Other Mattresses:
Specialty Mattresses
Sleep Number
Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress

Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress

Pros

• Comfortable (10)
  • Good support (10)
  • Holds shape (8)
  • Soft feel (8)
  • Durable (7)

Cons

• Develops cavity (5)

• Primary bed (9)
  • Guest bed (7)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (9)
    • I received a sample (9), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Select Comfort Sleep Number Queen 4000

Love my Sleep Number I am a sleep number thirty-five and my husband is a sleep number sixty-five. Its great that we are both comfortable and when our bodies ache or we need a change, we simply change our number. When you have a big difference like we do, you may need to ask for the extra foam piece to go between your air chambers. Otherwise, you may find that you roll to the center of the bed. I was thinking we had the 4000 but I believe it is the 6000 series. We did purchase an extra pillowtop as well and I love that. It helps to add that little bit of extra comfort to the bed. Once in a while we do open our bed and check the inside as I have heard of some people getting mold inside the mattress.I've never had that happen but we keep checking anyway. We also like to lay on our bed and use the remote to take the air setting all the way to one hundred and then bring it back down again to where it feels comfortable. We do this every six months or so just to see if we are still the same number.

No cuddling allowed the Sleep# C4 is spacious & offers variety.

The C4 by sleep number, in CAL KING, with pillow topper allows for a wide range of flexibilty when it comes to firmness, having 20 different levels.  The best thing about the bed is laying down on it when it is completely blown up (firm,) and lowering the level to what feels best to your back that day.

I have had it for two years, and I believe that the quality of the product has dramtically changed.  Though it is not horrible, it is nothing like when I first bought it.  For such a costly investment, I would have expected it to perform outstandingly for a longer period of time.

My favorite part of this bed is, is also the part I like least...

The CAL-King is like being on a small boat, raised high, ( the foundation and mattress are a few inches taller than conventional mattresses.  But if you want to cuddle with your loved one, you will be sailing in the sea, that is the huge crack that seperates your air, (your sleep #,) from your companion's, but without itthe bed would have no point.  I only wish that they made a mattress pillow top that helped with this, the one it has seems to contribute to the problem.

I love this bed, it's beautiful and comfortable!

from Charlotte NC

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Sturdy

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

Awesome product and comfortable.

This Mattress is Great

from Cumberland, MD

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Sturdy

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

My husband and I have been using this mattress for almost 2 years now and we both love it. We have different preferences for our mattress firmness so it is perfect being able to have two different settings for our sleeping needs.

The beds are lovely and comfortable

from tripoli

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Soft Feel

Cons

• Develops Cavity
      • Lumpy
      • Squeaks

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

This bed is comfortable and lovely and its quality is excellent we recommend everyone buy it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I like this mattress better than my husband ( lol )

from Montevallo, Alabama

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Amazing
      • Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Too hard to leave in the morning

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

This was one of the best purchases I have ever made in my life. I absolutely enjoy everything about this mattress. People who spend the night at my house and use it normally don't want to leave. That's the only problem we've encountered.

I would like to try this Mattress

from Tegucigalpa, Honduras

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Soft

love it

very comfortable

from US

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Cons

• Too Soft

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

This product made me spend very good sleep hours without any back pain or problems, and very light in transportation

Sleep Number Bed

from Georgia

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

I had a chance to try out my sister's Sleep Number Bed. I am now saving up money to get this bed .First time in years I gotten a good night sleep. I am now trying to win one in contest.

WORST BED EVER

from Point pleasant, NJ

Pros

Cons

• Develops Cavity
          • Doesn't hold air

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

Worst bed I have ever slept on. I bought this bed 3 years ago, and for the past year and a half I have had nothing but problems, customer service is the absolute worst, I tell them my bed is sagging, and they tell me I have to order replacement parts. That are over 300 dollars and they don't know if it will even solve the problem. And the 25 year warranty I bought? Yea okay big joke. No such thing as a warranty. I am 22 years old, never had a back issue in my life. Now.. It takes me a half hour just to get out of this bed. DO NOT BUY THIS. I will be buying a new bed and no NOT A SLEEP NUMBER! Highly do NOT recommend

Sleep number pit

from Chicago

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• I don't have to sleep with my husband.

Cons

• Develops Cavity
            • I can feel the coils.
            • I roll over to my husbandshusbands side.
            • It's hard to make.
            • It's to heavy to move and clean aroundaround it.
            • My back and hips hurt evey morning.

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

I hate this bed. In 6 months it began to sag. You can feel the difference between my side and my husbands. When he gets up in the morning, I fall into his hole. Ithe is uneven because we have different sleep numbers. Sheets are expensive. Now I sleep on the couch. It was the biggest waste of money I have ever spent.

Sleep number mattress good support BUT bad smell

from Bethesda, MD 20816

Pros

• Good Support

Cons

• Bad smell

Comments about Sleep Number Bed Classic Series c4 Mattress:

I like the support of the mattress. However, after 2 and a half years the mattress has developed a terrible smell which will cling to your clothes. The answer from Sleep Number was I need to replace the chambers and foam for $308.00 dollars with no guarantee that the new chambers will not develop a smell. NO SATISFACTION FROM THIS COMPANY. Even though this problem is all over the internet, when one calls them they will tell you they have never heard about this problem.... Very disappointing, if I had to do it all over again, I would rather buy a traditional mattress.