Other Detergents:
Liquid Fabric Softener
Downy

Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Effective (5)
  • Great scent (5)
  • Simple instructions (5)
  • Safe for delicate clothes/skin (4)

• Laundry room (5)
  • Cleaning (4)
  • Home (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent (4)

Smells great!

Best laundry softener I've used to far! This laundry softener seems to be the best! The scent is long lasting and I just love smelling all my clothes while I'm folding them. It makes me feel like my clothes are really the softest they've ever been. The scent last and so does the softness. Try this laundry softener and you won't need to buy any other ones again.

My towels are left soft, fluffy and smelling incredible with just a little but of this softener. It really last and my clothes and laundry all feels amazing.

Oh the scent! It's amazing. It smells so good and the scent actually last! When I remove the clothes and put them away my whole house smells fresh like the laundry. I won't go back to any other laundry softener. I only use a little and it seems to go a very long way. All my clothes smells amazing and seems so fluffy especially my towels. I use two different scents. One for my towels an one for all other laundry.

Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener has a sweet floral smell

I tend to use dryer sheets as I find them easy to use, and no mess. However, I received a sample sachet of Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener in the mail. It is a 1 load use, and the fragrance is honey flower.

I have a washing machine that has in the center, an area to add liquid fabric softener.

I cut the top off the sachet, and this really strong, sweet smelling floral fragrance hit me. Quite overpowering when it is concentrated. I poured it into it's compartment.

I then washed the clothes, and allowed the washing machine to add the Downy. My clothes came out fine for me, but I really thought that the smell was too feminine for the guys.

It worked fine, but I personally wouldn't buy it.

All the clothes came out with the honey flower smell.

A little too much smell for me.

It Smells So Good

from tx

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

If you like the smell of Downy then you're going to love this fabric softener. Downy Infusions are like a upgrade to regular Downy fabric softener. Here's a list of key features for Ultra Downy Infusions.
    1. It lasts longer. Downy describes it as "touch-activated" scent
    2. From my experience this version of Downy makes my clothes softer than regular Downy. It's a wonderful feeling on my sheets and blankets.
    3. Of course it helps your clothes from stretching out and fading!!!
    4. The Ultra Downy Fabric Softeners are more blended scents. Instead of just one scent. More floral and sweet scents in fact.

I personally love to use Ultra Downy Infusions with other or really different scents of laundry detergent just to see what other scents I can create. It's a fun way to keep laundry interesting. Give it a try and mix and match new scents with Ultra Downy Infusions and see what you can come up with. Original Gain and Honey Flower Downy smells amazing to me!

My #1 pick in fabric softeners!

from Centralia, IL

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

LOVE the downy infusions! Same great Downy softener with amazing, long lasting scents! We are a big "scent" family. I want to know it's clean just by the scent! I like all of the scents, but Cashmere glow is our favorite- soft and fresh and seems to last for weeks. I adjust the amount of softener (depending on what is being washed) and I can see a noticeable difference in color stay and 'non 'stretching' in our clothes since using downy exclusively. When I do my weekly shopping, this is always on the list.

Lavender scent

from Tulsa. OK

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Dissappointed in scent, couldn't smell it at all
      • Weak Function

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Just bought a high dollar wash machine and was looking forward to a nice smell to my clothes. I purchased the lavender scent and was disappointed.

Love Downy!

from Alabama

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Great Scent
        • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

I absolutely love love love Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener!! I had tried all different kinds of fabric softeners, and there were drawbacks to each one of them - scents that I didn't like, scents that were too strong, scents that were too mild, allergic reactions for someone in our household, too expensive for my liking, etc. Then I tried Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener, and I have been sold on it ever since. You can easily find deals that come around frequently on this fabric softener, making it affordable and a very good buy. The scent smells so good and it is quite mellow, so you can smell and feel the freshness but without it being too strong and overbearing. My clothes, towels, etc., it doesn't matter what's washing, they always come out fresh and clean with Downy.

Best Fabric Softner

from Addis,La

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Great Scent
          • Simple Instructions

• Dorm
            • Travel

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

I am a stay at home single mother of 5 very active and busy children.

My new favorite liquid fabric softener.

from Florida

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective
            • Great Scent
            • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
            • Simple Instructions

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Downy has been around longer than I have and they have had some of the best smelling products for as long as I can remember.

As soon as I used Downy Ultra Infusions I knew that I had a New favorite liquid fabric softener.

As I said before Downy is a brand that has been around forever- and they are one of the best in my personal opinion. I love the quality of product that they provide even if the price is a little high.

I use this with every load of laundry. Even my little ones clothes and blankets. We both have fairly sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate our skin at all.

I also love that the liquid is thicker than some of the others I have used. I have had some bad experience with watery or cheap liquid fabric softeners, and that's not the case With this one.

My favorite aspect of this fabric softener is that it smells so good, and there are different smells for you to choose from. I love being able to mix up the scents every now and then.

So yes I love this product!

Good product

from ohio

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

This downy ultra infusions fabric softener was a great addition to our clothes washing. We love this fabric softener it makes our clothes very soft and has a very wonderful scent that comes along with it. We can really notice a difference when we wash our clothes without the softener because they are left feeling rough and do not smell as nice as they do with the fabric softener used. I would also rate this performance as an eight because it is very effective in the little amount that you use for your clothes. We also love the scent and love smelling this on our clothes after they are dried and clean. I would highly reccomend this brand and scent because it is very cost effective and a great product to use for your clothes. I would also say that it is very reasonably priced because I have used this many times and it does not break the bank. It is a great addition to your washing if you want to have extra soft clothes.

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Downy Ultra Infusions is a really good fabric softener that also happens to be very affordable. This is the time of year when my clothes get the worst static cling, so using fabric softener is a must. I bought this since the store was having a good sale on it and so far I am very pleased. It almost completely reduces the static cling in my clothes and leaves them so soft I just want to snuggle them right out of the dryer! The scent is also amazing and seems to really cling to the laundry. I smell the scent all day while wearing my clothes.

Performs just like a good fabric softener should. Leaves all my laundry incredibly soft and fluffy. Also almost completely reduces nasty static cling. I have used this with several different fabrics and it works equally as well on all of them.

The smell is not only amazing but long lasting. I smell the scent on our clothes for the entire day and can even still smell it after they've been in the hamper for a few days!

First Type I've Tried

from Reading Pa

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Honestly, I am not a big fabric softener user. I think it is just a waste of money to try and make your clothes smell even more clean. However, when Downy came out with this product I wanted to try it because of its claim of infusing. Immediately after the first use I knew I would be a long time user. It left my clothes not only feeling soft without that hard feeling to it but it smelled fabulous. I was afraid the smell would not last, however it still had that nice smell after being put away and when we went to use it. With two small boys I need all the help I can get keeping them smelling clean. One bottle of this will last you a long time as well, you don't need a lot on a load of wash.

Just a small amount goes a long way.

I am very sensitive to smells and this smell did not bother me at all. However, it did bother me when I used it on my towels. I felt like it left a different scent and I didn't like smelling it after I came out of the shower, so I just stopped using it on the towels and still am happy with the scent.

Downy Ultra

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Downy Ultra Infusion fabric softener is unique to me in several different ways. First off I have never previously used a fabric softener that claimed to infuse my clothing with silk-like texturing after each use. Of course intrigued by the statement I gave Downy Ultra infusion a try. I even threw in some of my itchiest winter sweaters to really put the fabric softener to the test. As a result somehow my clothing seems to be getting softer and softer with every single load of laundry done. I really enjoy the fact that it does not wear down my clothes or make them transparent.

I like that after folding and putting away a load of laundry my entire closet ends up being fragranced softly with the clean smell of the Downy. It is relaxing and soothing smelling the Jasmine alongside the Lily. The somewhat floral scent isn't overpowering or chemically inclined in so I end up being able to wear my perfume without clashing scents.