3.5
Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes

Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes

3.5

The Cappuccino Delight Shake Weight Loss Plan Review

The easiest way to lose weight is to get on a liquid protein shake such as the Cappuccino Slim Fast Weight Loss plan. The powdered large kegs of Cappuccino in contrast to the cans require a mixture with skim milk that should be avoided because of the inconvenience of having to dip the provided cup in the power and then measure and mix with milk.

The best and most convenient solution of Cappuccino Slim Fast is to purchase the six pack that is divided into different caloric intake as well. Get the lowest calorie can of Cappuccino Slim Fast because that is the purpose of consuming the liquid protein drink which is to lose weight with the fewest calories.

Slim Fast brand comes in a variety of flavors including Chocolate Royale and French Vanilla but it is the combination of the Cappuccino flavored Slim Fast that gives the consumer the tastes of a morning brew and works as a nutritious meal as well. But the slim fast plan got to be followed and that is to not drink the Cappuccino slim fast in the morning but to eat a regular breakfast and lunch.

The calories that are difficult to rid the body prevail in the evening at dinner time. The dinner meal is when the Slim Fast weight loss experts suggest that the Cappuccino Slim Fast be consumed.

Read the weight loss direction on the Cappuccino Slim Fast can and also on the cardboard package holding the weight loss protein flavored drinks. Follow the directions and gradually get into the habit of consuming the weight loss Cappuccino Slim Fast only at dinner time.

If the diet regiment is modified and consumed during the morning hours, the purpose of the weight loss would not be imminent. Why? Because most likely the hunger will not be controlled at dinner time and consuming a full fledged three-course dinner would forfeit the weight loss strategy.

So it is best to follow the weight loss directions on the Cappuccino Slim Fast can and include exercise as well. Walking thirty minutes every other day gives the body the mobility it needs to get fit and to lose weight. Starting on the liquid protein weight loss plan have to become part of a mindset and habits will have to change to effect the weight loss.

The idea of setting down to a full course meal in the evening got to be dealt with by replacing it with the Cappuccino Slim Fast protein drink. After a month of being on the evening meal of Cappuccino, most likely the weight watcher would have gotten used to the reduced caloric intake.

The can of Cappuccino Slim Fast always contain Iess than 200 calories and mostly weighs in at between 180 to 190 calories per serving. Such a low calorie dinner of the Cappuccino Slim Fast, however, got to be supplemented with the regular menu of the usual breakfast and lunch entrees.

Just as when beginning on any weight loss plan, the advice and recommendations of a doctor is suggested as a safety precaution before beginning the Cappuccino Slim Fast Weight Loss Plan.

company does not stand behind recall

I like Slimfast but am annoyed that Unilever is not standing behind their December 2009 recall.  Consumers who purchased the tainted Slimfast were told to discard the product and call a 1-800 number which asked for your mailing information.  I called on Dec 28, 2009 and it is now May 20, 2010.  I inquired to Unilever and received a form letter asking me for information regarding the "discarded" product that I can no longer provide.  I feel they did not think this recall out wisely and now cannot honor their claims.  I will boycott Unilever products until they make good on their claims.  There is a class action suit regarding this recall.  If you have not received a refund the class action suit site is on the web.

Yumm Yumm..

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

When it comes to coffee, I love Cappuccino and that was the main reason I fell for Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes. I took these as a substitute to my morning coffee. It tastes just superb. Slim fast has many shakes to offer, all in unique taste and blend. Honestly, they all taste pretty good. Out of them all, Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shake has been my favorite, just because of my love for Cappuccino. I used to have this 180 Calorie serving for my breakfast along with a toast. It kept me full for a long duration, about four to five hours. It also helped me being energized and active throughout, without being sluggish or hungry. I combined this shake with moderate exercise and looked out for what I was eating. Everything combined helped me lose some weight in a tasty way. Now, I drink these diet shakes just to keep me full on the go, I rely more on my diet check and some exercise to lose weight.

Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shake Taste Great

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes Taste Great. Especially when they are extremely cold. They are good for meal replacement but not if you are replacing a meal that leaves a big gap until the next. I think it's great for reducing your calorie intake when you start dieting. It helps take the guesswork out of dieting. I enjoyed the grab and go convenience of the prepackaged bottles. The texture is great, the taste is great. Granted, you have to exercise and follow a good diet to lose weight but it is a great tool to help. I just wish that it would come in bigger options. Maybe six packs or eight or 12-packs. It would just be more convenient. I have also found that sometimes blending these shakes with ice can make them seem more filling. I know in the beginning, for me it didn't seem like a meal. However after making it a bigger shake, it just seemed to fill me up. Honestly, it made me fill like I had more than enough. Overall, these shakes are a wonderful tool for weight loss.

Not the best

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

I like slim fast products, but this shake is not the best. I find it is too sweet and the flavor is not that great in general. I love the flavor of coffee, but this one does not cut it for me. I like to use these as quick meals when I am short on time, not for the intended purpose of losing weight. So I really cannot comment on the effectiveness for weight loss, but I do like that they are filling and will get me through a morning or a couple hours before I can eat something real. In spite of this, I still really prefer the slim fast powder with protein since I am able to adjust the amount to my taste level and the high protein really helps me feel satiated. But the ready made shakes win points for convenience and they are good for taking with me since I would not carry around my large tub of powdered slim fast. So I give this props for ease of use, but definitely loses points because of the flavor.

There are better options out there

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

These shakes are not bad at all. They actually taste really good, in my personal opinion. I just feel like there are better ways to get proper nutrition than drinking a shake that you can barely pronounce many of the ingredients that it contains. I used these along with some of the other Slim Fast products when I was wanting to shed a few pounds. I found out quickly that they just weren't for me. Perhaps they work better for some people, but I just do not feel satisfied after drinking one of these shakes. I always still feel hungry or I feel hungry within an hour or so after drinking one. They contain a lot of calories because they are a meal replacement shake, so you aren't able to eat anything after if you are still hungry. The biggest problem I have with them is that I feel like for the price I am paying for these, I would be much better off buying a bunch of fruits, veggies, and protein powder and making my own shakes at home. I prefer to stick to my green smoothies instead.

Make sure it's cold when consumed

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

I was looking to pick up Slim-Fast Optima Milk Chocolate, but it was out of stock so I decided to get the Cappuccino Delight Shakes. It was actually cheaper than the milk chocolate version so it had that going for it. I had never in my life had a cappuccino so this was going to be a new experience. My initial thoughts on this product was that the taste was tolerable at best. I felt full for a good amount of time afterwards and I had a lot of energy. When I tried the product again I had an even more dramatic experience. This time when I drunk the shake it was warm and it left a very bad aftertaste in my mouth. Because of its terrible taste I had to chug it down in a couple of swallows and it caused some slight stomach discomfort. The next time I had a shake I made sure to drink it cold and it tasted okay once again. I wouldn't recommend the Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes because of its taste, but if one decides to purchase this product make sure it's cold when consumed.

Not very good tasting.

from Ohio

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

I love the "Slim- fast brand" shakes. The chocolate shakes are probably the best. I found these Cappuccino delight shakes on sale at my local Wal-Mart store. Now with these shakes you have to do more than just drink these to lose weight. The weight will not just fall off after you drink them. Anyway, I love the taste of Cappuccinos but I must say these were awful. To me, they did not taste anything like a cappuccino. They had more of a stale coffee taste to them. Yucky. As for the weight loss, it is just like any of the other shakes. They help curb cravings and help surpress your appetite so you don't get hungry as often. You will still need to eat healthy with these shakes and do some type of exercise to start the weight loss process. Once you get past the horrible fake coffee taste, these shakes are great for keeping your belly full for a couple hours. They are also great to take with you on the go. I love the fact that they don't have to be in the refrigerator, so they are great to take to the gym!

too expensive but they do helo you lose

from MA

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

I used to use the powdered Slim Fast to make meal replacement shakes and it really worked . Slim Fast works because it is high in fiber which fills you up for hours and has a lot of protein which is also a weight loss aid . They are also full of calcium and other vitamins and they taste almost as good as a McDonald's shake - well not as creamy or fattening , but they really are pretty tasty and satisfying .

I did buy some of these SlimFast Optima Cappucino shakes to have on hand at work as a handy meal replacement as I work weird hours and it is hard to have milk and powder handy for mixing , etc. The taste is pretty good - similar to a light coffee shake and they don't leave an aftertaste -they are smooth and pretty creamy but the container is small and the price ends up being really high per ounce .
The redeeming features are that they will take the edge off your appetite so you are not tempted by the vending machine junk at work and they are handy and portable but for daily use , the price is just prohibitive for me .

These are a good supplement on occasion.

from West Virginia

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

These taste a lot better than the regular shakes. These have more of a coffee taste to them which is more satisfying for me in the mornings and early afternoons. I like to use these when I am really busy to supplement for my breakfast or my lunch. I can't drink two of these in a day and really feel satisfied.

I like these in place of protein bars. These leave me feeling more fulfilled than a protein bar. I often use these in correlation wish bars and other brands of shakes just as a supplement for breakfast or lunch. Sometimes in the mornings I just don't feel like eating so these are nice in that I still get a good amount of nutrition and energizing protein.

These do have a little bit of a coffee taste so they may not be for someone who doesn't enjoy the occasional cup of joe. I don't like these as a long term solution and I don't use them everyday. I think these are more of a vitamin and protein tool than a meal replacement. They can leave me satisfied for a few hours but long term I really want to have food in my mouth and stomach. I miss chewing and eating so these are just used in my house perhaps 2-3 days a week. Sometimes I will add these in with other food items in the blender because this is such an easy way to get protein and vitamins if I'm not in the mood for nuts and meats.

Not up to the normal Slim-Fast standards

from Indiana

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

Not up to the normal Slim-Fast standards whatsoever. I'm normally a big time Slim-Fast girl. I love their shake powders for making my own diet frappes. I picked some of these up as options for shakes when I'm on the go and can't make my own. I was so so disappointed!

First of all, the texture of the shake is horrible! Frothy and bubbly in a bad way. Second, oi vey the taste! These taste like a melted milk shake that sat around one day too long. The chalky taste is over the top and the vitamins/minerals make it taste like you soaked a one-a-day vitamin in your left over iced mocha! Ew! Third, while I like the bottle packaging so I can reseal the bottle, they're also very pricey. Because it's only a 4 pack, the powders and shakes are a much better value.

I wish Slim-Fast would come out with a better replacement for this product. The concept is great and does fit a need for us dieters on the go...but this stuff isn't working.

Great diet shake.

from Roseville, CA

Comments about Slim-Fast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes:

I have been using Slimfast for quite a few years, and it has helped me maintain my current weight for quite a few years. I have found that the Cappuccino Delight Shakes have an excellent taste with no bad aftertaste. I started out using Slimfast Chocolate Shakes and then went to Slimfast Optima Cappuccino Delight Shakes. I also like the Slimfast Chocolate Slimfast Bars. They are a good, nutritious snack when you are trying to lose a few pounds or just want a little snack before dinner. I highly recommend it.