4.9

Softsoap Heavenly Vanilla Body Butter Mega Moisture Body Hydrating Wash

4.9

Pros

Cons

Silk body soap treat with great moisture

Comments about Softsoap Heavenly Vanilla Body Butter Mega Moisture Body Hydrating Wash:

When you first think of Soft Soap, you are likely think of soap that is used to wash hands in the bathroom are you might use it in the kitchen. Soft Soap does it make body wash and it is very good for your skin and also have a wonderful smell. This particular body wash I am reviewing I have tried on so many occasions. I have nothing negative to say about the soap. Soft soap is at good moisturizer your skin and cleansing. Also at the same time you will get that wonderful aroma from the soap which is good. If you keep using this soap you will start to notice your skin is softer and more healtier. I would tell anyone who has dry skin to use this soap. It really leaves your skin feeling good and most of all not dry.

This soap was very effective, the main purpose of the soap is to be a moisturizing soap and it did reach expectations. I would have no problem using this soap again.

This is one of the best soaps I've ever smelled! I know most of think that you can only get great smelling body washes from places like Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret, but they are not the only place that can provide a wonderful body soap. You can go to your local pharmacy and fine gems like Soft Soap. It works, it comes in a larger bottle and also be a lot cheaper on top of it. The scent is alluring and intoxicating, so I can see this particular brand having a bunch of repeat customers. I will definitely continue being one of them.

I don't get an extreme amount of moisture but the soap is nice.

from West Virginia

This soap was a nice soap overall but it didn't leave me as moisturized as I thought it may. The bottle says that it is mega moisture body hydrating wash which made me think it would be very luxurious and softening to my skin but it was kind of sub par in that respect.

The body wash is a bit thick. I like this feature but it meant that the body was didn't last as long as I would typically like. The wash comes out creamy and thick and it lathers nicely but it fades after a little while and I find myself adding a second squirt of wash to my cloth.

I love the smell of this wash. It is like a vanilla and coconut mash up. It smells nice. I think it's got just the right amount of scent for staying power, I just wish the bottle would have lasted longer.

It left me smelling great and feeling clean but I didn't notice much hydration or moisture to my skin. It didn't dry me out or anything but it certainly didn't hydrate either. It did a good job otherwise.

I really love the scent of this. It was the perfect mash up of vanilla and coconut. It's definitely very tropical scented.

Fantastic body wash

Softsoap Heavenly Vanilla Body Butter Mega Moisture Body Hydrating Wash is a wonderful body wash. I was a little hesitant about trying it because I have used body wash products in the past that have left a "film" on my skin. I love Softsoap hand soap so I thought that I might like their body wash product as well. This body wash is creamy and adds a great deal of moisture to my skin. It washes off well and leaves my skin feeling clean and well moisturized. I love the scent of this product. The vanilla is definitely noticeable but not overpowering. It leaves my skin smelling very nice and the scent stays on my skin for the whole day. Overall, I highly recommend this body wash. It is a high quality, affordable product and is something that I recommend making part of your daily beauty routine.

I feel like this product lathers up nicely and creates a nice amount of suds. I feel like it's a very effective product.

Heavenly!

Softsoap products can never go wrong, let it be a hand wash or a body wash for that matter. I blindly trust it's products and am kind of automatically driven to at least try the products once, I continue to use it or not is a different thing altogether. Softsoap Heavenly Vanilla Body Butter Mega Moisture Body Hydrating Wash is one such example. I do not stick to one body wash throughout the year, rather I have more than one body wash at a time in my bathroom. Softsoap body wash makes it so easy for me to have the variety since, they do not run that costly. This body wash has a fantastic vanilla fragrance to it, that I absolutely love along with the richness of Body butter that cleans my skin as well as hydrates and moisturizes so well without making it greasy or leaving a residue behind. This body wash is excellent for winters and absolutely awesome for those with dry skin. This body wash is truly heavenly!

One of my favorites

This body wash hands down is at the top of my favorite list. The scent is so good, leaves me feeling clean and has a moisture level that cannot compete with some other types of body washes I have tried. I do purchase this one frequently.

After using this wash I feel clean with no soap residue feeling that you get with some others. I also think I smell clean as well after use. With its moisturizing capabilities my skin feels more moist then it would with some other body washes I have used in the past. Also I feel its much better then using a bar soap. I like the idea of using it with a luffa as well to help get off any loose skin. It does seem to work as well because I have treated myself to a spa day and they said I have very little dead skin on my body!

The scent is heavenly! Vanilla has always been my favorite scent and this one doesn't disappoint. Its nice too because the scent does stay with you, lightly for a little while afterword's too. Love this scent!!

Leaves Skin Feeling Great & Smelling Amazing!

I have never been much of a body wash person - Using bar soap has been my shower routine for years. I'm also not big on products with fragrances. However, I have been a huge Softsoap fan for years (I use their hand soap exclusively), and I recently spotted this product at a steal of a price and decided to give it a try. I am SO glad I did! I am now a body wash convert!

First of all, the vanilla smell truly is heavenly and subtle (not overwhelming/fake like a lot of other vanilla scented items can sometimes be). The body wash is creamy and leaves my skin feeling very hydrated and soft. I live in a cold climate that has had a particularly frigid winter this year and this body wash has helped sooth the dry skin that I had. My skin can sometimes be sensitive to products, but since I started using this body wash regularly, I haven't experienced any negative effects and my dry skin has not returned.

Overall, I highly recommend this Softsoap Heavenly Vanilla Body Butter Mega Moisturizing body wash.

Heavenly was a great word to use in the title of this body wash!

from Dallastown, PA

This body wash is my favorite ever! It smells fantastic inside the bottle and that smell stays going on the body until the next shower. That's hard to find with body washes. This body wash really is extra moisturizing! It goes on like silk and leaves skin feeling like silk long after your shower. I actually don't even feel the need to have to use lotion anymore. That's how well this body wash does what it says it will. Comes in a attractive bottle and is priced great for what great results it produces!

Definitely is effective in every way. Provides extreme 24/7 moisturizing and smells so great! Cleans efficiently as well. It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated all day and all night. I will use this body wash consistently until they stop making it which I really hope never happens.

Smells exactly like its named. Heavenly with a perfect balance of vanilla and Shea butter.

Rich moisture and smells so delicious

Softsoap Heavenly Vanilla body butter mega moisture body hydrating wash is the best I've used so far on my body. Its so moisturizing to my body making it feel nourished. Its a body butter so its extremely rich and has a creamy thick texture to it. My skin doesn't feel so dry anymore it just feels really soft and smooth. I've noticed a big difference with my skin. It has such a beautiful smell, its a sweet vanilla smell that lasts all day on my body. It lathers up really good and gets soapy. Its really gentle to my body and its been making my skin feel really clean. It cleans away dirt and oil and replenishes my skin with moisture. It doesn't leave me feeling greasy. I really love how my skins been just feeling like pure smoothness. Its affordable to buy and its long lasting. This body wash always lasts me a couple of months. My skin just has this natural glow that I can honestly say I didn't have before.

Amazing sweet vanilla floral scent

Soft soap heavenly body wash works great and smells good.

I never used to like soft soap body wash until I tried the heavenly body butter mega moister body hydrating wash. I loved the way the body wash left my skin feeling and looking moisterized. Another thing I enjoyed about the body wash was the nice smell of vanilla it leaves on your body all day long.

This is my favorite thing about my shower.

This body wash is the best thing that has happened to me shower-wise since I discovered my shampoo and conditioner. I first chose it for the scent when I was on the hunt for a new body wash. I love the scent of vanilla, but am often disappointed by things that claim to be vanilla scented but clearly do not know what vanilla smells like. Not so with this product. It makes my entire shower smell wonderful, and I in fact have a tendency to use too much just because of that. I have very sensitive skin, but this product does not bother my skin in the slightest. One of my other struggles is itchy and dry skin after shaving. Using this product, I have found that my skin is less dry and itchy after shaving, which saves me money on lotion. I also found that it works well in place of shaving cream. It leaves my skin soft and allows for a close shave but doesn't clog the razor the way some body washes and even shaving products do. I also like that the scent doesn't cling to my skin after the shower, which allows me to enjoy the smell of my lotion.