4.8
Downy
Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener

Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener

4.8

Pros

• Easy to use (6)
  • Great scent (5)
  • Safe for delicate clothes/skin (5)
  • Effective (4)

• Laundry room (6)
  • Cleaning (5)
  • Home (4)

OMG .. I LOVE IT

from UAE

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gets Stains Out
  • Great Scent
  • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Expensive

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

I LOVE this product! It made my laundry smell amazing. The scent really lasts a LONG time. I find the fragrance to be strong enough to enjoy without being overpowering. I got a free sample of this fabric softener and decided to try it. I loved the fresh smell and it lasted all week. My husband even commented on the freshness. There is No detergent or fabric softener has ever smelled so good. I am looking forward to purchasing more to use on all my laundry!
I experience NO bad side effects of using this product...even with our family's sensitive skin. I also experienced NO staining of my garments. I WILL continue to purchase these more and more!
Next month, I bought another bottle. I noticed that I needed more of the product to have the same scent on my clothing as my first bottle. (That's weird, maybe I am losing my sniffer sense).
I will give this product nine over ten in my opinion , I will recommend any person to buy it .
Peace ♥

Fresh and fun

from Edina, MN

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Great Scent

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

The Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener is one we use often in our daily washes. Sometimes I like to hang the clothes out to dry, but I hate that they end up drying all hard and stiff, so the Downy softener really helps the items to stay soft, and pliable. Makes it much easier for folding and just feels better when you wear them as they have a soft feeling to them. We also use it when we dry items in the dryer to. Adding a small amount of Downy to your washes not only leaves them soft, but also adds a nice bit of fresh aroma to the clothing that is comforting and fun. Downey is available just about anywhere you do your normal monthly grocery shopping and comes at a reasonable price so anyone can use it.

I will buy it

from Usa

About Me Professional

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Cons

• Heavy

• Travel

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

Cleaned very quickly and has a nice smell, but the can be heavy and not packed full

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Perfection in a bottle

from Ec. Indiana

About Me Parent

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Effective
    • Great Scent
    • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin
    • Simple Instructions

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

Absolutly love using downy. Every load i take out the dryer smells incrediblly good. It also leaves my clothes feeling so soft.

love love love!!!

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Great Scent
      • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

I did not use a fabric softener before I found Downy and I love it! I love how it makes my clothes feel and i can't go without the smell.

love it

from modesto ca

About Me Renter

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Great Scent
        • Safe For Delicate Clothes/Skin

• Dorm
          • Travel

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

i how i love using it makes your clothes small so good and after they come out of the dryer you know that it is clean

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

a garden in a bottle!

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

I was gifted a card to my local discount store. I splurged on some name brand laundry products. So glad I purchased this brand. Worked on the static cleveland cling and left all my laundry smelling and feeling great!

This winter has made my house the static cling kingdom. With my furnace always being on, our clothes were stuck together like glue. This Downy does a fantastic job of softening all my linens, towels, and even my husband's grimy work shirts!

Downy has always been the best when it comes to scents. This clean breeze is no exception. It enhances the scent of any detergent that I use. Softly floral, it's like the first day of Spring in a bottle. I washed some guest towels with this, and the linen closet smelled so good. My guests complimented me on how expensive my towels smelled. Literally a few drops of this makes your entire washing machine smell like a garden.

We love Downy

from Texas

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

I love using Downy Fabric Softener on all my laundry. It always leaves my clothes feeling very soft and smelling really nice. The scent is effective without it being to overpowering. My husband is very sensitive to scents that are too strong but even he is okay with me using Downy on our laundry. My husband and kids have somewhat sensitive skin and I love that this Downy doesn't irritate their skin. We have been using Downy for years and will continue to use it in the future. I highly recommend this fabric softener to anyone who wants soft and nice smelling laundry without irritating your skin.

Very effective at making our clothes soft and smelling nice. Clothes stay soft for a very long time and the scent lasts even after the clothes have been dried and put away.

One of my favorite scents of all time. Leaves our clothes smelling very nice without being too overpowering. It's like a fresh breeze scent with a slight floral scent also.

Only fabric softener I use.

from Valley Stream, NY

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

Overall I think this product is great. It's the only fabric softener I use. It comes in an array of sizes and scents to suits every persons needs. I love that it makes my laundry super soft and fresh scented. The only downside is that I can't use it on my daughters clothing because she is so sensitive. She will break out in bumps within minutes of putting the clothing on. Luckily she is young so hopefully she will grow out of it otherwise I have no complaints. I will never change from downy!

It does what it is supposed to do. It softens my laundry plus leaves a nice lasting scent. I have never been disappointed since I've been using downy.

I absolutely love the downy scents. I like to change them up every couple of months so we don't get used to the scent. It can be a bit much for young kids to handle. I noticed kids with sensory problems either love it or despise it because of the potent smell.

The best for Laundry all around.

Comments about Downy Ultra Clean Breeze Fabric Softener:

I love this stuff my house and clothes always smell great

All the clothing is always so fresh and soft after using this product. It is great to use for babies because you find that they are not usually allergic to it.

Every scent is great with this product I don't think that I have tried anything better.