4.8
Gain
Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent

Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent

4.8

Pros

• Great scent (10)
  • Leaves clothes soft (7)
  • Easy to use (3)

• Laundry room (10)
  • Home (8)
  • Cleaning (6)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Homeowner (5)

Okay....I'm sooo embarrassed on this one.

My Ultra Gain Fabric Softner in Apple Mango Tango is super smelly but in a great smell way! Now I'm going to admit that I did not read the bottle and used it as detergent for weeks now. BUT in my defense it worked so good that I didn't see any stains on my clothes, the grass stains still came out of my youngest daughters jeans and the smell of apple was sooo yummy I could have ate my clothes if possible lol. This stuff worked very well. I put in 2 cap fulls instead of 1 because it just didn't look like enough detergent to me and now I know why. And my clothes came out of the dryer smelling fabulous! Even inside the dryer you could smell this fabric softner all through the house like poppuri! I have a 44 fl oz. bottle worth 52 loads and it lasted me for about 15-20 loads because I doubled up and am still kicking myself this morning for being silly and not reading what I bought. The bottle is this reddish color with a green lid. It's a great product and even if you use it as detergent lol you will still get your clothes washed...I don't recommend using as detergent because even though my clothes looked clean I'm still a germ freak and now I have to redo all the laundry I know didn't get properly washed :( I do recommend the fabric softner it is really a great smell!! S~U~P~E~R!!!!

so fruity and overpowering

I'm the kind of person that likes to try all sorts of products. I'm sort of adventurous when it comes to fragrances, & a little OCD about not using the same scent twice in a row. I like variety; I like to switch it up. Because of this I've tried almost every mainstream laundry product on the market. Gain Apple Mango Tango is one of the products that I almost never use. It is just too fruity for me. The scent is extremely sweet, and overpoweringly strong. Gain laundry products are known for having bold scents that last a very long time on your clothes. When they came out with Apple Mango Tango I knew it was going to be an interesting scent to say the least. I bought it once, and I've used it a couple of other times at my mother-in-law's house. Basically I don't like it. I have clothes that were washed in Apple Mango Tango that literally have not been worn in about a year that still smell like Apple Mango Tango. If that's the sort of thing you like, then this is probably the softener you're looking for. But I like fragrances that are a little more earthy or floral, and a little less in-your-face fruity.

It works great. Your clothes will be soft and snuggly, so it gets the job done.

As I mentioned above the scent is just not for me. It's too strong and fruity.

I would buy this product again.

from Nashville MI

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

• Washing laundry

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I love how great this laundry detergent smells. It didn't cause me any allergies. Reactions, unlike a lot of other different detergents. It didn't cause my clothes to become scratchy, it actually made them softer without making them thinner. Plus the scent lasted forever... I could wash, dry and fold my clothes and put them in my dresser or closet and it would still smell like the soap 2 weeks later! I love it.

Smells great!

from Michigan

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

This is a great fabric softener. It smells amazing. My only con is it's more expensive than others brands, but makes you're clothes smell great.

would definitely get more

from georgia

About Me Housekeeper

Pros

• Easy To Use

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

This is so easy to use and smell make the clothes smell so good they have different kind but I personally love this one .I recommend it to anyone I know .and you don't need a lot .

Fruity!!!

from tx

About Me Parent

Pros

• Great Scent

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I love this fabric softener too! It's a great spring scent for all of you who changes scents every season. It smells like red apples with fruity undertone scents. In my experience these are my favorite things about this fabric softener
        1. Long lasting scent
        2. leaves my towels really soft
        3. Strong but not overpowering scent
        4. The sweet smell with the scent of apples
        5. I love that you can get a entire collection of laundry products of this specific scent.

I am a fan of Gain products anyway, so I was really happy when they started adding stuff like this in their product lines. And if you like the smell of apples you'll love this. At least go to your local store and just smell it for yourself, that's all it took for me before I bought a entire collection.

Bring on the smell good softness

from Browns Mills NJ

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Feels like home
        • Great Scent
        • Leaves Clothes Soft

• Dorm
          • Travel

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

How about having some real softness in your life. Wanna remember when you were a kid snuggling up to your teddy bear well with gain you can have sift wherever you go. Seat covers in your car oh ya baby SOFTNESS. Do you walk to work everyday in that big winter coat. SOFTNESS. Take that nice hot bath to relax at the end of the day. Wrapping yourself up in a towel or house coat you washed in gain fabric softener for instant SOFTNESS. Not only are your clothes soft but the scent. The scents can take you on vacation or send you the fruit section at the grocery store to buy apples with there apple Mango tango. My mom used gain on my clothes growing up and now I use gain on my families clothes. My husband is a mechanic and anyone who has a mechanic in the family knows most detergents and softeners do clean your clothes that well and the smells hardly come out and if they do they come out into the other clothes your washing so you have to do separate loads not with gain. One load. One detergent. One softener. Saves money. Saves time. Give you SOFTNESS.

Great Long Lasting Scent

from Wisconsin

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Great Scent
          • Leaves Clothes Soft

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

The Gain Liquid Fabric Softener in the apple mango tango scent is a great fabric softener. One of my favorite things about the product is the scent. The scent is not too strong or overpowering but it lasts very nicely on the clothing. It smells more of mango than of apple and it also has some different tropical notes to it. I do not use this on my husband's clothes, however, because the scent is a bit more feminine because of its fruity nature. Besides its great scent, this product also makes my clothing really soft. Just one small dash of this product does the trick. I also feel that this fabric softener helps to control the static in my clothing. The only slight problem that I have with this product is the price, this product is definitely more pricey that your average fabric softener. However, when coupons are available I will definitely pick this product up again.

worth the extra dollar

from apple valley,CA.

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Great Scent
            • Leaves Clothes Soft

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

i love this laundry detergent.i use it to clean my whole house! it may cost a lil more than other detergents but its worth the extra dollar or so. My laundry stays fresh for weeks. it leaves my clothes with a wonderful smell. i dont even need to use fabric softener any more... gain does the job beautifully. I also use it to wash the upholstery in my car. works great !

Love this product

from LA

About Me Parent

Pros

• Great Scent
              • Leaves Clothes Soft

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

Love how it makes the clothes soft and have it smelling wonderful. Gain is my favorite brand to use hands down

Love the smell!

from Plattsburgh, NY

About Me Renter

Pros

• Great Scent
                • Leaves Clothes Soft

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I love the scent of this fabric softener! It makes the laundry room smell great too. I can use this even with my sensitive skin. The scent lasts on my clothes and gives it that soft, clean laundry feel.

Smells Amazing!

from Cassatt, SC

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Great Scent
                  • Leaves Clothes Soft

Comments about Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent:

I LOVE the smell of Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent. It also works great and leaves my clothes so soft. I love how many comments I get on my clothes smelling so good. I love washing my sheets in it and having the smell lasts for weeks.