Other Primers:
Models:
810, 810
L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Best BB Cream I've Tried!

About my skin...

About my skin...
In the spring, summer, and fall, my skin is very oily ALL THE TIME. No matter what I do, the oil comes through. I've tried everything - different makeup, different cleansers...sometimes I find something that helps but I've yet to find something that completely fixes the problem.
In the winter, my skin is oily in the t-zone but dry and flaky everywhere else which is worse than just oily, in my opinion. So far, there has been nothing that will take care of this issue. If I moisturize prior to putting on makeup, even if it's a light moisturizer only on the flaky areas, I get very oily. If I just put on makeup, it sticks to the flaky skin and looks awful. Moisturizing foundations easily become oily.
I also sweat easily and a lot - I work as a nurse and I work 12 hour shifts. I am constantly running around and I work up a sweat. So I need something that will stay around without making me look like a grease ball.

When BB creams started becoming popular in the US, I thought they were pretty much glorified tinted moisturizers with anti-aging properties. But I was interested, because there was so much hype involved. I tried many name brands without success. Usually, they made my face greasy or didn't provide any coverage. Then, I found a chart on pinterest that broke down the best BB creams and which ones worked the best for certain things - best moisturizer, best coverage, best for dry skin, etc. According to the chart, L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream was the best for MY skin - decent coverage without greasiness. So I bought it. I tried it. I LOVED IT.

The coolest thing is that it goes on white and as you blend it in, microscopic pigment beads burst and release color. The pigment beads cause the cream to feel slightly gritty, but not unpleasantly so. It blends flawlessly and it absorbs the oil on my face, leaving a perfect matte finish without making me look too dry. It covers most minor imperfections and any added redness or imperfections can be covered with a bit of foundation or concealer. I also apply mineral veil after the BB cream to ensure my skin doesn't look greasy. It moisturizes the dry areas of my face, covers the red areas, and mattifies the oily areas. It also lasts all through a 12 hour shift without melting or running and still looks good when my shift is over.

I'm so happy I found this product - it's great for those days where you don't feel like wearing much makeup but you don't want to leave the house "bare" either. Perfect for work - I generally don't feel like doing much to my face at 4am when I'm getting ready. The best part? No one knows I'm wearing makeup (if you even consider it makeup) but everyone tells me I look great and have "a glow".

I would recommend this to anyone!

Good...and bad

I am at the end of my tube of this BB Cream, in the fair shade. My skin is a bit oily and acne prone. If I had written this review at the beginning of the tube, I would have given it five stars. It blended well with my skin tone and made my skin look flawless and amazing, without feeling like a foundation. Now, I'm at the end of the tube and it has started to irritate my skin, sting, and burn. In addition, my skin doesn't look as radiant or flawless as it had in the beginning. Now, at the end of the day, it looks flaky, which had not been a problem before. I'm not sure what happened with this product, because I liked it very much. I have stopped using it, with some still left in the tube because it irritated and stung my skin too much. It also started to cake in the fine lines around my eyes (unattractive) and it didn't do that when I first bought it. I'm not sure if I will buy this again...

I like it but...

from Fayetteville, North Caroina

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Lightweight

Cons

• Normal Skin

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

I like this BB Cream but, the colors seems not to match my skintone. Even if I get medium it still doesn't match my skin tone. I have even mixed to different colors together and it still doesn't work. But, I do like the product and do recommend it to a friend.

• Skin Tone:
    • Medium

One product to replace at least 2

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream can take the place of your moisturizer, foundation and concealer. It comes out of the tube a very, very pale purple then blends into my skin perfectly. It evens my skin tone without that cakey, heavy makeup look.

If I have a blemish to conceal I just pat a little more in the needed area. This is one product that I hope is never discontinued. When I purchase it I almost always buy 2 tubes. The price and availability are good too.

I wear light makeup every day and a tube lasts me at least 1 month.

Do be careful to wash your hands well after application as the residue will stain. I've never had a problem with getting it on my clothing but I have gotten it on towels. It did wash out and I don't recall any staining. But all this just means that it stays put on my skin without it feeling like makeup.

Do yourself a favor and try L'Oreals BB Cream. I've tried others and this is the best by far.

Bb cream

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

I use this Loreal BB cream in the light medium color! It's easy to apply and the texture allows it to go on easily. I apply mine with a makeup sponge. It provides great coverage on red areas of my face and covers blemishes and pores and the light freckles I have on my cheeks. It makes me look like I'm wearing minimal makeup. Lately I have been less pleased with it because it has been getting oily lately and I'm not sure why. It used to be pretty good about all day wear without getting in creases or getting oily when I use it with face primer. Overall the color is nice and would recommend it if your skin is not prone to oil. It makes my skin look really great and covers evenly. I am 23 years old so I'm not sure how effective this would be with wrinkles. It's great at making my face look bright and young and filling in the dark circles under my eyes. It's great for every day use because it doesn't take much time to apply.

Best BB cream ever.

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

This is by far the best BB cream I have ever had. I have tried quite a few, and this beats them all. I plan to keep rebuying. The tube is not messy at all. Using just a little works perfectly. It gives you the best photo finish look and its not shiny or oily, it's quite lightweight. I reccomend everyone to try this!

Luxurious!

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

This foundation covers my discolorations and flaws better than any foundation I have ever used. My skin looks flawless! It moisturizes and gives my skin a glow I have not seen in years. My face is soft, pores are invisible and blemishes are reduced. I absolutely love it.

Not the best BB cream

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

This BB Cream is not the best nor the worst I've used. I liked that the cream blended well with my skin, adjusting to my specific coloring, but it was heavier than other brands I have used before. Overall, it was too oily for my skin, but it was by far the best color match.

Fabulous product for a great price!

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

I love this product! I use it every single day and it really does work for multiple uses. I do find myself using an additional moisturizer but it has cut out all the other steps. I do also wish they had a bigger color range although I found that if I mix Fair and Light it creates the perfect shade. Great product all around and very affordable.

Amazing!

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

I've tried Garnier's BB Cream and I absolutely hated it, but this is light, airy, and almost like a lotion. It matches good with my skin tone and I've noticed a change in my skins' pigment after using it for a couple months now. It's my favorite BB Cream on the market and it's not super pricey which I love. It doesn't cake up like regular make up does and it lets my skin breath. It's a great thing to put in your purse and it won't splatter everywhere. Just love, love, love this product!

Great coverage while feeling light

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

I've been trying several BB and CC creams to see which one I like the most and I really loved Loreal's BB cream. I love being able to use it instead of applying foundation. It gives enough coverage so I don't need foundation or concealing. It covers small blemishes and offers a nice finish that looks beautiful after application. It also has sunscreen, so I don't have to do an extra step in my beauty routine. Blush and eyeshadow go right over the cream without a problem. The light color blended right into my skin and I have extremely pale skin. It also provided moisture so I never got a cakey look, even though I work this all day (I had jury duty). It made my skin look flawless and it didn't clog up my pores. I only wish that it was a little creamier so it would spread better when I apply it. If you let it sit just a few seconds, it's hard to spread over your skin. I found that it spread better over skin that was just a little damp. Overall, I loved this BB cream and I'll use it again.

Magic Skin BB Cream

Comments about L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream:

I bought this product and used it everyday for week versus my other foundation brand. It was very light feeling, and gave my face a nice glow. It was easy to find my shade, and application was super easy also. It went on smooth with a sponge applicator. I will purchase this product again in the future. Overall I was able to tell it helped my complexion and left my face feeling moisturized, and natural looking.