Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Simple
Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

• Ease of Application:

A sensitive skin life saver!

Simple refreshing facial gel cleanser has been a life saver to my sensitive skin. I have combination oily/dry, acne-prone skin. So sometimes it is hard for me to find cleansers that will work. Several things that I love about this product are it is soap-free, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and perfume and dye-free. I like that it has minimal ingredients because I do feel less is more. It does not contain harsh ingredients.

After using this product, my skin feels very smooth and does not dry out from it. I have noticed some slight improvements on my dark spots and acne marks from using this cleanser. I have been using it for about 3 to 4 months now. The only issue I have with this product is it does leave a bit of residue. I usually see more residues on the cotton pads I use to apply my toner afterwards. I notice the difference as I also use Simple facial scrub cleanser which does not leave much residue after cleansing. I figure it must be because it is a gel cleanser. Nonetheless, the pros definitely override its cons. I suggest anyone use this product that has sensitive skin. Your skin will thank you for it with being left clean, smooth, and soft.

It is definitely effective in helping your skin feel refreshed. It has a very cool feeling to it and leaves your skin feeling soft.

Ease of Application
It was very easy to apply. The cap snaps easily off and pushes back on.

There is not much fragrance to this cleanser, but it also is not unscented. There is a little scent there that is noticeable. This product is perfume and dye-free.

Nothing special.

I really do not think that this face wash is worth the price. I was expecting it to leave my skin feeling clean and soft, but instead it leaves my face feeling dry and tight. I do not have dry skin, in fact many cleansers leave my skin feeling greasy, but this swings too far in the other direction. Rather than waste it, I still use it occasionally, and only in the warm summer months. If I were to use this in the winter, not even the richest moisturizer would be able to undo the damage. Having said that, this is the type of face wash I would have loved in my adolescent years, when my skin seemed constantly oily. So, perhaps it is best for teenagers, not adults.

This face wash does get my face clean, but leaves my skin feeling dry and under nourished. It's not as bad in the summer, but I still would not be able to use this product more than occasionally without feeling like I was stripping all the moisture out of my skin.

Ease of Application
The tube is easy to open and squeeze and the product is thick enough that it doesn't dispense too quickly.

I find the scent unnatural, and chemical based. It is however faint, not overwhelming,

Simply Amazing Skin Care

from Grandville, MI

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing

• All Skin Types
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

I use the Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel to cleanse my face in the morning and evening as part of my skin care regimen. I love how gentle it is on my skin because it's made with no harsh chemicals and no artificial perfume or dyes.

I love that the Simple skin care line is perfect for all skin types including sensitive skin. At times, my skin breakouts from other products due to skin sensitivity, but I haven't had this problem with Simple products! I would highly recommend this product to anyone.

Fantastic!

from Brunswick, ME

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
    • Gentle
    • Improves Skin Texture
    • Leaves Clean Feel
    • Not Greasy

• All Skin Types
      • Combination Skin
      • Daily Use
      • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

I really like Simple products, and this is no exeption. My skin changes depending on the season and I find I can use this year-round, even with dry winter skin. It leaves your skin with a nice clean feeling without that strang too-squeaky-clean feeling some products leave. I also find I can get close to my eyes for eye makeup without worrying about and chemical sting.

Refreshing gel that feels amazing after each use

from north augusta sc

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

This product made my face feel renewed after each use. I felt relaxed after using this product. It deeply cleans my face and prevents breakouts after vigorous activity, which I definitely do not need at my age. My skin tends to be sensitive, and this product is very gentle on the skin. The price of the product is average, but it was not so expensive that I would not purchase it again. The package is quite attractive, and it looks good next to other skin care products. I can not think of anything negative to say about this product, and I highly recommend it to anyone who is active that wants to prevent breakouts.

This worked very well to refresh my face after a weight lifting session or other sweaty activity.

Ease of Application
      Simply squeeze the product out of the package and you are set! It was incredibly easy to get the product out.

There is not a scent associated with the product, which is desirable for this type of product.

Back to basics.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

A lot of the cleansing products that you buy for your face anymore have so many things like fragrances and dyes in them that you instantly break out worse or they do not do what you want them to do for your face. I wanted something that was going to be more natural and something that was not going to end up making my face worse off then it was because it was full of such harsh chemicals. I found this Simple facial cleanser and was so excited when I read all of the ingredients that were in it and found out that it was all basic and natural items and that it was not filled full of soaps. It smells like the cucumbers that are in it, so it does not smell really overpowering, just good. It is really easy to use and goes on kind of thick, it does not lather up a lot but it does tingle a little bit giving you that feeling that it is working. It is pretty effective, it does make my skin have a really nice glow to it without making it look really oily. It is great to ad to your daily skin care regimen and keeps your face nice and moisturized opposed to drying it out.

Sometimes Simple is better

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel is now my new favorite face wash. I use is daily, every night while taking a shower. Although it does not have any scent to it or any microbeads, I find that it does a good job of keeping my face clean. It's just very simple. It's a clear gel that leaves my face feeling just clean. It doesn't smell good or anything but it is effective. It is easy to apply and just takes a little bit to clean my face. It doesn't bubble or anything and because it's clear you can't really see it, but you can feel that soapy feeling that it is cleaning your face. I would recommend this product for people who are trying to find a new face wash that is simple without anything special added to it. I think it is a good gel to use for people who have sensitive skin or are easily allergic to things. I used to purchase an expensive brand of face wash to prevent acne, but with simple, it is relatively less expensive and does a good job as well. Keeps my face feeling clean and oil free. I am glad that this brand has become more popular and easier to find in stores.

Works good

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

I just recently started using this product and I have started to really like it. I use it once or twice a day. I find it doesn't suds up like other cleansers but I feel like it still works just as well as the sudsy stuff. The smell is ok. I like smells that wake me up or at least make an impact on me. This one doesn't have much of a scent and what scent it does have is very flat. I would say my skin is combination, and I haven't had any problems with extra dryness or oiliness. I have an occasional breakout but I have noticed a few new breakouts since using this product. It could just be because it is a new product to my skin. The bottle is not my favorite. I feel like I use a lot of product every time since I have to squeeze the bottle. If the bottle was a pump I feel like I would use a lot less. I would recommend this product to other people regardless of their skin type. I would most likely buy this product again.

• Ease of Application:

This gel wash is cooling on the skin and smells refreshing.

from West Virginia

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

I like the cooling affect this cleanser has. It's made by simple which is supposed to mean that it's simple ingredients and a simple cleanser. It has some ingredients in it that I wonder about but overall it's a good cleanser. The gel is cool to the touch. You don't need to do much work to use the gel. I just add a dollop to my fingertips and add a little water to work up a lather. The cleanser has a refreshing smell too.

As a face cleanser, this works alright to remove extra oil, dirt, and makeup. As a facial acne cleanser, it doesn't do a lot for blackheads or to clear up skin. This does help keep skin clearer if it's already acne free though. This is more of a wash than for acne but it's still a great facial gel. I like that it is cool on impact and it has a light scent. I can use this between facial scrubs and acne treatments to keep my skin clean.

Ease of Application
      It's easy to use this. Like most washes, gels, and scrubs all I need is water.

I like the scent of this. It has a refreshing scent. It isn't really like cucumbers but it has an essence of something similar in it that I really like. It smells clean and natural and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

• Ease of Application:

Wonderful gel for combination skin.

from Indiana

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

I recently picked up a bottle of Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel as part of a three pack at Target. I was not sure how I would like it as it seemed too inexpensive to be useful. Often I find that the cheap brands make my face break out too much to use long term. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this face wash was very effective.

Ease of Application
      It takes a little getting used to when you first start using this facial watch. It isn't like other foaming face wash where you apply it directly to your wet skin. Instead I found that it works best to apply it to wet hands, work it too a lather, and then apply it to your face.

There is totally no scent to this face wash, which I really enjoy. Heavily scented products tend to bother those of us with highly sensitive skin. Another thing worth noting is that this face wash doesn't have that medicinal scent that you get with some of the other "unscented" products on the market.

Great for sensitive skin

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

My regular facial cleanser was out of stock so I was forced to try another facial wash. I decided to go with Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel and I was more than satisfied with the results. I used this gel for 3 months and it didn't cause any skin irritations. I would use this gel twice a day with cold water. I would gently go over my face in small circle for 10 seconds then rinse the gel off. This gel would glide over my face effortlessly, but there wasn't much of a lather. After rinsing the gel off, my face would feel extremely smooth and refreshed. It also did an excellent job of hydrating a dry patch on my face, which eventually disappeared. One of the best things about this gel is that sometimes I would accidentally leave a little residue on my face after rinsing and it didn't cause any clogged pores or break outs. The only thing that I didn't like about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel is the packaging. I wish this product would have came in a bottle instead of a tube because I would always squeeze too much out.

Love this!

Comments about Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel:

I received a free sample of Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel and I was instantly hooked! It has all the same great features any good facial wash has: scrubbing exfoliation beads, gentle cleansers that do not harm or dry out your skin, and natural ingredients! This is the best thing to come on the market. I use it every single day and not once have I had dry skin if I forget to use moisturizer. It easily removes all dirt, oil and makeup from my skin without leaving it red or irritated. You do not have to use a ton of the cleanser to get a good lather. It has never, ever left my skin tingling or feeling burned. It also has helped clear up any breakout of acne that I have had! I'm sure it has prevented some too. I love this and recommend everyone give it a try!

Cleanses very well, but very gently at the same time.

It has a fresh clean scent that leaves your skin just feeling clean.