Other Cold & Flu Medicines:
Sinupret
Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup

Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup

Sinupret! NOT ONLY FOR SINUS PROBLEMS

Sinupret for Kids is a Great Product! I was fortunate enough to be able to sample this and I loved the results so much I just had to tell everyone about it!
Read complete review

Sinupret for Kids is labeled as a dietary supplement and is mainly for allergies. It boost your immune system and is ALL NATURAL! It helps with your childs ability to fight off a cold and helps them to be better in no time.

My son had the beginnings of a sinus cold. He had a runny nose and sneezing. I wanted to give him something before it turned into something worse. Normally I would of gave something like Dimeatapp and it would of taken days to get over but after 2 doses of Sinupret, he was not only feeling alot better he was well enough to enjoy his weekend outside!

THIS STUFF WORKS!! Its not only for Sinus/Respiratory problems but also can be used to PREVENT colds. My son has had no relapse and hasnt experienced any symptoms since taking this!

YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!! Its ALL NATURAL, It contains healing herbs and is  TOTALLY SAFE with no stimulants!!

SAVE TIME AND MONEY!! PREVENT YOUR CHILDREN FROM GETTING COLDS TODAY!

I have to take my meds in liquid form and this one is great.

Because of having gastric bypass, I have to take a liquid sinus/allergy medicine and I am pleased with Sinupret for Kids. The flavor isn't as bad as some of the kids medicines that I have had to take, but it could be a lot better.

Finally the right one

from Morocco,Agadir

About Me Caregiver

Pros

• Easy To Administer
  • Effective
  • No Side Effects
  • Relieves Symptoms Fast

Cons

• Poor Taste/Smell

• Aches & Pains
  • Congestion
  • Cough
  • Fever

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

I was searching for something like this product for my 2 years old niece every time she comes to where I live she gets sick so she has chronic sinus problems.
I friend of mine recommended Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup, and because I'm very careful about what I give to my beloved niece in the way of medicine and food and anything that could affect her health I did a lot of researching and after that I decided to try Sinupret.
Sinupret for kids is a natural remedy for colds and flus and I was very satisfied with it.
It made a big difference within the first and second day, the congestion was less with is good because she slept better at night when she finally start to breath more easily,
I was so happy because I noticed more improvement it worked wonderfully.
Although she didn't like the taste yet when she finally could sleep well, she could finally breath again and her sinuses weren't bothering her at all she kept asking for more so now we buy this all the time.
I Highly recommend you to use it, but not that it's only recommended for 2 to 11 years, and there is an adult version of it you can also give it a try.
So if you want to stop worrying about you kids health you should buy this product.

Love Sinupret a lot

from Sarasota , Fl

About Me Healthy Adult

Pros

• Easy To Administer
  • Effective
  • Good Flavor
  • No Side Effects

Cons

• Poor Taste/Smell
  • Pricey / Poor Value

• Cough
  • Runny Nose & Sneezing

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

Strong alcohol flavor but it works well.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

So thrilled about Bionorica Sinupret cough and cold medicine

from Selma, AL

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

Oh my.... I am so glad that Bionorica Sinupret is a great healthy natural alternative to all the other toxic cough and cold medicines. It is a true health conscious mothers dream to have a med like this to rely on. Most health conscious mothers who moniter their childrens diet dont usually have sick kids but you still need to stock this cold medicine just in case.

Works & kids don't hate the taste!

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

I received a small bottle of Sinupret for Kids to try out. So I did-yes I know I'm not a kid, but I suffer from sinus problems/allergies, so I figured why not? And it works! My daughter also suffers from the same ailments, and she did not hate the taste! And it worked for her also. But I really like the fact that it is all natural! It is pricey, but I will stock up when I see a sale! But it is worth the price.

Sinupret! NOT ONLY FOR SINUS PROBLEMS

from Gaston, SC

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

SAVE TIME AND MONEY!! PREVENT YOUR CHILDREN FROM GETTING COLDS TODAY!

All natural Sinupret

from South Berwick, ME

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

I love the fact that Sinupret is all natural, organic and recommended by pediatricians.  It is an immune-boosting herbal supplement that is designed to assist with upper respiratory health.  Initially, I was skeptical since many "supplements" really are not effective.  The ingredients in Sinupret have been used for ages effectively, though, and I decided it was worth a try.

The taste leaves much to be desired, but it isn't that noticeable if it is mixed into applesauce.  It was difficult to convince my children to try it alone.  While my children didn't use it often enough for me to determine if it was very effective, they didn't suffer from the severe cold sysmptoms my husband and I did while they were using it.

Although the price is quite high, it would be worth it to shop around for discounts.  This is one product that should do what it claims.

I have to take my meds in liquid form and this one is great.

from Clinton, NC

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

This product shortened the length of my kids colds

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

I tried sinupret for kids on my three and six year old. They both came down with the same cold within days of eachother. I think this shortened the length of their colds, but more importantly it made them more comfortable during the cold. I stopped giving cold meds to my younger kids, and thought there was not much else to do than humidefier/ lots of liguids. They would be up with a stuffy nose all night long. This seemed to help with that. I was pleased, and will buy again. It is a bit pricey, but I think worth it.

Sinupret seems to work

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

My child didn't love or hate the taste, which is great since it's medicine.  My friend uses the stuff all the time and swears by it.  I am not sure how effective it was on my child, but he only took it twice.

Made me son soo much more happier!

from Daytona Beach, FL

Comments about Sinupret Kids Sinus, Respiratory & Immune Support Syrup:

Recently I was given a bottle of Sinupret for my son to try. After checking with my doctor we started to use it. We struggled a little bit at first because of the taste of it. But he did take it and afterwards received a sugar free popsicle! After a while he accepted the taste and I would say maybe a little over two weeks his breathing became clearer and the stuffyness disspeared. He littlerally was a happier boy!

Thank you so much Sinupret for changing my sons life. If any mom is going through similar issues with their child I would recommed to try Sinupret. With its natural solution to support respiratory health and the ability to strengthen the immune system, it is definetly worth it! Check out the bionoricausa website  for futher information and soon your child too will have relief!