Other Digital Cameras:

Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera

Very Good Camera

from Trinidad, CO

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera:

Recently purchased my new Sony Cybershot H55 Digital Camera after ruining the Sony I had, Sony offer the best quality camera and I would never change it after the great experience I had with the one I had before. The only thing that i don't like about this new one is that it don't come with the memory card. The one i had before that did, I wasn't able to use my camera right away until I got me a memory card. But I believe I will have greaterr pictures than the one I had because this one has more to offer.

My Sony Cybershot is Incredible

from Edna, KS

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera:

I was really skeptical about buying a Sony camera since I had fallen into a pattern of purchasing Olympus Cameras, but this purchase made me a believer! There is no shudder lag and that alone was worth it to me. The pictures are incredibly clear and the panaromic sweep is to die for! We absolutely love it and plan on purchasing Sony cameras from here on out. The only complaint that I would have about this camera is the bulk of it. When I pick up my older camera it is feather light in comparison. I didn't want to sacrifice the zoom for the weight which is why I stuck with this one instead of the smaller lighter touch model. We had actually spoken to a lady at the camera desk who told us that for the price and the zoom we couldn't do much better. In relations to what you are getting it is actually a steal in the price department. The battery life is also a bit longer than the maual leads you to believe which is always a pleasant surprise for those who don't want to purchase another battery.

Favorite digital camera ever!

from Stow, OH

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera:

I asked for this camera for christmas, and thankfully I got it. I've done so much research online trying to find the perfect camera. I've had another sony cybershot previously, but it was just outdated and I needed something modern now. I'm an extremely picky person when it comes to electronics. Anyway, after doing tons of research and comparing different brands and models, I finally decided on this one. 14.1 Megapixels. 10x zoom. HD video recording. Just over all great! The thing I wanted most out of a camera was to be able to capture good concert footage. In February I had gone to a concert, recorded my favorite songs, and the video is beautiful! 720 High Definition. The sound on playback is great. The only thing is, is when I zoom in our out, the sound becomes lightly muffled, but it's really no big deal. There's even sound playback on the camera itself, unlike my previous cybershot. It also came with a rechargeable battery and battery charger. Over all, I'm very pleased with this product, and cannot wait to use it more and more with upcoming shows. Here is one of my videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAtvKyMwDcM

Awesome little camera!

from Seattle, WA

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera:

I LOVE this camera! After my dog ate my last Sony, I picked this one up and couldn't be happier. The sales guy was trying to get me to buy a DSLR, but I'm so glad I didn't. Takes great pics of my dogs and my nieces. With three little nieces, the smile capture technology is awesome! Now its not one of those business card sized cameras, but is still compact enough to fit in my purse pocket. Has lots of settings for different types of pictures. And did I mention it takes great pictures?

Sony Cyber Shot 14.1 MP AMAZING!!

from Wichita, KS

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera:

I did a lot of researching before I made this purchase. I was very pleased when I decided to buy this camera! I love it, the 10x zoom is amazing at concerts and for any scenic pictures!! Best point and shoot with great quality. It is not as fast as some, but the quality is well worth it!! Camera is durable too, which is great for traveling!

Great point n shoot that's not too expensive

from Sugar Land, TX

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera:

My previous camera was the Samsung TL205, and my goodness, that camera was terrible.  Sure it had some innovative features like the 1.5" front LCD screen, but that camera took such bad photos with a 75% rate of pictures being blurry.  I was lucky enough to be able to return the camera and upgrade to this bad boy which looks nicer and performs a lot better than the Samsung.  It was more expensive but having a higher success rate of good photos was definitely worth the price difference.  I love, love, love the optical zoom on this point n shoot.  10x?  Holy moly that's great.  I know competing Canon's do not have as high of an optical zoom.  I can still take great photos when I zoom in ten times.  Sure this camera is not as good as the Canon S95 that can take better nighttime photos and has a lot more features/controls, but if you're on vacation or at a night out with friends, I think this camera is good enough.  Pictures come out great, it's easy to use, have a big 3" screen, and the camera itself looks good.

Good Job Sony

from Reading, PA

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera:

The Sony Cybershot H55 has been a great camera for me. It is easy to use, light to carry, and it's durable.

There are a lot of cool settings to play around with.The panorama and vidio camera are especially nice features.

Such good resolution on  this camera, with a good fast shutter speed. The colors are stunning and the camera is just

well ...dependable. My mother went out and bought the same one after trying mine out. Good job Sony

Sony makes great digital cameras!

from Unity, ME

Comments about Sony - Cybershot H55 Digital Camera:

We recently purchased this camera and we love it.  It has lots of functions that are easy to use, and appropriate for different situations.  I like the lowlight setting and the macro setting for taking closeups.  The look of the camera is very sleek and sophisticated.   I think it's of great value for the money.  The optical clarity is outstanding - it also zooms quite a distance.  We got a picture of an owl very far away with great definition.  The photograph color of the quality is vibrant, the images are sharp.  We really enjoy our family pictures we've been taking are exceptional.  Our cats love being photographed by this camera!  I don't know what it is about it! Maybe they like the shiny lens!  This has been a seriously great investment that we are so glad we made.  I look forward to taking pictures of my grandchildren with this camera someday! It is also small and compact and packs away easily.  GREAT BUY!