4.8
Point-and-Shoot Digital Cameras
Sony - Cybershot 7.2 DSC-P150 Digital Camera

Sony - Cybershot 7.2 DSC-P150 Digital Camera

4.8

Great Camera for the non-professional photographer

from Lincoln Park, NJ

Comments about Sony - Cybershot 7.2 DSC-P150 Digital Camera:

Great camera, easy to use, easy to download pictures.  I had an older version and recently upgraded to this one.  I find it takes fantactis pictures.  It has a great feature that allows you to take multiple photos back to back.  The pictures are clear and high quality.  It is easy to change the flash options.  You can also change the color options to B&W, sepia - which is a FANTASIC feature!

Takes great pictures and small enough to take everyplace.

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Sony - Cybershot 7.2 DSC-P150 Digital Camera:

I've had this camera for a couple of years now and couldn't be happier.   It has an excellent Carl Zeiss lens and takes excellent photos in most conditions.  I use it at work all the time to take photos of everything from components to company events.  When I take it on vacation, it takes great scenic shots, and the battery lasts for days!  It's small enough to keep in my purse all the time. Press the power button and it takes less than a second to come on and be ready to shoot. The macro lens means I can get close to capture details of components.  It has custom settings and overrides. The movie quality, with audio, is surprisingly good. If I had to pick a negative, it would be nice to be able to save uncompressed images instead of high JPGs, but I guess you can't have everything.

Picture perfect camera

from Knoxville, TN

Comments about Sony - Cybershot 7.2 DSC-P150 Digital Camera:

I can't say enough good things about this camera.  I bought it as a gift for  my girlfriend's birthday.  She's not technically savvy and she has no problems taking great pictures.  It has too many awesome options to list.  You have to work HARD to take a blurry picture.  Wonderful camera!

This Sony camera is the best we've ever had!

from Franklin, TN

Comments about Sony - Cybershot 7.2 DSC-P150 Digital Camera:

My husband and I received this camera as a gift a couple of Christmases ago.  We had never had a camera over 4 megapixels, so this was the STUFF when we got it!  And we still use it now and have no plans of replacing it.  It has a great zoom feature and lots of other "options" for picture resolution and clarity.  It's not bulky, so it's great for traveling or if you need a small camera with great quality for photos.  Sometimes the flash can be a little over powering in some shots, so it would be great if you could adjust the intensity for that, but it is otherwise a great camera.  We've used it to take pictures at numerous family functions and friends get-togethers and it has been nothing but reliable.  The only downside we can think of is that from what we've researched/heard, it will only accept Sony branded memory cards and charger cords, so if you lose either one of these, you will have to get the Sony-specific brand...can't use a generic brand.