Other Digital Cameras:
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Panasonic
Panasonic - Lumix DMC-FX30 Digital Camera

Panasonic - Lumix DMC-FX30 Digital Camera

This is a good camera for the price

from Bedford, TX

Comments about Panasonic - Lumix DMC-FX30 Digital Camera:

My husband gave me my Panasonic Lumix camera for my birthday almost 2 years ago. I have overall been pleased with it. The screen is nice a big so its easy to see to take a picture and also to review pictures. I was pleasantly surprised by the video feature on it. I've made videos that are at least ten minutes long and the picture and audio are a good quality for watching on our tv or posting on the web. I had planned to buy a video camera next and decided that the video on my camera was sufficient for our families needs. I have a mac and have never had any problems loading my pictures from the camera into iphoto. The camera is intuitive and easy to use. My biggest complaint is that it is slow between pictures. I've missed some pictures of my girls because I couldn't click fast enough. The only other negative is that the colors are not always as bright as I would like, but I can usually fix this in iphoto. Overall I love my camera and have been very pleased with it. I'm sure I could pay more money for a faster digital camera with brighter colors, but for the price this is a great buy!

Nice camera for beginner

from Albany, CA

Comments about Panasonic - Lumix DMC-FX30 Digital Camera:

I bought this camera three years ago, and it still works well. It never has a breakdown during this period.

It is really easy to use for the beginners. You don't need to have much skill, and you can take clear pictures. Just holding on the top button for a while, the camera will adjust its focus automatically.

It have a really convenient function is that you can choose the scene, when you take pictures at different places and weather. It will do some digital compensation automatically, and make the picture have better image quality.

It still have some disadvantages. When you use it in the sun or somewhere with sufficient light, there is no problem. But when you use it in the dark, the image will become a little vague. You can take pictures with flash light, and the image will become more clear, but the color of the picture will be a little unnatural.

The price is fair, and I will recommend this camera for my friends.

Great value and takes great pictures!

from Dubuque, IA

Comments about Panasonic - Lumix DMC-FX30 Digital Camera:

Great camera for a great price.  This camera takes great pictures and has a variety of settings to pick from and get even better pictures.  Very durable camera, had it in a mud fight, cleaned it up and it worked great!  Large screen size makes it nice for viewing pictures!  Really like this camera and will get another one when it is time to trade this one in.

Great value for the money

from Irmo, SC

Comments about Panasonic - Lumix DMC-FX30 Digital Camera:

The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX30 gives you plenty of bang for your buck. It's great for people who don't want to break the bank when trying to capture quality photos. It;s compact, comes with it's own photo software and is so easy to use.