Other Weight Loss Products:
Eas
EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes

EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes

Eas advantedge provides taste satisfaction and great results.

When I first started working out, I had trouble trying to gain results. I have tried many other products from many different companies and none really provided me with sufficient results, let alone great taste satisfaction. After drinking the eas advantedge the first day after my work out, I felt more relaxed and my muscles felt like they had healed quicker by the next day. In addition, by the first week, I had great mass gains and lost much of my fat from most of my workouts. When eas products say they help to build lean muscle, they really mean it. After the first month of using this product, I had incredible results. This product provides the necessary supplements if you are looking to stay healthy, build muscle, or even watch your weight. I would definitely receommend using this product.

tasty but no diet control

The EAS advantedge carb control ready to drink shakes are really delicious. I can honestly say that I looked forward to drinking them as they were that good. I was excited about being able to find something that I enjoyed so much to help with trying to keep y diet and carbs under control. Unfortunately while the advantEdge ready to drink shakes taste great they really did not fill me up and so they did nothing to control my carb intake. They tended to be just another supplement for me that added more caloriesa but still left me hungry. I am happy and thrilled that they taste so good but I really need something to keep me from being hungry and this just does not fill the bill for that. It is an expensive way to just get another great tasting shake to drink. So while it is a tasty shake it is not what I wanted.

Great Product

from Rancho Cordova

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

Love this stuff been using it for over 5 years or more, helped me in power lifting, and gives me more energy and strength thru out the day, Lots of good stuff in these.

• Was this a gift?:

Heart Palpitations

from TX

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

Used shakes for meal supplements. The chocolate flavor tastes great. But, I noticed I would get heart palpitations. After I stopped drinking them I no longer got them. These weren't for me, Not sure what ingredient was causing it. I had to buy the next brand.

• Was this a gift?:

Packed with protein!

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

I really like these shakes. These little drinks are absolutely packed with protein. It is really difficult to find a pre made shake that has as much protein as these shakes. They are low carb, which is great, and they are really easy to just throw in the gym bag to drink after a workout. I have also found them to be a great breakfast shake because it is so beneficial to get a lot of protein first thing in the morning. They each contain a full 17g of protein! The only reason I can not give them a rating of ten is because of the taste. If you have ever tried protein drinks/bars, you know that they are an acquired taste. These shakes have somewhat of a chalky taste and feel and they do have the protein aftertaste. But, in my opinion, the advantages of getting the protein outweigh the disadvantage of having a little bit of an aftertaste. The chocolate flavor definitely helps.

Smooth yummy and protein packed

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

What a delicious way to get in more protein. These are tasty and a better bargain than some of the other name brands. I believe there are 2 flavors, so my only advice would be - can there be more flavors? In all this is a great product if you are trying to up your protein.

Eas carb contol shakes

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

Right blend of protein,low carb and fat for the quick snack or post workout drink. I have used both chocolate and vanilla flavors and like them both. Can take them to gym,work or pack for travel. Just chill and drink the product is very convenient and tasty. I highly recommend for your 'on the go drink.'

Tastes good compared to other pre-made shakes.

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

Great for on the go, or if you just had a workout and do not have time to mix your own shake. The taste isn't the best but it certainly beats out many other pre-made shakes. I have bought many EAS products, have not been disappointed yet, strongly encourage others to try EAS!

Awesome Shakes!

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

I've been using these shakes for 6 months now. I've lost weight and feel great and I didn't even have to exercise is the best part of it. Plus they taste great. I ride in a semi with my husband and they come in handy. I was 137 pounds and now im down to my normal weight again 110 lbs. Its awesome :)

Soo good!

from Wareham, MA

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

This shake is soo good! It's low in calories,sugar,fat and is has 17 grams of protein! And the flavors are really good unlike some protein and diet drinks. I took a french vanilla shake and blended it in a blender with a banana and some ice. It was amazing and soo filling. If you're trying to gain muscle and lose weight i definitely recommend this shake!

Tastes great!

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

Some nutrition drinks and/or diet drinks just do not taste well at all. I love the flavors that are offered by EAS and these taste great. I've been doing low carb for various years and have always turned to these shakes as my breakfast go to item. They don't taste chalky like some drinks do. Love them!

Delicious and Nutritious!

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about EAS AdvantEdge Carb Control Ready to Drink Shakes:

I am a new fan of Advantedge Carb Control shakes. As of now, I've only tried the Chocolate Fudge and French Vanilla, but both are delicious right out of the fridge. I typically stick to the 6 meals a day plan and often replace 1 to 2 of these meals with a shake. At 110 calories, 3 grams of fat, and 17 grams of protein, it's an ideal way to stay full without the calories. I highly recommend this product!