4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Portability:

This camera is very chic and cute!

Comments about Sony - Cybershot S930 Digital Camera:

I recently bought this camera and I enjoy the features. It's a very cute pink color and it looks very sleek. It's very user-friendly and I have taken a hundred pictures so far with it. The images come out pretty crisp and the battery lasts a few weeks.

• Portability:

I like my Sony Cybershot Digital Camera!

Comments about Sony - Cybershot S930 Digital Camera:

I like my Sony Cybershot Digital Camera. It takes good pictures and good video also. I like the option of the continuous shooting. I love taking the continuous shots of my son who plays soccer! It looks like a movie! The only thing I don't like is the battery runs down pretty quick.

• Portability:

great camera for a great price

from Plainview, NY

Comments about Sony - Cybershot S930 Digital Camera:

it's a great camera that can take great pictures. i have added a higher storage so that I can take more pictures

Image Quality
the pictures that i have taken even when in a moving vehicle were amazing

compared to other cameras, this is simple to use and great for a beginnner

have found that it's a great camera and can easily be carried

Battery Life
find that the battery lasted on my whole entire vacation while other peoples camera had died way before mine

Portability
find that it's the right size for carrying around wherever i have been

The Now Camera!!!!!!

from Lake Butler, FL

Comments about Sony - Cybershot S930 Digital Camera:

This Camera is So easy to use, and it has amazing quality. The photo's it takes are outstanding. I know taking photo's of poeple moving is so hard, but with this it is amazingly easy. the photo's are outstanding. THIS IN THE NOW CAMERA!!!!

The Sony Cyber-Shot is so compact and easy to use!

from Owosso, MI

Comments about Sony - Cybershot S930 Digital Camera:

This Sony Cyber-Shot is so compact and easy to use.  It even hooks up easily to your computer to download pictures.  Its many features make taking pictures fun.  Perfect camera for taking pictures on vacation or at family gatherings.

cybershot dsc-s930 camera is ok, but not one I would get again

from Bartlesville, OK

Comments about Sony - Cybershot S930 Digital Camera:

My wife wanted a small camera that she did not have to worry about.  It is small and compact Quick and easy to use.  Battery Life seems to be short.  Pictures are grainy unless in the best settings.

I would say find something better.  Even though it is a 10.1 mp, I have seen better from a 8 mp.

Sony Cybershot- great for everyday memory making

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Sony - Cybershot S930 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera after breaking my third Kodak easyshare camera. I purchased it on a whim and have been very pleased with the way it works and the quality of the photos I have taken. At first some of my photos were a little fuzzy, but after the first few, there has been very little problem with that. I like that it holds a lot of pictures and that I can take short videos with the Sony Cybershot. The wide and telephoto angles are great for getting just the picture you want. The only small drawback is that it uses standard AA batteries. You will need to keep extras on hand and make sure you buy the high quality ones. There is nothing worse than your camera dying just when you needed it. Other than having it die due to low batteries a few times, I have been very happy with the quality and ease of use of the Sony Cybershot. It is fairly inexpensive and a great little camera for every occasion.