Other Digital Cameras:

Pros

Cons

One of the best!

Comments about Sony - Cybershot Digital Camera 7.2 Digital Camera:

I owned Sony - Cybershot 7.2 Digital Camera in the past. I loved using this device and this is still one of my favorite cameras that I have ever used. This is a great, straight forward, no fuss camera with a lot of functions. It is very easy to click gorgeous and clear pictures using this device with minimal adjustments. I used the zoom in feature quite often and my pictures always came out wonderfully nice! The videos were good too. There is an option to connect this camera to an HDTV as well, which is very convenient to browse through clicked pictures or videos. There is a play slideshow option on this camera, which can be used to play all the pictures or videos that are available on the camera. I wasn't a big fan of Sony cameras but this device was the first Sony camera that I used and I had to change my opinion about the brand manufacturing great cameras. For the price, the Sony - Cybershot 7.2 Digital Camera is one of the best to have.

• Portability:

great point and shoot camera

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Sony - Cybershot Digital Camera 7.2 Digital Camera:

I have owned this camera for years now and I love it it still works the same as the day I got it. it has safely survived two vacations to the happiest place on earth as well as multiple cross country excursions. it has even fallen out of my hands during a amusement park ride and survived. this camera takes excellent pics and I love the different modes for picture and video taking.it holds a charge well and the memory cards are cheap enough that go with this camera definatly love this wonderful durable camera if you need a point and shoot camera try this one we love ours! I think this camera is perfect pocket and purse size and is light enough to use wrist strap safely in most conditions. there are different models and even colors now available that weren't around when I forst purchased mine but I am sure are similar to this one.i definatly recommend this camera it is a awesome small camera to own

Shoot it all!!

from Salem, OR

Comments about Sony - Cybershot Digital Camera 7.2 Digital Camera:

small compact, great lens, all equal great pictures. I sometimes do flat ads, and this camera can not be beat.

Image Quality
I have a great photo program in my laptop, most times I can edit and be able to give the customer a working copy to be seen by the higher ups. I've never had a returned photo.

I like that it works in all types of lights.

I think a smart kid could get great photos.

Battery Life
I like the fact that you can buy extra batteries, and recharge them.

• Portability:

Sony Cybershot Camera Takes Fantastic Pictures!

from Denver, CO

Comments about Sony - Cybershot Digital Camera 7.2 Digital Camera:

My first point and shoot digital camera was a Sony Cybershot and I loved it, however my husband accidently dropped it in a lake at a wedding so it was time for a new one. I knew I wanted to stick with a Cybershot, but did some research to see what one to purchase. I ended up with the 7.2 megapixal camera and it was a great decision! The quality of pictures is fantastic, it is so easy to use, it is small enough that it is easy to take anywhere, and I love that you can also take video! Once we had kids my husband wanted to take most pictures of them with his higher end Nikon SLR, but the convenience of the Sony Cybershot makes it still our camera of choice.

• Portability:

Always being asked what kind of camera took those pictures!

from Antioch, IL

Comments about Sony - Cybershot Digital Camera 7.2 Digital Camera:

I purchased this camera just after Christmas last year and have been nothing but pleased with it.  After almost a full year of use, I am still happy I made the selectio I did.  The camera size and ability to take great pictures that could be enlarged were the most important features for me and this fit the bill!  I have taken it on multiple trips and always am pleased with the results.

Great Digital Camera for the money, and even for more money!

from Hastings, MN

Comments about Sony - Cybershot Digital Camera 7.2 Digital Camera:

So a couple of years ago my mother-in-law offered to buy us a digital camera for some occaision or another and gave a price range. This was the camera we picked out after doing a ton of research. We even picked it out over cameras that had higher resolution.

Don't get me wrong, compared to what's available, these may not be the cream of the crop photos, but they sure do fine for family outings, sporting events, nature photography, even the camera function ain't bad (thought it would be nice if you could zoom while shooting video though, but hey, it ain't built for that!).

All in all, the battery life is good, the red eye reduction is great, the auto flash can get you into trouble when you're trying to catch details, but it's easy enough to shut off. Instant review is nice, but is maybe a little shorter than it should be. I mean, you'll get a good look at the picture, but if you're trying to show someone else quick, it ain't happening.

All in all, I really enjoy using this camera. It does nearly everything I want a camera to do and more.

deadly camera

from Springfield, MO

Comments about Sony - Cybershot Digital Camera 7.2 Digital Camera:

hi friends i would recomend this product to everybody because of its clarity and mainly the good resolution and pictures taken in pitch darkness appear to be taken in bright light.carl zeiss lens is the best go with it