Other Weight Loss Products:
Herbalife
Herbalife Shakes

Summary

Herbalife Shakes are meal replacements as part of the Herbalife weight loss diet/healthy eating lifestyle. Most reviewers like the shakes and find them filling and satisfying although they are fairly low in protein. One reviewer says, "The full satisfaction I feel with using this shake had a determining factor in me contingent with the products. I use one for breakfast as I head out the door to work and another for lunch with snacks in between. With diet and exercise I have lost 56 lbs since I started 13 months ago." Another reviewer, while enjoying the shake, asks, "Where's all the protein in the Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake?" These shakes contain 9 grams of protein as opposed to around 20 grams that many others offer. Price is another factor for some reviewers. They say that Herbalife Shakes and their other products are expensive and that makes it tough to stay on the plan. Check out all of our Herbalife Shakes reviews below and decide if you want to try the product.

Herbalife Shakes

Pros

Cons

Second Chance

I tell you I can't rave enough about Herbalife shakes.  Herbalife has changed my life.  I am no longer tired, moody, and sluggish.  I feel energized, alive, and healthy.  I joined my first weight loss challenge 14 wks ago just started my second challenge.  The first challenge I lost 14 lbs and 21.5 inches in just 12 wks I feel great.  I actually have breakfast now I used to be one of these people who skipped breakfast ate lunch and heavy dinner.  I now have shake and tea for breakfast and lunch mid morning and mid afternoon snack and colorful meal for dinner and I'm never hungry sometimes its even hard for me to get my snacks in because I'm so full.  I'm actually drinking water I'm up to 120 ounces a day which I never drank water before.  I have even started exercising which is a first for me.  I feel like I've been given my second chance.

horrible tasting

Everyone should steer clear of Herbalife Weight-Loss products and that would include the Herbalife Weight-Loss Shakes. These products are not approved by the FDA nor has it been shown that they have been properly clinically tested and followed normal control group testing guidelines. Any product at all from the Herbalife Weight-Loss product line can prove to have detrimental consequences to your health.Herbalife products in particular these shakes are very expensive. If you have money burning a hole in your pocket and you have a hankering for an awful tasting product then Herbalife is for you.Just because their products have "herbal" in the title does not mean that they are healthy products to consume. People can be allergic to any one of the ingredients in these products. The products work based on the fact that some of the ingredients will cause a laxative effect and other ingredients act as  amphetamines. I don't recommend any product from Herbalife.

Not what you would expect

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

As someone who has struggled with her weigh since having children, I tried everything. I tried detoxes that made me severely ill, diet pills that made me sick and dizzy, and every fad diet imaginable. I even tried protein shakes. When Herbalife products were brought to me, I was skeptical because I have tried the protein shakes from GNC, all of them, and they were all terrible. I was convinced to try the Herbalife shakes and I was completely shocked when it did not taste like I was swallowing chalk! I kept going and getting my shake and tea and eventually signed up to distribute. To date, I have lost a total of 54 pounds and I do not regret it one bit. Herbalife showed me a way to keep myself healthy without hurting my body and encouraged me to pursue a fitness career. You hear negative things about Herbalife. Do some research, and try it for a bit. No harm done. See if it is the right thing for you!

It really works

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

Wow Herbalife Shakes are magnificent! I have to say I'm extremely impressed. After gaining 35 pounds with my pregnancy I was desperate to get that baby weight off fast. I went to an Herbalife meeting right away and became a distributor. They put you on a meal plan with the shakes and it really works! When I learned how to makes the shakes successfully it was great. First you add the liquid and two scoops of the shake. Blend that up and then add the other ingredients so your shake is not grainy or chunky. They taste great. I also love that Herbalife has so many different flavors as well. My favorites are vanilla, chocolate, and mocha! I lost twenty pounds so fast after my pregnancy. I do think this is a marvelous diet product and it does really work. There is one particular drawback to this product. In my opinion it is pretty expensive. You do get a very small discount by becoming a Distributor but they encourage you to try and sell the product and I just never felt comfortable with that.

Lots of Yummy Flavors But Expensive

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

I'm always interested in trying out new shakes since I have a shake for breakfast most mornings so when I was staying with a friend who is a huge HerbaLife shake fan I was treated to a different flavor shake each and every morning. She brags that she owns every flavor they make and I think she must since I was there a week and we never repeated a flavor!

She prepares her shakes the same way I do, in the blender with ice. We used coconut milk for extra richness and it was not overpowering at all. The flavors really shone through. The "recipe" is 2 scoops of mix with 1 cup of ice and 1 cup of coconut milk (we used the So Delicious brand). This makes a nice, creamy, thick shake that is very filling and yummy!

Of all the flavors there were a couple that I really liked. The Dutch Chocolate was awesome, being a chocolate fan. The Cookies 'n Cream was also really yummy and tasted just like a milk shake. The Pina Colada was yummy as well and given an extra boost by the coconut milk. Cafe Latte was also really good. French Vanilla was good, but rather bland. I mean, it was vanilla after all. The Mint Chocolate Chip I wasn't very impressed with. It had an unpleasant minty taste. I also didn't love the Wild Berry. It had a strange taste as well. They were drinkable, but not favorites.

I thoroughly enjoyed my HerbaLife shake experience and took home a container of Dutch Chocolate from my friend's stash. I use it once in a while when I have the extra time in the morning and the ingredients on hand and want a really yummy, decadent shake.

Overall, while these are a bit pricier than most brands they are a good quality and taste very nice.

I like these shakes!

from Farmington, MI

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

They have a great flavor, completely satisfy my appetite when you pair the Vanilla Protein with the Formula 1 (two scoops of each one). My favorite is the Wild Berry with a banana and Greek yogurt mixed in. I have also tried the Vanilla Formula 1 mixed in with the Protein and some Pumpkin Spice and Greek yogurt and it tastes just like a pumpkin shake. It's very good. They also have a Chocolate Mint Formula 1 that is one of my favorites. I have even added Cocoa to this one and even the Vanilla Formula 1 I have added Cocoa to that one as well for more of a chocolate shake and it was awesome. These do not taste chalky at all. In my opinion, I think they are quire flavorful. I always have one for breakfast and one for lunch with a colorful dinner. I did lose 40 pounds by using the Herbalife program but you have to follow it, there is no magic pill or potion but this does aid in dropping some weight. Good luck!

It is the perfect workout wingman!

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

Herbalife shakes are the perfect way to kick off a new workout routine. These shakes contain essential vitamins and protein from herbs that are effective and better on your body than other substitutes. In other words... if you were a car, would you fuel up with unleaded or premium? Just Saying!

Lost weight, gained energy... I am a happy user.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

I have been using Herbalife shakes as a meal replacement for 4 months now. Not only have I lost almost 20 pounds, I am also the healthiest I've been in a long time. My blood sugar level has finally become balanced and I am not longer having random dizzy spells. Overall they have been great for me.

Shake, shake, shake that fat off!!!

from Weston, ID

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

I'm always hesitant to try weight loss products. I believe that the only way to truly lose the weight is to eat less and work out more. But, alas, that seems to go against our human nature and we look for an easier path to take. I found Herbalife. I do enjoy all of their shakes. A good variety of flavors to avoid the boredom that comes from drinking the same thing day after day. Great flavor. Filling. Easy to make. They don't have the odd, mediciny taste that so many other weight loss shakes do. I lost 20+ pounds when I followed the Herbalife regiment. The shakes are great, but even better if combined with the other Herbalife weight loss products, eating less, and working out more. Not too pricy, but not cheap either. It's important to find a good Herbalife representative that will give you a fair price. Or sign up to do that yourself, and reap the benefits of discounted products. A good overall solution for the average guy or gal who is looking to shed a few pounds.

Second Chance

from Cheswold, DE

Easiest Weight Loss Ever

from Vero Beach, FL

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

I just started taking the Formula 1 shake with the cell activator and multivitamin 9 days ago. I'll be honest and say that I really haven't followed the plan the way I should've but I still lost 1/4 inch in my waist, thighs, bust, and hips. I'm super stoked, I didn't even have to bust a sweat to get these results, it also fits into my busy lifestyle since I have 3 children (10, 6, 11wks). It makes me feel great, I have alot more energy this past week than I have had in months, and I just feel so much better physically. I highly recommend this to anyone!!

This stuff is super easy and great tasting!

from Browns Valley, CA

Comments about Herbalife Shakes:

I have been using the Herbalife Shapeworks plan that includes the Healthy Meal shakes for about 3 months.  I have lost approx. 30 pounds so far and plan to lose at least 50 more.  This plan is so easy!  I replace breakfast and lunch with shakes, have a piece of fruit (I like bananas best :-)  ) and usually have a big salad for dinner.  But I'm not limited to a salad.  I can have just about anything I want for dinner.  Sometimes we go out for dinner and I just eat and eat and eat.  Then I'm full and can't wait to get back to breakfast!  My 16-year old step-daughter wanted to try the chocolate shake after she read all the great stuff that's in these things and now she's hooked.  She has no weight to lose, but you can maintain your weight or actually gain weight and lean muscle mass using these awesome products.  In my house, we like the chocolate the most, but I like the pina colada and wild berry too.  There are so many essential vitimans and minerals and botanicals in this stuff that really make you feel great!

For more information on this product call (800) 975-3438 or go to