4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Decent wipes

I find concealer to be one of the toughest make ups to remove off the skin around my eyes, and since the eye area is a sensitive spot, a lot of wipes are not up to the task of removing all it at once. That was the case for me until I tried the Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes; the brand’s name says it all. It is a simple facial wipe that not only exfoliates the dirt and oil off the face but actually removes my entire tough concealing make up. I actually don’t wear a lot of make-up, as the concealer is only needed for those dark circles under my eyes and the rest of my skin is virtually flawless now after using these wipes. So I found it to be a hassle to remove the make up in the past, but with this product it removes all of the concealer with one facial wipe because of its rough texture whilst the smooth wipes do absolutely nothing. It’s decently priced and I usually see them on sale at my store and I don’t mind the smell of these facial wipes at all as they don’t feature that strong perfume smell that most wipes have. What I don’t like about the Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes is the package it is sold in, the hole at the top of the pack makes it hard to only pull one wipe out without pulling out the entire contents of the packet.

Simple Exfoliating Wipes exfoliate, but that's it!

I ran out of my amazing Yes To Cucumbers Towelettes, so when I couldn't find them at the store I was at, I just bought these **Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes**. I didn't realize I was buying the "exfoliating" version, and I really regret buying these.

The label says that this brand, Simple, are "Sensitive skin experts". The label also says that these wipes contain vital vitamins and skin loving nutrients, so I thought these would contain good ingredients. Well, *some* of the ingredients are decent, but two of them are parabens - something I avoid.

These wipes have two different sides for what Simple calls, "Double sided cleansing action". I thought that one side would be soft for cleansing and one side would be more rough for exfoliating, but that's not the case. One side is rough and the other is more rough. Neither feel good on my skin.

I have mixed feelings on the effectiveness of this product. Do they exfoliate my face? Yes. They are very abrasive and do exfoliate...not as well as my gritty face scrubs I use in the shower, but they do exfoliate. Do they clean my face? Not so much. While they do remove foundation, they don't remove my eye makeup very well. My face feels much cleaner after I've used my Yes to Cucumbers wipes.

Ease of Application
I don't know why, but I have a heck of a time trying to pull a wipe out of the package. The "wipes" seem more like industrial cleaning cloths and trying to get one out is a task. Since Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes are so rough, I can't exactly rub my eye area over and over to get all the makeup off. I have to be careful with the delicate skin around my eyes and this product just isn't made to do that.

This product contains no perfumes and seems to be completely fragrance-free to me. I can't smell anything on them.

Simply Better!

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

I like this product much better than similar products. I am not a huge fan of facial wipes, but this is my favorite by far. I like the concept of it being simple and natural. I like that the wipe actually cleaned my face and left me feeling refreshed. These Simple Exfoliating Facial wipes are significantly better to their counterparts, despite having a similar "look" to them. I have had problems with other brands of facial wipes in terms of too much fragrance and also facial irritation. This product seemed much more natural. These wipes did not irritate my skin; in fact they are soothing. The scent was really mild, and I didn't feel bothered by the fragrance it left behind. Overall this is definitely a product worth buying, especially if you can get it on sale.

These do a good job cleaning your face and leaving it feeling better than it did before using the product.

Ease of Application
It cannot get much easier. The flap reseals nicely and they do not easily dry out (unlike a similar product I tried in the past).

Can I rate an 11?

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

I love the Simple Wipes! They are beyond awesome. The exfoliating wipes are just a little bit better than the regular cleansing wipes because they give a little added exfoliation that helps the cleanser get deep down into your pores. It wisks away all dirt and debris with ease. There is never a shortage of cleanser on each wipe and the individual wipes are the perfect size for your whole face. These have never hurt my skin or caused any scratches, redness, or irritation. I have never had a problem pulling out more than one wipe at a time either. Until the last wipe the package stays moist. I use these more than once a day and have never had problems with irritation. I also like how there are few ingredients so this makes the brand trusted even more. I love these and recommend that your skin will too!

I love the scent because it is fresh, but not overpowering. It is appropriate for any time of the day.

• Ease of Application:

Gentle product but a bit overpriced.

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

I bought this product with a coupon and have since used the whole packet. I will not be re-purchasing due to the high price. I will say that this product was very nice and gentle on my skin. I used this during the evening before bed and I found that I felt refreshed immediately after. It would be a good product to use at any point of the day though. I think that these wipes are overall nice and that Simple is a very good brand but it is over-priced especially when there are similar wipes that are much cheaper. If they were to change the price I would probably switch to these and buy these but I do not see them doing that any time soon.

It is very effective and does a wonderful job and cleansing your face.

Ease of Application
It is very easy to use being a wipe. Once done it is easy to be disposed of.

The scent is overall very nice and clean. It is not overpowering and would not irritate those who have sensitive skin.

Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes are rougher than I expected

from Warrenton, VA

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

I Purchased Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes accidentally. I Wasn't paying attention and grabbed the wrong package. I Didn't mind, though, as I'm always willing to try something new. I'm On the fence right now as to whether I like the Simple Exfoliating wipes. On one hand, I appreciate Simple products, and how pure they are. On the other hand, these facial wipes are pretty rough. Sandpaper comes to mind when I'm using them. They really do get my skin nice and clean. I Used these wipes after a concert, when I had dirt and makeup all over my face. The Simple Exfoliating wipes removed everything! And I also get such satisfaction seeing the ickiness on the wipe and not my face. However, I have pretty sensitive skin and these wipes almost hurt my face. My skin is extremely red after use, and feels almost sunburned. I Definitely can't use these everyday. I Would recommend trying the Simple Exfoliating wipes if you have normal skin, and not everyday!

Decent wipes

• Ease of Application:

Simple way to cleanse face

from Long Island, NY

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

I bought a package of Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes when they were on sale and I also had a coupon so the price was right. I like the Simple brand because it does not contain dyes, artificial perfumes or harsh Irritants that can irritate your skin. They have a very slight scent which is good for me. I find that the wipes are a bit big. I usually use these exfoliating wipes only a couple of times a week because I feel that they are a little abrasive on my face, so exfoliating a couple of times of week is plenty for me. These facial wipes are very easy to use and you do not need to worry about the make up that comes off onto the wipe since you just use them and throw them away. They are also very easy and convenient to use on the go and to bring on vacation as you do not have to worry about them ruining any items in a suitcase since they are just moistened and do not contain any liquid in the package.

• Ease of Application:

You get an overall clean feeling after using this!

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

I definitely wouldn't recommend this to someone with sensitive skin mainly because the cloths they use have a rough texture to them, but that is the main reason I love these wipes. Whenever I do a full face makeup routine, I use these to remove my makeup at the end of the day. The rough texture helps to scrub out all the makeup, dirt, and impurities. Take into consideration the word exfoliating, it does what it's supposed to. Those with gentler skin types might consider trying their cleansing wipes instead. These are great for when you have hard to remove makeup!! Not only that, but they leave your skin feeling clean and refreshed!

• Ease of Application:

Exfoliates well-- this is a good product.

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

I tried these make up remover wipes because I had a coupon for them and was able to purchase several of them at a very reduced price. With that being said, I wasn't sure how much I would like them but I knew that I was paying next to nothing for them. After trying them, I can attest to the fact that they work very well. However, I definitely do not like this specific type of wipe. The exfoliation it provides is extreme, so much so that I feel as if I am scratching at my face with these wipes. One side is textures while the other is not. Thus, I have only been using the side that is not textured to clean my face. In the future, this is a product that I do not plan on buying. The Simple Cleansing Wipes, however, I will definitely purchase in the future, provided I have a good coupon. If you are someone who is looking for extreme exfoliation for your face, this is the product for you; it is a good quality product, just not for me!

Wonderful, gentle cleansing product

from Concord, NC

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

I absolutely love these. I have really sensitive, acne prone skin. The mild abrasive side, cleans into my huge pores, then the smooth side, I can even wipe my eyes with them. My acne has been alot less since using these.

Ease of Application
Easy. Take out of package, seal package up tight to make sure remainder don't dry our. Use. That is it.

Mild.

• Ease of Application:

Best product for quick makeup removal!

Comments about Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes:

This is my go to product for washing my face when I am feeling rushed. It removes all of my makeup and leaves my face feeling clean and smooth. I have very sensitive skin and I never have any reactions when I use this product. This is a product that I plan on using for a very long time!