Other Mattresses:

Cons

Excellent for bunk beds

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Spa Sensations 8" Memory Foam Mattress:

We bought theses mattresses for our boys' bunk beds and they have been great. We knew that if we were going to put them on bunk beds, which aren't particularly comfortable themselves, we would need a quality mattress to put on them. Our boys are extremely happy with these mattresses. They aren't very tall so they work great with the top bunk and do not go over the rails. I have actually slept on the bottom bunk myself and I have to say it is better than my old traditional mattress was. By far!

Comfort
Extremely comfortable mattress. I like knowing that my boys are getting a good night sleep because they are on a quality mattress.

Support
If not using a box spring, I suggest putting down a piece of plywood to help with the support. If you do this, you will have no issues with sagging.

Firmness
I like a firm mattress and this mattress is exactly the firmness that i love.

When using this mattress for children, you will definitely need to place a waterproof pad on it. While cleanup is pretty easy, you don't want an accident to sink into memory foam.

Memory Foam mattress

from Lexington, Kentucky

Comments about Spa Sensations 8" Memory Foam Mattress:

I have had a 10 inch memory foam mattress for 5 years now and it still sleeps well. The mattress has its own thin, zippered mattress cover which is really my only complaint because it is a little hard to remove in order to rotate the mattress. The mattress is very comfortable and has great support for my back. However if I sleep or lay more than 8 hours my back will start to hurt some. You can sit a glass of water on one side of the mattress and lay down on the other side without spilling or even disturbing the glass of water. There is no question the memory foam mattress is the best mattress I have ever owned. The price of the Memory Foam is a little more expensive than your basic mattress but it is well worth paying a little extra for. I would definately buy another memory foam mattress.

Comfort
The memory foam mattress is very comfortable.

Has great support.

Has excellent firmness.

My memory foam is five years old now and is still in excellent shape.

Great Mattress

Comments about Spa Sensations 8" Memory Foam Mattress:

This mattress gave me the most comfortable night of sleep I have had for as long as I can remember. The foam conforms to my body, curves and all. There is very little movement when my husband turns over. It feels comfortable yet very supportive. My back and neck did not feel like they had been run over and twisted when I woke up this morning! My husband, who has sleep apnea, was very pleased as well and said he did not fall asleep at any stoplights this morning on his way to work!

Comfort
Incredibly comfortable. Feels like it was made to fit me.

Support
Very supportive. No sagging feeling, but not like sleeping on a board either.

Firmness
Just the right amount of firmness, but still incredibly comfortable. The sides are soft, so be very careful when you go to get out. If you roll over, you might slump onto the floor!

It seems as though this will be a very durable mattress that will last us quite a while.