4.8
Liquid Fabric Softener
Gain
Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent

Soft and smells great

I love all gain products but this one is my favorite. It smells good and my clothes are soft and fresh.

Alabama

Smells amazing

I love this product

Shelbyville, IN

Smells great!!

I love the way it leaves your clothes smelling awesome and soft.

Ky

true

Best Fabric softener out there!

Best smelling fabric softener out there! Can't keep enough of this on hand.

Oklahoma

true

Best scented fabric softener on the market!!!

This is the best smelling fabric softener out on the market. I have Tried so many different softeners and this by far is the best. The scent lasts longer, it is much softer and it's great on all fabrics. I love Apple mango tango scent the best.

Collegeville, Pa

Definitely buying again

I use this product for my diy dryer sheets and to detangle my nieces baby dolls hair. The scent is just so refreshing for me. My clothes feel so soft. Definitely my favorite.

Knoxville Tennessee

true

I would buy this product again.

I love how great this laundry detergent smells. It didn't cause me any allergies. Reactions, unlike a lot of other different detergents. It didn't cause my clothes to become scratchy, it actually made them softer without making them thinner. Plus the scent lasted forever... I could wash, dry and fold my clothes and put them in my dresser or closet and it would still smell like the soap 2 weeks later! I love it.

Nashville MI

Smells great!

This is a great fabric softener. It smells amazing. My only con is it's more expensive than others brands, but makes you're clothes smell great.

Michigan

would definitely get more

This is so easy to use and smell make the clothes smell so good they have different kind but I personally love this one .I recommend it to anyone I know .and you don't need a lot .

georgia

Fruity!!!

I love this fabric softener too! It's a great spring scent for all of you who changes scents every season. It smells like red apples with fruity undertone scents. In my experience these are my favorite things about this fabric softener 1. Long lasting scent 2. leaves my towels really soft 3. Strong but not overpowering scent 4. The sweet smell with the scent of apples 5. I love that you can get a entire collection of laundry products of this specific scent. I am a fan of Gain products anyway, so I was really happy when they started adding stuff like this in their product lines. And if you like the smell of apples you'll love this. At least go to your local store and just smell it for yourself, that's all it took for me before I bought a entire collection.

tx