4.8
Liquid Fabric Softener
Gain
Gain Liquid Fabric Softener, Apple Mango Tango Scent

Smells great!!

I love the way it leaves your clothes smelling awesome and soft.

Ky

true

Best Fabric softener out there!

Best smelling fabric softener out there! Can't keep enough of this on hand.

Oklahoma

true

Best scented fabric softener on the market!!!

This is the best smelling fabric softener out on the market. I have Tried so many different softeners and this by far is the best. The scent lasts longer, it is much softer and it's great on all fabrics. I love Apple mango tango scent the best.

Collegeville, Pa

Definitely buying again

I use this product for my diy dryer sheets and to detangle my nieces baby dolls hair. The scent is just so refreshing for me. My clothes feel so soft. Definitely my favorite.

Knoxville Tennessee

true

I would buy this product again.

I love how great this laundry detergent smells. It didn't cause me any allergies. Reactions, unlike a lot of other different detergents. It didn't cause my clothes to become scratchy, it actually made them softer without making them thinner. Plus the scent lasted forever... I could wash, dry and fold my clothes and put them in my dresser or closet and it would still smell like the soap 2 weeks later! I love it.

Nashville MI

Smells great!

This is a great fabric softener. It smells amazing. My only con is it's more expensive than others brands, but makes you're clothes smell great.

Michigan

would definitely get more

This is so easy to use and smell make the clothes smell so good they have different kind but I personally love this one .I recommend it to anyone I know .and you don't need a lot .

georgia

Fruity!!!

I love this fabric softener too! It's a great spring scent for all of you who changes scents every season. It smells like red apples with fruity undertone scents. In my experience these are my favorite things about this fabric softener 1. Long lasting scent 2. leaves my towels really soft 3. Strong but not overpowering scent 4. The sweet smell with the scent of apples 5. I love that you can get a entire collection of laundry products of this specific scent. I am a fan of Gain products anyway, so I was really happy when they started adding stuff like this in their product lines. And if you like the smell of apples you'll love this. At least go to your local store and just smell it for yourself, that's all it took for me before I bought a entire collection.

tx

true

Bring on the smell good softness

How about having some real softness in your life. Wanna remember when you were a kid snuggling up to your teddy bear well with gain you can have sift wherever you go. Seat covers in your car oh ya baby SOFTNESS. Do you walk to work everyday in that big winter coat. SOFTNESS. Take that nice hot bath to relax at the end of the day. Wrapping yourself up in a towel or house coat you washed in gain fabric softener for instant SOFTNESS. Not only are your clothes soft but the scent. The scents can take you on vacation or send you the fruit section at the grocery store to buy apples with there apple Mango tango. My mom used gain on my clothes growing up and now I use gain on my families clothes. My husband is a mechanic and anyone who has a mechanic in the family knows most detergents and softeners do clean your clothes that well and the smells hardly come out and if they do they come out into the other clothes your washing so you have to do separate loads not with gain. One load. One detergent. One softener. Saves money. Saves time. Give you SOFTNESS.

Browns Mills nj

Great Long Lasting Scent

The Gain Liquid Fabric Softener in the apple mango tango scent is a great fabric softener. One of my favorite things about the product is the scent. The scent is not too strong or overpowering but it lasts very nicely on the clothing. It smells more of mango than of apple and it also has some different tropical notes to it. I do not use this on my husband's clothes, however, because the scent is a bit more feminine because of its fruity nature. Besides its great scent, this product also makes my clothing really soft. Just one small dash of this product does the trick. I also feel that this fabric softener helps to control the static in my clothing. The only slight problem that I have with this product is the price, this product is definitely more pricey that your average fabric softener. However, when coupons are available I will definitely pick this product up again.

Wisconsin