3.7
Sleep Innovations
Sleep Innovations  NovaForm Comfortluxe Mattress

Sleep Innovations NovaForm Comfortluxe Mattress

3.7

Novaform mattress has changed the way I sleep!

from Spring, TX

Comments about Sleep Innovations NovaForm Comfortluxe Mattress:

We slept on a mattress that was so awful for about 3 years and it wasn't restful sleep you could feel the springs and it sagged badly on one side. I had a pinched nerve in my shoulder on the side that it sagged....coincidence? Maybe. Anyway, we finally bought a new mattress and this was it!

We unfolded it from the box and it has been 100 times better than what we had. It took a few nights to get used to sleeping on it but after that I haven't had any back pain at all! My pinched nerve doesn't flare up while I sleep or when I wake up either.

I'm really glad we got the new mattress it makes such a huge difference of how my body feels in the morning. I don't feel stiff like I used to. I just feel rested and that's great for when I have to chase after 4 kids all day long!

It is quite firm but I think some of that gives way as you work in the new mattress. I just love how your body sinks just slightly as the mattress forms to your body and then it's supported in all the right places while you sleep! It's great!

• Comfort:
  • Support:
  • Firmness:

Sleep Innovations NovaForm Comfortluxe Mattress Isn't Perfect

from Portland, OR

Comments about Sleep Innovations NovaForm Comfortluxe Mattress:

Sleep Innovations NovaForm Comfortluxe Mattress makes me too hot.  We have the Sleep Innovations NovaForm Comfortluxe Mattress and have had it for about 2 years, and I'm too cheap to just throw it away and get another mattress since its perfectly useable, but something about this mattress (maybe its not breatheable??) makes me sweat like crazy at night.  And no, for the record, I am not menopausal, I am only 24.  I'm a warm sleeper to begin with, so I shouldn't have purchased a foam mattress to begin with, but I did and I have been regretting it ever since.  Its just too warm.  Another thing I don't like about the bed is that it gets kind of lumpy.  If I sleep on one half of the bed for a week it definitely feels different then the other side so I have to switch back and forth.  I think foam mattresses just aren't for me, I can't wait to go back to a pillowtop and not sweat all night long.

Six kids and never slept better during pregnancy!

from Everett, WA

Comments about Sleep Innovations NovaForm Comfortluxe Mattress:

I already had a memory foam mattress topper and just threw it on top of the memory foam mattress...it is heaven! I looked forward to going to bed every night because it was so cozy! Now that I'm back to my normal size it's still great, but you girls who have tried to sleep with a big 'ol belly will know I'm serious if I can say it was comfortable to sleep up until a week before giving birth to a 8 lb 6 oz baby!