4.8
Gain
Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent

Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent

4.8

Pros

• Great scent (4)
  • Leaves clothes soft (4)

• Laundry room (4)
  • Cleaning (3)
  • Home (3)

Okay....I'm sooo embarrassed on this one.

My Ultra Gain Fabric Softner in Apple Mango Tango is super smelly but in a great smell way! Now I'm going to admit that I did not read the bottle and used it as detergent for weeks now. BUT in my defense it worked so good that I didn't see any stains on my clothes, the grass stains still came out of my youngest daughters jeans and the smell of apple was sooo yummy I could have ate my clothes if possible lol. This stuff worked very well. I put in 2 cap fulls instead of 1 because it just didn't look like enough detergent to me and now I know why. And my clothes came out of the dryer smelling fabulous! Even inside the dryer you could smell this fabric softner all through the house like poppuri! I have a 44 fl oz. bottle worth 52 loads and it lasted me for about 15-20 loads because I doubled up and am still kicking myself this morning for being silly and not reading what I bought. The bottle is this reddish color with a green lid. It's a great product and even if you use it as detergent lol you will still get your clothes washed...I don't recommend using as detergent because even though my clothes looked clean I'm still a germ freak and now I have to redo all the laundry I know didn't get properly washed :( I do recommend the fabric softner it is really a great smell!! S~U~P~E~R!!!!

so fruity and overpowering

I'm the kind of person that likes to try all sorts of products. I'm sort of adventurous when it comes to fragrances, & a little OCD about not using the same scent twice in a row. I like variety; I like to switch it up. Because of this I've tried almost every mainstream laundry product on the market. Gain Apple Mango Tango is one of the products that I almost never use. It is just too fruity for me. The scent is extremely sweet, and overpoweringly strong. Gain laundry products are known for having bold scents that last a very long time on your clothes. When they came out with Apple Mango Tango I knew it was going to be an interesting scent to say the least. I bought it once, and I've used it a couple of other times at my mother-in-law's house. Basically I don't like it. I have clothes that were washed in Apple Mango Tango that literally have not been worn in about a year that still smell like Apple Mango Tango. If that's the sort of thing you like, then this is probably the softener you're looking for. But I like fragrances that are a little more earthy or floral, and a little less in-your-face fruity.

It works great. Your clothes will be soft and snuggly, so it gets the job done.

As I mentioned above the scent is just not for me. It's too strong and fruity.

Love this product

from LA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Great Scent
  • Leaves Clothes Soft

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

Love how it makes the clothes soft and have it smelling wonderful. Gain is my favorite brand to use hands down

Love the smell!

from Plattsburgh, NY

About Me Renter

Pros

• Great Scent
    • Leaves Clothes Soft

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I love the scent of this fabric softener! It makes the laundry room smell great too. I can use this even with my sensitive skin. The scent lasts on my clothes and gives it that soft, clean laundry feel.

Smells Amazing!

from Cassatt, SC

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Great Scent
      • Leaves Clothes Soft

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I LOVE the smell of Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent. It also works great and leaves my clothes so soft. I love how many comments I get on my clothes smelling so good. I love washing my sheets in it and having the smell lasts for weeks.

My favorite.

from Atlanta, GA

About Me Housekeeper

Pros

• Great Scent
        • Leaves Clothes Soft

• Dorm
          • Travel

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

This is my favorite detergent known to man! I love this stuff. Whenever I have the ability, this is what I will buy over any other product. It not only gets my clothes incredibly clean, but also smells completely amazing. I am a clean person, I like my house and my clothes and especially myself to be clean. On days where I know I forgot to put on perfume, I don't even worry because I know that my clothes smell good enough for it to not even matter. I had used Gain (regular scented) in the past and liked it, but once they came out with this scent I completely changed my perspective. It has the clean of gain and instead of just a clean smell, it smells like I always have a candle burning (I only say it like that because I really love candles.) This product is one of my cleaning essentials, and I try pretty hard to use it on everything.

Great scent!

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I love the scent of gain apple mango tango! I can't get over what a unique scent they created with this one. I have tried a few of gains new lines of scents and this is definitely my favorite. I really like that you can use the soap to match the scents to create an even stronger scent. If you like a fruity scent this is the fabric softener for you! My grandmother used this and after getting a whiff of it at her house I had to get some of my own. My husband is not a huge fan of smelling like flowers or smelling girl like, but even he likes the scent of this one and will let me use it on his clothes. It works great, the clothes come out super soft. I normally don't have trouble with any fabrics wrinkling after using gain fabric softeners. That's really nice of you are like me, and leave the clothes in the dryer for a while like me. I don't have to turn it back on to get the wrinkles out. Gain also seems to help keep the static at bay.

It performs great and is priced fairly.

Awesome smelling fabric softener

from Florida

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

Of all the major brands that are out there Gain ranks highly on my personal preference list when it comes to fabric softeners. And with the Apple mango tango scent, they found another winner.

I bought a bottle of this recently when my last bottle ran out, it was a scent I hadn't tried before and was on sale so I figured it was worth a shot and I wasn't disappointed at all. Not only does the smell last long after the clothes are put away It keeps my clothes and bedding soft without irritating my sensitive skin.

Gain is a name brand that is worth the extra few bucks for, its one of few that I have found that doesn't irritate my skin. It also is gentle enough for my toddlers skin.

I haven't had any problems with the performance , the scent is wonderful. It keeps my clothing and linens soft and smelling great long after I put them away.

I love love love this scent. I was a little wary of the Apple and mango combination when I first got it,but it has since become one of my favorite scents. I love how long it lasts and how it brightens up the laundry monotony.

clever name...great scent

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I typically do not purchase Gain because of its price point, but I had a great coupon and so I purchased this scent. I absolutely love the smell! Fruity and clean, without being overbearing. I did a winter break wash of all my clothes and weeks later I can still smell the fresh fruity smell. You actually are getting a bargain here as a quarter of a cap washed a whole load. Rinsed out cleanly and did not irritate my family's sensitive skin. The design is great too. Very little spill or waste when you are pouring.

Cleaned out a winter's full of dinginess. The smell is fantastic! It suds up so well with just a quarter of a cap needed for a large load. Rinsed cleanly with no streaks or residue. Works great with cold water as well.

If there was a 100 button, I would have pressed it. Fruity, fresh smelling most importantly, this scent lasts! With all this wonderful scent, I still had no irritation for myself or my family.

Get it for the smell

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

Stay for the other stuff. Like others have said, this line of fabric softener and other similar Gain products smells amazing. Amazing. I'm very sensitive to strong smells, especially perfume-y or sweet smells that cause me migraines, but this one is great and has never irritated my nose or skin. Especially love it for my blankets, sheets, and other bedding. The smell sticks around for a while, but not obnoxiously so, and it fades away nicely. It keeps my clothes fresh and nice and I can't imagine I'll be switching to any other brand or smell any time soon.

Works pretty well. No complaints from me, but do wish they made different types in this same scent for dark vs. light clothing. But, whatever. This works great for both types.

The smell is probably the number one reason to buy this product. Functions very well, but the smell is awesome. Great for bedding and other household items.

Gain Fabric softener

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

My specific reasoning for getting the Gain Apple Mango Tango scent was for my blankets and bedding. I really enjoy using other scents of Gain for my articles of clothing but I wanted a more comforting and overall different scent for my sheets and down comforter, especially for our guest bedrooms. I was quite literally stunned at how much of a difference it makes having a cozy clean smell on my bedding. Owning two large dogs that shed usually made it difficult in the past to really get that clean smell from my fabric softeners. Yet happily I found that it Gain's Apple Mango Tango was up to the challenge and did not just cover over the odors within my fabrics but seemed to eradicate them altogether. As a result myself and everyone in my household, family and guests alike cannot get over the homey feeling that Gain brings within every load. Since I do not use the softener for my clothes a small bottle lasts me well over a month.

My favorite ever!

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I absolutely adore Gain Liquid Fabric Softener with the Apple Mango Tango Scent! It is my absolute favorite laundry additive in the world! I love it so much that I use it no matter what laundry soap that I am washing the clothes with. The reason I love it so much is the wonderful scent. It smells so good I love to wrap up in it on blankets, sheets, clothes, you name it! The scent lasts for at least a week with constant use, much longer if left in a closet or drawers. The fabric softening part is just an added bonus! It keeps your clothes very soft and feeling like silk. I love this product and would be devestated if I had to resort to washing my clothes without it. I recommend that every single person use this on their clothes because you will not regret the sweet scent it leaves!

This Gain scent is my favorite scent in the laundry business. It smells so darn good! Try it out and tell me that I'm wrong!