Other Primers:

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light

Pros

Cons

Fantastic Product

This foundation primer is absolutely amazing. For those of you who love Smashbox's original foundation primer but have sensitive or oily skin, this is for you. This light primer does the exact same job as the original primer. I have to be very careful with what I put on my skin...it seems as though *anything *will break me out. This product did not! I cleanse and dry my face first, then I apply Bare Escentuals skin rev upper. I let that dry then I put on moisturizer. After my moisturizer has soaked in I apply my Smashbox foundation primer light. It feels so silky going on and you only have to use two pumps to cover your whole face. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking to smooth out their skin before apply foundation. Trust me, there is a visible difference when wearing this product!

overrated and over priced

This product is supposed to help give skin  a smoother appearance under foundation. It actually seems to emphasize creases and wrinkles and feels greasy. I don't feel it works as it is supposed to. And it's pricey. Continuing to look for a good product.

This is great!

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

This primer is a must have for under foundation! I recommend this if you like the original Smashbox primer but want something for sensitive skin. It helps to keep the makeup from sliding off your face, and it also minimizes pores and keeps your skin hydrated! However, it's really expensive. I find it's worth the price though, as it makes my skin look amazing!

Good primer

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

The smashbox primer is a good primer. I received the photo finish primer as a sample in the mail and have only recently started using it. I don't use makeup so I use it by itself. It leaves my skin feeling soft and matte which I like. By the end of the day, so for about 8 hours, there is some oil on my face but that would depend on the weather on that day also. I have combination skin so I think the primer is a good match for my skin type. It hasn't given me any skin problems such as pimples or been irritating so far. I would be willing to try the other choices of smashbox primer that target more specific areas of my skin. Only a small amount is needed at a time so I think even the sample size, which is about .25 oz will last for a long time. I haven't used it for long but so far it is a good primer and i will continue using smashbox photo finish primer in the future along with other prmers that smashbox offers

Refreshing, smoothing, long-lasting primer

from Mullica Hill, NJ

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

I am a loyal fan of **Smashbox** products. I always start my make-up routine by applying Smashbox's Photofinish Primer to my entire face. I tend to have rough, un-even skin and this product smoothes and glides over my skin. The great feature that attracted me to this product was the fact that it made my make-up last all day long. Whenever I run out of my Smashbox primer, I can tell the difference in the durability of my make-up. I would definately recommend this product to a friend!!!

overrated and over priced

from Hudson, FL

Fantastic Product

from Cypress, TX

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

smashbox photo finish light foundation primer

from Montclair, CA

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

I personally believe that a flawless makeup look should never be done without a great primer, especially if you have oily skin. Primer is great on oily skin because not only does the primer help maintain your makeup as to make it stay on your skin it actually help control your oiliness. What i like so much about this particular primer is that it leaves the skin so silky smooth. It's one of the first primer that i have tried and it's so great that i haven't really look for an alternative. It's a bit pricey so sometime i do wish to skip the primer step but i can't .....i don't think i can goes back not using primer......i think that everyone by now should invest in a face primer since it makes such a different......so even if smashbox primer is not the right one for you .....because everyone is different........it's just my two cent that everyone should invest their money in a good primer ........

This primer does wonders!

from Manomet, MA

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

This primer goes on sliky smooth, maybe even smoother. It feels like powder once you put it on. The full sized bottle is pretty expensive, but this stuff is seriously THAT amazing. I bought a travel-sized bottle the first time I bought this primer, and that lasted me a while. Just imagine how long a full sized bottle will last! It does not clog up pores, it helps keep your make-up lasting longer (just as long as you do not use cheap foundation/powder). It also helps even out your skin. For example, if there are any dry patches on your skin, this primer will help with the dryness. If you use it for an extended amount of time, it will even help with your skin complexion. It is light, you barely notice it is there, plus it keeps your make-up on for a long time! I have tried other primers before and none can compare to this stuff. I tell you, once you try this stuff, you'll never settle for anything less.

Makes my makeup go on seamlessly!

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

I started using this Smashbox Primer Foundation when I started getting makeup streaks on my nose. I couldn't figure out why they were there & finally asked someone what I could do ~ this was recommended to me & I've been using it ever since. I LOVE it. No more streaky make up ~ it all goes on evenly even in my T zone.

I just use this product on my chin & in my T zone. That is where I struggle to get my makeup to go on evenly so ~ that is where I need it.

The only problem I have run into with this product is near the end of your bottle ~ it is tough to get the product out. I am currently no longer using the pump function & using a q-tip to get out the product for use. This is a bummer & not the most convienent. This is my third pump bottle & the first time I have ever had this problem. It may just be this bottle...not sure but its definatley not convienent.

I love that they sell this in a travel size too ~ so I can take it with me whevever I go ~ even on the airplane!

My favorite piece of makeup! I love this smashbox primer!!!

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

Words can not express how much I adore this product! I was told  by a cousin that Smashbox made an amazing prime...she was totally right! This stuff is gold. It goes on like silk and feel like a dream. I swear it looks like you have zero pores when you wear this stuff. I know you are supposed to use it to prime your face before makeup application, but i like to wear it by itself. It really is that amazing. I have had a few problems with the actual bottle and pump though. Mine is currently not working so I have to scoop a bit out with a qtip when I need some. Besides that I absolutly adore this stuff. It's a bit expensive, but you really only need just a small bit to really change the look and feel of your skin. A pea sized amount does the trick and it's smoothness lasts all day long. I would rub this stuff all over my entire body if I could! Why can't lotion for your legs feel like this?

Makeup artists must put this in their kit!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light:

Smashbox photo finish primer light is great fo rthose with sensitive skin and it helps to prime the face under makeup. the makeup slides smoothly over it to make it look great!!

I love smashbox and have a bunch of their products in my makeup kit.