Other Flat Screen TVs:
KDLV32XBR2
Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television

Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television

• Sound Quality:

This TV has brings to lifewhat you see on the screen!

Sony Bravia has succeeded in bringing to life what we see on TV. The contrast is sharp and the resolution high. HD pictures are awesome. The TV installation was easy and I got it right the first time. Regular DVD movies are sharp and better viewed on Bravia. The television puts out minimal heat and its menu was easy to set up. I would recommend Bravia to everyone.

Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-V32XBR2) is ok

Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-V32XBR2) is ok.  Sony always make sharp pictures, but I have to admit they don't make as good as quality as before. I owned this tv for less than a year and it gotten broken, the channel turns green whenver I change the channel up or down. Then eventually there's no picture, customer service was bad. I had to return this for manufacturing warranty. And the next one I got was not broken but I still was not happy with the quality.  There is some other good thing about it.  The sound is good, the picture is good, the design is good, but the picture does not stay good for a long time, every once in a while it display some black spot on the TV. To take care of it, I had to go to the back of the TV and put a tab on it, and then the black spot is like magic and went away. It is quite awkward when you have guests watching TV with you.  Some people callit the ghosting, so the ghosting on the TV is just not acceptable.

I loved this product and I wish to buy it

from Shrif ashraf,egypt

About Me Power User

Pros

• Easy To Set Up

Cons

• Glare

• Movies

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

This product has loved it features high quality

• Was this a gift?:
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Great screen

from ksa

About Me Enthusiast

Pros

• Best looking TV out there
  • Energy Efficient
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Picture Quality
  • Great Sound Quality
  • LED-backlit

Cons

• Difficult To Set Up
  • Glare

• Attached to Computer
  • Bedroom
  • Business
  • Home Theater
  • Movies
  • Video Games

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

TV and wonderful sound and picture is very clear

• Was this a gift?:

Amazing Picture Quality

from Stamford, CT

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

The colors are so vivid and life like that I cannot watch TV on anything else. I have been spoiled. Has a very good power rating as well and helps save some money on electricity. Sturdy but very nice looking, has a presence in my living room. Surfing on this google TV is very convenient especially for You Tube and Facebook. My son enjoys listening to e-books and video lessons on the wide screen and with bright colors.

Nobody can beat a SONY

Sound Quality
Could do very a little more power from the speakers.

Looks as if it can handle some toughness

Looks are simple but elegant

I am in love with this one and cannot enjoy the games in the bar anymore.

This television works great

from Austin, TX

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

Overall, the BRAVIA series by Sony is great. I love the look of the TV collection and the high quality of the product makes it worth investing in. This particular model is not too expensive and the quality of the television is great. The size is just perfect. It doesn't take over our whole family room.

Picture Quality
We have had no issues with the picture quality. HD makes everything look better. Even the non HD channels look fine.

Sound Quality
The volume control is great.

We have owned this TV for around 5 years and moved with it 3-4 times. We have never had a problem with it so far. It still looks brand new in our family room.

The design of the BRAVIA is great. I like how the speakers are barely noticeable.

Overall, the performance of this model is great.

Such a great TV!

from Newberry, IN

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

I love my Sony Bravia. It has a great picture and it is a brand that you can really trust and that backs up it's products. I got this on Black Friday for a great price. The sound quality is also very nice. It is something that my whole family can enjoy together.

Great Picture Quality and Great Buy for the Price

from Toms River, NJ

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

For the price of the product and the brand it was well worth the wait to update to an LCD HDTV.....

Picture Quality
Excellent crystal clear PIC...

Sound Quality
Sound quality is ok without surround sound. With surround it is Geat

Easy to place on the wall mount.

Very slim ans sleek.

Performance is great. Easy to use.

• Sound Quality:

The best tv on the market.

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

This is hands-down the best tv I have ever had. The picture is beautiful and set-up was a breeze. It also has enough inputs so that we can have all of our additions (dvd player, cable box, & Wii) hooked up to it with absolutely no hassle. I have another tv in my home that is only a year older than my Sony, but it doesn't hold a candle to the Sony Bravia. In fact, we're looking to buy another Bravia to replace it.

Another great plus is the menu. It is simple to set up and simple to customize the options.

Picture Quality
Beautiful picture! It is always clear and crisp with bright, vivd colors.

Sound Quality
Always clear sound. It also has a wide volume range that helps since some of our additional electronics run quieter/louder than the other.

This tv has been wonderful from the first day I hooked it up and I have had no problems with it since.

It fits in with the decor nicely. It has a sleek look that allows it to fit in and look nice, even when not in use.

Excellent performance. The picture is always crisp and it always runs smoothly.

• Sound Quality:

Sony Bravia 32 in. has a great picture, perfect for the bedroom!

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

It's not too big, not too small. Great for a small living room or a bedroom. The picture quality is amazing. The HD really shines with the Bravia series. It's easy to hook up to video game systems and after a year and a half it still retains the same clarity and picture quality it had when we bought it. It's a little on the higher end of the prices unless you can find it on sale, but it's totally worth it. I've really enjoyed that it has a VGA port where you can hook it up to your laptop and you can stream what you have on your computer to your TV. The sound quality is excellent for the size and doesn't ever sound tinny or less than ideal. The menu is pretty easy to deal with, too, especially when you're trying to get your TV to connect to all the new HD channels that are replacing the old channels.

Good Value

from Saratoga Springs, NY

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

This Flat screen stays on in my home 24 ,7 always good color and never a problem I purchased it in August of 2010 First one I have owned
would recommend it, good for the first time buyer Don't know why I waited so long to get one Sony is a very good brand in my opinion

Sony does it again

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Sony - BRAVIA (KDL-VXBR2) 32 in. HDTV LCD Television:

This was my first HD tv.  I researched it online and the reviews were good.  the picture is great, the sound is very good.  the only thing i don't like is the remote.  It looks cheap and isn't too functional.  I use the cable company remote instead.