there and they are never worth the money, either the stains are barely touched or not touched at all. I started using this by chance because I was tired of baby food destroying my daughters new clothes and buying bibs weekly because they were covered in stains. If you are a mother, you know how hard it is to get to laundry or stains as soon as they happen and how expensive it is to buy new clothes and bibs all the time because of them being ruined by stains. I have never sent my child out of the house in stained clothes even to play in, I want her to look clean and well dressed all the time so it's extremely important to me to find something that REALLY WORKS! This stuff really works and I have recommended it to everyone I know. I saturate the stains and if they are truly bad I have to retreat and scrub the Spray n wash into the stain, but it never fails to remove spaghetti sauce, ravioli/spaghettio, pizza, baby food, blood, oil etc. I have personally used this stuff on all of these stains and had them removed all the way!

Works Well!

from Salem, SC

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I really like the convenience of this product. First of all, it's a spray, so you can apply it really quickly without any hassle. Secondly, you don't have to wash your clothes right after treating them. When my husband takes off his white dress shirt, I just spray some around the collar to help prevent "ring around the collar", and then I toss the shirt in the laundry. When I wash it, is up to me. I've used this product on everything from squash (thanks to my baby and those lovely "food sneezes") to mud. It also doesn't have a chemical smell like other cleaning products sometimes have.

The spout has an "On" and an "Off" feature, which is nice because if it tips over in the cabinet and the sprayer arm gets hit, it won't make a mess. To use the "On" and "Off" features, you just have to turn the nozzle to the appropriate setting. You can also generally find coupons for this product! If I ever find a coupon **and** a sale on "Spray and Wash", I just buy a few extra. (It has a decently long shelf life)

This product is worth every penny

from Saint Charles, MO

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I have used Spray N Wash for the last 5 years. I have 3 little girls, they love to wear their dresses, no matter what. So, I get alot of grass stains, mud, dirt, Kool aid, paint, markers, food and play make up stains and the Spray N Wash product has never failed to remove ALL the stains. I get second hand clothes and sometimes they will have a light stain or look a little dingy, I spray them and they come out looking 100% better. That is saying alot for a stain remover that even works on set in stains!! It is the BEST!!!

Took out ink stains to entire wash load!

from Hampstead, NC

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

Recently my husband left a pen in his pocket and washed a full load of lights AND dried them. The pen ink was everywhere! I spot treated the stains with Spray and Wash and let them soak in water overnight. The next morning I ran the load through the washing machine and the stains came right out!

I have used Spray in Wash for several stains and I have never been disapointed. I think the trick is to treat the stain and then soak in water. To keep things easy I soak the stained clothes in the washing machine.

ok for simple stains...

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Spray n' Wash Laundry Stain Remover with Resolve Power:

I can't say I am a total fan of the Spray and Wash. Probably be switching back to Shout. This is okay for small stains and surface stains but doesn't really get out hard stains. I am not the cleanest eater and always tend to get ketchup, dressing, or someother condiment on my shirts. This will get out the stain so to speak but still leave behind a spot where the stain was at. Needless to say you can still tell that something was on my shirt. Usually, that spot left behind ends up set in and you cant get that out. when we used Shout it never left behind the other spot and I didn't have to double check my tops before putting them in the dryer. Shout is more expensive but I guess with stain remover you get what you pay for.