Other Detergents:
Liquid Fabric Softener
Downy

Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener

Pros

• Easy to use (4)
  • Effective (3)
  • Great scent (3)
  • Simple instructions (3)

• Cleaning (3)
  • Laundry room (3)

Smells great!

Best laundry softener I've used to far! This laundry softener seems to be the best! The scent is long lasting and I just love smelling all my clothes while I'm folding them. It makes me feel like my clothes are really the softest they've ever been. The scent last and so does the softness. Try this laundry softener and you won't need to buy any other ones again.

My towels are left soft, fluffy and smelling incredible with just a little but of this softener. It really last and my clothes and laundry all feels amazing.

Oh the scent! It's amazing. It smells so good and the scent actually last! When I remove the clothes and put them away my whole house smells fresh like the laundry. I won't go back to any other laundry softener. I only use a little and it seems to go a very long way. All my clothes smells amazing and seems so fluffy especially my towels. I use two different scents. One for my towels an one for all other laundry.

Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener has a sweet floral smell

I tend to use dryer sheets as I find them easy to use, and no mess. However, I received a sample sachet of Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener in the mail. It is a 1 load use, and the fragrance is honey flower.

I have a washing machine that has in the center, an area to add liquid fabric softener.

I cut the top off the sachet, and this really strong, sweet smelling floral fragrance hit me. Quite overpowering when it is concentrated. I poured it into it's compartment.

I then washed the clothes, and allowed the washing machine to add the Downy. My clothes came out fine for me, but I really thought that the smell was too feminine for the guys.

It worked fine, but I personally wouldn't buy it.

All the clothes came out with the honey flower smell.

A little too much smell for me.

Lavender scent

from Tulsa. OK

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use

Cons

• Dissappointed in scent, couldn't smell it at all
  • Weak Function

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Just bought a high dollar wash machine and was looking forward to a nice smell to my clothes. I purchased the lavender scent and was disappointed.

Love Downy!

from Alabama

About Me Homeowner

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

I absolutely love love love Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener!! I had tried all different kinds of fabric softeners, and there were drawbacks to each one of them - scents that I didn't like, scents that were too strong, scents that were too mild, allergic reactions for someone in our household, too expensive for my liking, etc. Then I tried Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener, and I have been sold on it ever since. You can easily find deals that come around frequently on this fabric softener, making it affordable and a very good buy. The scent smells so good and it is quite mellow, so you can smell and feel the freshness but without it being too strong and overbearing. My clothes, towels, etc., it doesn't matter what's washing, they always come out fresh and clean with Downy.

Best Fabric Softner

from Addis,La

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Great Scent
      • Simple Instructions

• Dorm
        • Home
        • Travel

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

I am a stay at home single mother of 5 very active and busy children.

My new favorite liquid fabric softener.

from Florida

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Great Scent
        • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
        • Simple Instructions

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Downy has been around longer than I have and they have had some of the best smelling products for as long as I can remember.

As soon as I used Downy Ultra Infusions I knew that I had a New favorite liquid fabric softener.

As I said before Downy is a brand that has been around forever- and they are one of the best in my personal opinion. I love the quality of product that they provide even if the price is a little high.

I use this with every load of laundry. Even my little ones clothes and blankets. We both have fairly sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate our skin at all.

I also love that the liquid is thicker than some of the others I have used. I have had some bad experience with watery or cheap liquid fabric softeners, and that's not the case With this one.

My favorite aspect of this fabric softener is that it smells so good, and there are different smells for you to choose from. I love being able to mix up the scents every now and then.

So yes I love this product!

Good product

from Warren, OH

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

This downy ultra infusions fabric softener was a great addition to our clothes washing. We love this fabric softener it makes our clothes very soft and has a very wonderful scent that comes along with it. We can really notice a difference when we wash our clothes without the softener because they are left feeling rough and do not smell as nice as they do with the fabric softener used. I would also rate this performance as an eight because it is very effective in the little amount that you use for your clothes. We also love the scent and love smelling this on our clothes after they are dried and clean. I would highly reccomend this brand and scent because it is very cost effective and a great product to use for your clothes. I would also say that it is very reasonably priced because I have used this many times and it does not break the bank. It is a great addition to your washing if you want to have extra soft clothes.

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Downy Ultra Infusions is a really good fabric softener that also happens to be very affordable. This is the time of year when my clothes get the worst static cling, so using fabric softener is a must. I bought this since the store was having a good sale on it and so far I am very pleased. It almost completely reduces the static cling in my clothes and leaves them so soft I just want to snuggle them right out of the dryer! The scent is also amazing and seems to really cling to the laundry. I smell the scent all day while wearing my clothes.

Performs just like a good fabric softener should. Leaves all my laundry incredibly soft and fluffy. Also almost completely reduces nasty static cling. I have used this with several different fabrics and it works equally as well on all of them.

The smell is not only amazing but long lasting. I smell the scent on our clothes for the entire day and can even still smell it after they've been in the hamper for a few days!

First Type I've Tried

from reading pa

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Honestly, I am not a big fabric softener user. I think it is just a waste of money to try and make your clothes smell even more clean. However, when Downy came out with this product I wanted to try it because of its claim of infusing. Immediately after the first use I knew I would be a long time user. It left my clothes not only feeling soft without that hard feeling to it but it smelled fabulous. I was afraid the smell would not last, however it still had that nice smell after being put away and when we went to use it. With two small boys I need all the help I can get keeping them smelling clean. One bottle of this will last you a long time as well, you don't need a lot on a load of wash.

Just a small amount goes a long way.

I am very sensitive to smells and this smell did not bother me at all. However, it did bother me when I used it on my towels. I felt like it left a different scent and I didn't like smelling it after I came out of the shower, so I just stopped using it on the towels and still am happy with the scent.

Downy Ultra

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

Downy Ultra Infusion fabric softener is unique to me in several different ways. First off I have never previously used a fabric softener that claimed to infuse my clothing with silk-like texturing after each use. Of course intrigued by the statement I gave Downy Ultra infusion a try. I even threw in some of my itchiest winter sweaters to really put the fabric softener to the test. As a result somehow my clothing seems to be getting softer and softer with every single load of laundry done. I really enjoy the fact that it does not wear down my clothes or make them transparent.

I like that after folding and putting away a load of laundry my entire closet ends up being fragranced softly with the clean smell of the Downy. It is relaxing and soothing smelling the Jasmine alongside the Lily. The somewhat floral scent isn't overpowering or chemically inclined in so I end up being able to wear my perfume without clashing scents.

Leaves my blankets and clothes soft and nice smell.

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

I really enjoy this fabric softener, something about the smell reminds me of home since I'm away at college I needed something that made me feel at home. When I lay in bed I can smell it and the sweet smell can make me feel relaxed after a hard day. While I don't use it on everything I wash, I for sure use it on my sheets and blankets and t-shirts. I came by this because my roommate has it and she would let me use it and I really liked how it made my items feel after washing and drying.

A little tends to go a long way with me, I do small loads and I only pour to the second line and throw it in with my wash. I do see a big difference from when I do use it and when I don't use it. My friend has sensitive skin and she said it doesn't bug her.

When using a different one, after drying the items the scent would go away, but with this one the scent stays. It can stay almost up to a few days. My blanket that I use a lot still smells like the scent till the next wash. Very flowery like, I really enjoy this one.

Delicious

from Edina, MN

Comments about Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener:

The Downy Ultra Infusions Fabric Softener is a must for anyone who is crazy about unique, creative and delicious scents. This ranks in the top of the best. It is so fresh, and sweet and relaxing. I love this scent. It adds so much to your everyday laundry and makes the task that much sweeter. It is concentrated and you only need a small amount to leave materials fresh, soft and scented. It keeps wrinkles to a minimum and the scent lasts as well. It comes at a great price and you can get it just about anywhere. Downy products are great for helping items last longer and keep their color. This is a good investment in keeping your clothing items in good shape for a longer amount of time.

Great. Its a must in my home with every wash. We have a couple of scents we mix and match up depending on what we are washing.

Fabulous scent and very unique. I have not smelled another one like it yet.