Other Primers:
Bare Escentuals
Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer

Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer

BE Prime Time Primer works wonders, but I get zitty after 2 long

I have super sensitive skin that tends to break out in acne if something greasy or cloggy just winks at it. **Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer **is the first and only foundation primer that I've tried. I use many products from the **Bare Minerals **line - I am definitely a** BE girl**! I was hesitant to use a primer but because **BE's **products are so good for your skin I thought if any primer would be kinder, it would be made by **Bare Escentuals. **

So here's the scoop. ****Bare Escentuals Prime Time Primer ****works really wonderful to give your foundation a great base. It seems to fill in lines and evens out skin tone; it gives an all around wonderful start to my make up time! Or as I like to call it "smoke and mirrors" time. ****Prime Time ****also gives me a great "glow" from within look, and WOW does your make up last a long long time - no real "touch ups needed" in an 8+ hour day.

So**** **Bare Escentuals Prime Time Primer ******works wonderful, but if you're a sensitive type like me, you may notice small tiny break outs. I find that the quicker I can wash my make up off at night the better. I also have started to NOT wear**** **Bare Escentuals Prime Time Primer****** every single day - EVEN THOUGH I'M YEARNING TO - cause it is that great!

**Prime Time Primer Is:**

- Preservative Free

- Oil Free

- Fragrance Free

- Allergy Free

- Dermatologist Tested

- Made in the USA!

When applying **Bare Escentuals ******Prime Time Primer******** you only need 1 pump, distribute it on your fingertips and apply it all over (I avoid the eye areas). Its a very lightweight primer that will make your skin feel very soft and smooth. ********Prime Time ********dries very fast (30 seconds or less) then you can continue with your makeup routine. I hope **Bare Escentuals Prime Time Primer **is perfect for you, it works really well. I would have given it 10 stars if it didn't break me out. If you're acne prone and need a great foundation OR if you're looking to read up on other wonderful **Bare Escentuals **products, I have wrote several other reviews on them; my all time favorite is **[BE's Mineral Foundation][1] **, check it out here: [http://www.viewpoints.com/Bare-Escentuals-bareMinerals-MATTE-SPF-15-Foundation-All-Shades-review-c7f412][2] and let me know what you think. HUGS!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Bare-Escentuals-bareMinerals-MATTE-SPF-15-Foundation-All-Shades-review-c7f412
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Bare-Escentuals-bareMinerals-MATTE-SPF-15-Foundation-All-Shades-review-c7f412

I did not find Prime Time all that effective

I personally did not find Bare Escentuals Prince Time Foundation Primer all that effective.  I regularly use barre minerals make up, and my one complaint with it is that it does not last as long as I would like.  A consultant suggested that Prime Time would somehow prepare my skin so that it would maintain the look of the make up for a longer amount of time.  I tried it.  I didn't really notice my skin feeling any smoother than it would feel when I use just my normal moisturizer.  But, my skin also had no adverse reaction to it.  My skin is sensitive, so I am cautious with products.  It did absorb quickly, which is good because I, like most women, am limited on my getting ready time in the morning and like anything that speeds up the process.  The make up went on just fine over the prime time, so I was pleased with that.  However, I was displeased when I found that it had no real effect on the length of time the make up lasted.  So, while it is a good product, I can easily skip it.

It's great!

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

I love Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer. What I love about this product is how soft it makes my skin! My skin feels like velvet, even if I have a few pimples. It allows the makeup to stick to my face better and prolongs my makeup by a few hours! I highly recommend this with a good foundation. It is expensive, so make sure you're willing to spend the money.

Feels amazing, small container

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

My main issue with this is the price for the size of the container. It's kind of more than I would usually want to spend. It does last longer than you'd expect because you only have to use a tiny bit but it still makes me hesitant. The product feels so silky and I find it helps smooth skin imperfections like pores or wrinkles. I am around 20 and my mom is in her 50s and she finds this product makes a bigger difference for her so maybe it is more worth it if you are older. I don't find that it makes too much of a difference in the wear time, but it does help application go nice and evenly.

Best primer that I've tried!

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

I use all the bare mineral products to apply my makeup because they are all high quality and look good and this product is no exception. You should never apply makeup without applying a primer first and this is a great primer whether you are new to makeup or a pro. It makes your makeup go on very smooth and keeps it matte and makes it last a lot longer. This one also is great for acne prone skin and does not cause/prevents breakouts. It also makes your makeup look a lot more photogenic as it minimizes pores and prevents make up from settling into creases or wrinkles. This primer is also great for priming your eye lids before apply eyeshowdow because eyelids can get pretty oily if you don't prime them. I also love how this is more of a gely primer and not a cream so it absorbs a lot faster and you can apply on top of it immediately. I would definitely recommend this multifunction primer to anyone who wears foundation or eyeshadow.

quick step that makes a huge difference

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

I am impressed by how well this primer works to even out my makeup application. I am even more impressed that it doesn't seem to irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts (to which I am very prone).

I have used this primer both underneath the other bare minerals products, as intended, but also with other brands of liquid foundation. It works well with both types of foundation, so I find it quite versatile.

When I use this product, it makes a noticeable (to me at least) difference in how evenly the makeup goes on.

I will say that "less is more" -- too much and I get a greasy look. This is no problem though; I just make sure to use just a few drops -- which means it lasts forever too!

bare escentuals barevitamins prime time primer feels silky

from Danville, IL

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

I love the way this primer feels on your skin, it's a soft silky feeling. It does help makeup stay on longer and makeup goes on smoother when applied. It makes a difference even when applying it with only moisturizer. I use it every day with no bad reactions.

Good foundation product

from Kent, WA

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

I was skeptical at first. . . just be sure that you don't use too much of the product.  If you do, you may not be satisfied with the results.  I have 'mature' skin (okay, I'm over 50) and so there are some challenges that I face due to age. . . this product gives me a nice smooth surface to apply my foundation.  Good product. . .

Love this new product!!!!!

from Tallahassee, FL

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

I just got this product last week.  I love the way it feels on my face.  Just a small drop does the entire face.  The foundation goes on smoothly over this and it seems to make the srinkles fade.  I love the silky feel it gives my face.  I am glad i bought this and will continue to use it as a daily part of my make up routine.

great primer

from Ebensburg, PA

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

This is a great primer.  I have tried other brands of primers in the past and was not fond of them. I was really hesitant to try this one, but I love bare escentuals so I tried it.  I am glad I did.   It goes on smoothly and is quickly absorbed into the skin.  My skin feels so soft after apply it and my bare escentuals foundation goes on so well over this product.  I love it and would recommend it to anyone

An essential first start to your makeup routine.

from Wellington, KS

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

*As a TV reporter, it's important for me to look my best in front of the camera. With hot lights and running around town, you have to find the best quality makeup for your skin. *

*I wear makeup every day and have fairly dry skin. To prep my face, I cleanse, moisturize, SPF, then add primer--all before the makeup.*

*-----------*

*As a person with dry skin, it's hard to find a makeup primer that doesn't emphasize the flakiness. Other brands I've used include Lancome, Clinique and Smashbox primer. The top two brands I use includ this BareMinerals product and Smashbox. But this one gives me the same bang, for fewer bucks--a major plus!*

Other than that, this makes my skin feel very soft and gives it a good finish before my foundation. Give this one a try. You'll love how it feels and makes your makeup truly last!

Bare Escentuals Primer is Flawless Skin's Best Friend

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Prime Time Foundation Primer:

I bought a bottle of this as part of my Bare Escentuals starter kit and I absolutely adore it.  Just a little dab leaves my skin feeling like a perfect canvas for the powder foundation.  After applying when I run my hand over my face my skin is notably smoother and more even- no oily or dry patches but a consistent texture all the way around. I've run out of this before and learned the hard way how essential this is the to the Bare Escentuals foundation routine, without it the powder doesn't adhere evenly to my face.  I tried a cheaper brand and the results were pancake makeup laughable, this really is the secret invisible ingredient to the flawless, natural coverage the line produces.  Although it is a bit on the pricey side this is one brand I will never again try to substitute with a cheaper version, it's high quality and a little dab goes a long way.  I've shared my enthusiasm for this product with my sister, my best friend and pretty much any woman that will listen, it's that great.