4.9
Other Mattresses:
Specialty Mattresses, Memory Foam Mattresses
Air-Pedic
Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress

Summary

Our innovative air system technology offers a superior sleep comfort and customization by offering 6 zones that can be adjusted on both sides of the mattress and configured to offer extra low back support. The optional patented Airflow Transfer System helps reduce any heat build-up in the mattress. Compare Air-Pedic's™ 65 digital settings for the lumbar, as well as the hips and shoulder zones, 30-year limited warranty and 120-night trial to Sleep Number™, Comfortaire™ and other two zone air systems. Go to www.AirPedic.com or call 800 667-1969 for more information.

Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress

4.9

Pros

• Comfortable (13)
  • Good support (12)
  • Holds shape (11)
  • Soft feel (11)
  • Durable (10)

• Primary bed (11)
  • Guest bed (3)
    • Comfort:
    • Support:
    • Firmness:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Midrange shopper (8), Budget shopper (3)

I would recommend and buy this product again.

from N. Fontana CA

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• None

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

We drove over 75 miles to see the mattresses prior to purchasing. The shopping experince was great with a large selection of matresses to choose from. My wife and I both have had back problems so we selected the 1000 series with the Leggitt & Platt Prodgy 2.0 base. With the adjustablity of the 3 zones on the mattress and the base we are able to enjoy watching TV, reading and sleeping in various positions. The delivery & white glove setup was as promised. From sales to delivery everyone was great and it is and outstanding product.

Great bed

from NY state, Thanks Paul

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Soft Feel

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

Great customer service before and after the sale, super bed

YOU HAVE GOOD SLEEP

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

• Guest Bed

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

wowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwowwo

I Love this Bed I would buy it again

from Eastern Washington

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
      • Good Support
      • Holds Shape
      • Soft Feel
      • Sturdy

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

We love our new mattress, back pain is gone and I don't get up numerous times a night.

Pricey, but does the job perfectly!

from India

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Soft Feel

Cons

• Squeaks

• Guest Bed

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

I bought this Air-Pedic adjustable mattress two years ago and I was quite happy with my purchase. Their mattresses are known for giving the perfect amount of comfort and support to your back and this one was no different.
        Comfort
        The mattress was quite soft and flexible enough, felt quite comfortable while sleeping on it.
        Support
        The support level of this mattress was good too and aided my sour back really well. I could wake up pain and stress free in the morning.
        Firmness
        The firmness of the mattress was thankfully adjustable so i could adjust it according to my requirements.
        Durability of the mattress was nice. I have used it for almost an year without any trouble but after that it started to deteriorate and I had to abandon it.

8 months on and it keeps getting better.

from Randy Browning

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
        • Good Support
        • Holds Shape
        • Never have to add air once set.
        • Soft Feel
        • Sturdy

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

Hello again you crazy awesome bed makers. The bed continue to be one of the best home investments we've ever made, but in the last three months both my wife and I are well beyond the pain induced from our previous bed. My wife no longer has the hip pain, and my night time leg craps are also 100% gone. Since we found the pressures we like we have not had to add air or further adjust the bed. Seldom will I ever write second follow-up reviews, but your beds need a much wider audience. Anytime I end up taking about pain, I promote your beds as both a possible solution, and equally as important topic is going from 2-3 hours of sleep to now needing an alarm clock. I never used to fall asleep with an hour of laying down, now I'm out within 15 minutes. Thank you, thank you!

sleep like a baby with Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress ,......

from oman

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
          • Good Support
          • Holds Shape
          • Soft Feel
          • Sturdy

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress is the most comfortable mattress i ever seen in my life , i have only one Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress in my bed room , but im planning to change all my home mattresses to Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress , very comfortable , when you go back to the bed after along hard work day , just put your body on Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress , you will feel like you are in paradise , the material used inAir-Pedic Adjustable Mattress is not like other mattresses , i do not know what the manufactuers made Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress from , but really i never felt this comfort before with any other mattress , i am now married long time ago , but when i was in my mothers home before i move to my new home i used to sleep in a cotton mattress , cotton was used to fabricate mattresses in my country egypt long time ago , cotton is very good , but the problem is that with time cotton become very hard , and you supose to change the mattress , with new one , the point here is that i never changed my mattress , i get used to sleep in hard mattress , and when my mother askes me to change my mattress , i say no , im comfortable like that , i feel that hard mattresses are more comfortable , more healthy to your back than soft mattresses , here in Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress the have the two advantages , Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress you feel its hard and will give your back great support , but in the same time very comfortable and soft , i dont know how they could do that , what trick they made to have this opposite advantages both together in one mattress , i think this is a very unique advantage that you will never find in any other mattress , my last mattress developed a cavity after only three monthes of use , Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress holdes its shape forever and never developes a cavity , you can not say that Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress is too hard or too soft , its hard with a wonderfull soft feel , sure i advised all my friendes to buy it

wonderful bed

from Mukilteo, Wa

About Me High-end Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
            • Good Support
            • great company to deal with.
            • Holds Shape
            • Soft Feel
            • Sturdy

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

The hole buying process was very smooth. The salesman, Brian, was very helpful, and we are very pleased with the bed. I just had back fusion and the lumbar support has been most helpful, no pain in the back. I would most highly recommend this company.

Thank You Air Pedic!! My Best Quality Mattress Yet

from Jacksonville Florida

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
              • Good Support
              • Holds Shape
              • Soft Feel
              • Sturdy

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

After purchasing several mattresses over the last ten years and spending thousands of dollars just to wind up giving them away, I was going to bite the bullet and purchase a new Sleep Number Mattress as I have had a cheap one before and liked the results but not the quality. Both my wife and I suffer from chronic back and spinal issues so we decided to visit the local Sleep Number Store. After looking at their inventory and the prices, I couldn't bear to spend as much money that I could literally remodel my house. So I went home and did my research. I felt very blessed when I came across the Air Pedic reviews. I was extremely impressed with the authors and their views of the company and the product. I was sold. I contacted the Customer Service Rep for Air Pedic and the process was quick and painless. I told them what I wanted and they exceeded my expectations. We purchased the Air Pedic King 850 and after being at the Sleep Number store, my opinion is the quality of the 850 is far superior to one of their high end mattresses. Everything I read in these reviews were true... The customer service goes over and beyond what you would expect. The quality of the mattress is amassing. We enjoy lying in our bed drinking our morning coffee and commenting every day on how comfortable the mattress feels. The Bamboo mattress cover is a must as it provides a whole different dimension to the comfort. I was also impressed with the weight of the mattress and the 13 inch thickness and was able to retain my original box springs. I was initially concerned with the weight after having a cheap Sleep Number Mattress that I could sling like a Frisbee, but our new 850 does not move, squeak or anything else that would be annoying. This company and team of employees are amazing. If you are serious about purchasing this type of mattress, save yourself thousands of dollars and invest in one of these built to order custom mattresses. Thank You Air Pedic!!!

Look out Sleep Number

from Jacksonville Florida

About Me Budget Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
                • Good Support
                • Holds Shape
                • Soft Feel
                • Sturdy

Comments about Air-Pedic Adjustable Mattress:

So thanks to these reviews, I found my new mattress. I was extremely impressed with the reviews and the author's. After having the cheapest sleep number mattress you can order in a box, the technology was a comfort to my chronic back issues. It was cheap and flimsey so I bought a new expensive mattress from mattress company and paid a lot of money for it. Few months later, back issues became front and center again. I knew I needed another sleep number bed but hated waisting the money on the mattress I just purchased. Finally the pain prevailed and I drove to a sleep number store but could not bear the thought of paying just as much for a mattress as I would to remodel my kitchen. So I went home, got on line and did my home work. Best decision ever was when I came accross the Air Pedic. You can believe each of these reviews as I could only trust the reviews were factual. True.... they are thousands less than the compairible sleep number. My opinion .. they are better quality and made to order through a very easy process. True .... the customer service is supurb and the best I've experienced. True..... If there is any problems, they fix it immediately without hesitation. I have only had my new Air Pedic for a couple weeks now, but I am extremely impressed with the quality and comfort. I purchased the Air Pedic King 850. The weight is great, its approx 13in thick and my box springs did nor need replacing. My wife and I love its comfort. Thank you all for sharing your experiiance as I am a firm believer in reviews.