Other Detergents:
Liquid Fabric Softener
Snuggle
Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener

Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener

Pros

• Easy to use (3)
  • Safe for delicate clothes/skin (3)

• Laundry room (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Homeowner (3)

Makes me snuggle the fabrics and sniff them

I was very happy with this product, which I chose for its unusual scent as well as the reputation of the brand name as a fabric softener. Snuggle really does live up to its label by making clothes and sheets snuggly soft. I usually cheap out and go for bargain basement brands, but this time I let myself have a treat by guying this. I usually choose floral scents, but chose this as a deliberate departure from my normal routine just because I felt like something different and exotic. It costs a little more than generic fabric softener, but it is worth it because the clothes come out softer and with a lingering fragrance that makes me feel special. I especially like how it makes my uniforms feel soft and light against my skin and how there is a lingering fresh warm smell. And my bed sheets come out smelling so nice that I like to hold them up against my nose and breathe the aroma. I have used this product for 3 years now and am a happy customer who would definitely buy again.

It leaves my clothes soft and warm smelling. I can get good results with just a little, too. Best of all, my whole family can use it, even my husband, who has sensitive skin. My favorite part is how it makes bed linens smell warm and nutty while making them soft and pleasant to sleep with.

This is a warm smell. Almond reminds me of vanilla in being warm, but without too much sweetness. This makes it to me a fragrance that makes my mind wander back to memories of my mother cooking with nuts and making pies. My husband likes it too, because when I give him his clothes from the wash, he sniffs them for a couple minutes and smiles.

Odd scent fabric softener

Snuggle fabric softener with sweet almond scent is an odd product that I have tried because I wanted to know how the almond scent smelled. This has a very weird smell, and it almost made me throw up! This fabric softener is more expensive than other brands that I have bought. I'm assuming this is because of the almond scent. I only used this fabric softener for one load and I stopped using it because of the scent that I described. The design of the package is also awful. Brown is the worst color for a fabric softener package. however, this did not discourage me from purchasing the product. The fabric softener did help clean my clothes despite the problems that I listed above. Even thought the product works well for laundry, I would not recommend this fabric softener because the scent is not pleasing at all. I was very disappointed with this product!

Works well for fabric softener but the scent is a major turn off.

This is the worst scent for fabric softener ever made.

Amazing Scent

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

I have been using Snuggle liquid fabric softener for years, and I love it. I have never felt compelled to test out any of the new scents they have come out with in the past, because I like the original scent and usually just stick to that. However, I had never heard of an almond scented laundry product before so I just had to give this product, the Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener, a try when I saw it in stores. It works the same as all the other snuggle fabric softeners, which is great, and the added scent just takes this product to a whole new level. The scent is fabulous! It smells like a sweet almond cake, but it is not sickly sweet (which was my main concern before actually smelling it). I would highly recommend this product to anyone! And if you are not a big fan of almonds scents, try the original, the product itself is great!

Snuggle good, Scent not so much

from Alabama

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Strong/Bad Scent

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

I have always used Snuggle fabric softener and I absolutely love Snuggle, I refuse to use any other brand if I can help it, so when I saw this new Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener hit the shelves at our grocery store I decided to try it. My husband likes those soft, warm types of scents, so I figured it would be a big hit for our home. However, this was definitely not the case. None of us, and my husband included, liked this sweet Almond essence scent. It was too bold for us, and sweet and not so fresh smelling. We like something a little more mellow and refreshing. As far as the usual quality of Snuggle fabric softeners, this is just one more product to add to the well-renounced Snuggle brand. However, we did not enjoy this scent. We will continue buying Snuggle of our preferred scent instead.

Love the scent!

from Florida

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

• Cleaning
      • Dorm
      • Home

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

I have tried a lot of Snuggle Liquid fabric softener over the years, I like mixing up the scents I use. When I saw this almond one I was intrigued.

It's the same quality of fabric softener that I have come to expect from Snuggle but with a fantastic new smell.

Snuggle is the only fabric softener that doesn't irritate my little ones skin so I stick to using it when washing anything she will be wearing or using and even she loves the smell of this one.

My favorite thing about using this Snuggle fabric softener with my clothes is that it doesn't leave any residue like other fabric softening products that I have used.

Combine that with the smell and the fact that it doesn't irritate my little ones skin makes it fantastic in my book. No complaints from me.

I am very pleased with this purchase and will probably buy this scent again

Soft but stinky

from Concord, NC

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

I received a discount coupon for Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener in the mail and was excited to try it out. I had some hesitation about the scent since I'm not typically a fan of sweet smelling things, but having used Snuggle liquid softeners on my laundry before, I knew that it was a high quality product and decided to trust their judgement.

After opening the bottle, I was a bit choked by the powerful scent. It was definitely not as pleasant as I had hoped. Still, I went forward with the load of laundry thinking that, like many laundry products, the scent would probably be much stronger in the bottle than what it would be on the actual finished laundry.

Fast forward to the end of the drying cycle. I was anxious to smell the dried clothes after using the Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener. Much to my dismay, the laundry had a sickly, sweet smell to it. I can't really compare it to anything I've ever smelled before, it was just unpleasant.

To be fair, the Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener did leave my clothes amazingly soft and static free, I just couldn't shake the smell. Also, in fairness, I do not particularly like sweet smelling things, so maybe others won't find the smell so off putting.

The product did do what it promises to do, so I found no fault there, and would still recommend Snuggle brand to anyone. Just maybe not this scent.

The product did what it was intended to do, and that's to make clothes soft.

I couldn't get past the smell. Not a fan.

Sweet scent for delicates.

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

I absolutely love the sweet almond and creme scent of this detergent fabric softener. Although it is meant for children/babies, I have recently been using it on delicates (underwear, bras, socks, etc), and it has worked wonders. Not only does it double as a detergent, but it also eliminates the need to throw dryer sheets in the dryer as well. SO, you will get the softening action that Downy is known for, the smooth finishes, wrinkle free wash, and an extremely sweet scent (without it being so overpowering that it seems like you threw sugar all over the wash). Works extremely well with any sized load, and 1/2 a top is more than enough for one load when I am only washing delicates using this softener.

I found it gets tough stains out, it also helps to soften and helps in wrinkle removal as well.

I love the scent; it is not overpowering, yet leaves your clothing smelling clean and extremely fresh out of each wash.

Fabric Softener

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

I was most intrigued by the description of this Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence liquid fabric softener. While it is most definitely a mouthful to say, the concept was really great to me because I love the idea of my clothes (especially my warm winter clothes) being even more comfortable. I could tell the difference in the Snuggle liquid fabric softener after the first use with it. I ran a load of laundry mostly consisting of warm fuzzy clothing designed for cold weather. By the time my clothes were in the dryer I could already smell the Sweet Almond essence permeating the air around the washer and dryer. It is a wonderful calming scent and I loved the fact that it lingered in a subtle way on my clothing. It isn't too overpowering of a scent and it definitely smells very clean. In my personal opinion Snuggle hit the mark for what they were trying to accomplish.

Sweet snuggle

from Edina, MN

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

Snuggle is always one of the top brands for fabric softener. They always have innovating, fresh scents and the softeners add so much to your clothing. This Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener is another one to add to the shopping list. It has a very unique sweet and soft scent that I have not seen in other brands. This is a great softener to help your clothes be softer, sweet and with a lot less wrinkles. The aroma lasts, yet it is not too strong or overpowering. A little bit goes a long way and you do not need much to get a nice sweet aroma. The top is perfect for measuring and of course you can add more of less depending on your load and what you are washing.

Great for making clothes softer and smoother and avoiding ironing on many items.

The scent is sweet and original and great for anyone who loves to add a little more to their wash or have a sweet after-smell.

Ugly Bottle, Beautiful Scent

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

I was skeptical when I first came across Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener. First of all, I was very put-off by the weird flesh-brown colored bottle with its metallic gold lid. It definitely stood out amongst all the pink, fruity and pastel bottles of fabric softener in the laundry aisle. Not necessarily in a good way though. Kind of like catching a glimpse of a hairy guy with a gold-toothed grin wearing a Speedo on a beach full of pretty colorful bikini-clad women. But needless to say, it captured my attention and "Almond Essence" sounded nice so I decided to give ol' "Gold-Grill Speedo" a try. I was happy with the softness of my laundry (especially the towels, which felt brand new and luxurious) but the real kicker was the amazing smell. I'm not normally a big almond fan and had anticipated something more nutty, but instead I unloaded the dryer and my nose was immediately greeted with something slightly floral and fresh with an almond extract-like scent to it. Really wonderful, to be honest. I'd be willing to get another bottle if it wasn't so darn expensive.

Works pretty good

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

I do think that Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence is a good product and does a great job of making the clothes feel so soft and static free. Snuggle brand has been around for a long time and is a well known and trusted line of products. I think that this fabric softener is pretty good,but I am just not fond of the fragrance. I only like the smell of almond for certain items,but not for fabric softener. It is jut my personal preference,but this doesn't mean that everybody feels the same way about the scent. The price is quite low and very reasonable,si it does fit most family budgets. I don't know if I would try it again. I do like some Snuggle products so I did decide to give this one a chance and see how well I liked it.

The performance of this product is wonderful! It does make the clothes feel very soft and fresh and smooth. It helps to keep the laundry static free and that is so important especially during our cool and dry winter weather.

I don't like the fragrance much for my personal choise,just a bit too much almond.

Odd scent fabric softener

from north augusta sc

Comments about Snuggle Sweet Almond Essence Liquid Fabric Softener:

Works well for fabric softener but the scent is a major turn off.

This is the worst scent for fabric softener ever made.