Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Pros

Cons

Pretty decent!

I actually received the Simple cleansing wipes (along with other products) from BzzAgent to try about a year ago. I was incredibly excited to try these products out, I had heard so many good things about them and how they're so much better for your skin. I can't really say if they are, I'm no scientist so most of the ingredients on anything blow right over my head. I, however, can tell you about my experience with these.

I have incredibly sensitive skin, always have and it seems to get even more sensitive each year. Not looking forward to getting older, ugh! Typically, mainly makeup removing cloths and cleansers etc. tend to irritate my skin like crazy. I always get annoying burning sensations and overall uncomfortable-ness. These were nearly not as bad (not perfect though) so I liked them more than anything I had ever tried before!

They're obviously VERY convenient, and the packaging is very attractive. I do like the product, probably one of the best OTC products there is. However, when it comes to actual cleansing & makeup removing.. I hate any and all cosmetic removers. I've since switched to using sunflower oil/castor oil blend for both.. and it's way better than anything you can buy in the cosmetic/beauty section. Cheaper, too.

It was alright, the cleansing part I'm sure was okay. I used this to remove my makeup, and it did an okay job.. it took forever for the actual makeup to come off. It eventually made my skin very sore, which I did not like.

Ease of Application
Incredibly convenient, great for when you're on the go.

Pretty pleasant scent, nothing spectacular but very good.

These left my face feeling slimy and smelled weird.

I'm usually a fan of simple products because they are simple, clean, and don't use a lot of harsher ingredients that some drugstore brands use. Unfortunately, these just didn't do the trick for me. I was not a fan. While they did remove my facial makeup, they had a lot of downfalls.

First of all, these wipes are thick which is nice, but they aren't very wet or moist. They take extra work to wipe off my makeup.

Second of all, it took two wipes to finish cleaning my face because there wasn't enough moisture in the first one to get all the makeup off.

Finally, it left my skin feeling weird overall. I like feeling moisturized, but this stuff left me feeling slick and heavy.

These did ultimately take all of my makeup off but it took two wipes to get all the mascara off of my face. These also felt slimy and greasy on my face. The wipes were a bit more dry than I expected but it was also kind of oily. The wipes weren't so much wet wipes as they were slimy wipes. It was a weird feeling. I usually like Simple but these were not good for me.

Ease of Application
These are easy to use in that you just wipe and scrub the makeup off, but unfortunately it takes a little more work than that and it leaves the skin feeling slimy instead of moisturized and smooth.

I can't decide if I like the scent or not. It kind of smells like a toned down pine sol to me.

Great product for on the go

from Statesboro, GA

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

Refreshing cleanser that is not harsh on my sensitive skin. The wipes also are moist and don't dry out over time. The fragrance of the wipes is also not strong and has a fresh scent that is great.

Although the cleanser took the dirt off of my face, it didn't work to well on my makeup. My eye makeup would not come off of my eyes for anything. I even tried to add a bit of water to the wipes to see if it would help but it did not. My husband really loved them though because he doesn't wear makeup and needed them just to take off the dirt an sweat.

Ease of Application
Super easy to apply! The top of the package just pulls back and you are able to grab wipes out of the top of the package. It would be better if the top had a better way to seal the wipes however because I feel as though sometimes the wipes would get in the way of the stickyness and it wouldn't let me seal the package.

This has been one of my favorite scents of any cleanser I have used. It is just the right balance of a cleansing smell and a fresh almost cucumber smell.

Not the greatest

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

I've spent quite a few months looking for a decent facial cleansing product that I feel suits my needs. This is one of the products I tried along the way. The package itself is easy to open, and the "application" process is really simple--it's just a wipe so it can't really be all that complicated. But I had the same problem that I saw a few other people had. The wipes make my face feel like it has a weird film or residue on it after I use them. I tried the wipes a couple of times since I didn't want to feel as though I had wasted all of my money, but each time I used them, I just had to wash that residue off right afterward with some water. I wouldn't recommend this product.

The scent is okay. It's not that it smells bad exactly, it's just that it doesn't smell the way that a facial cleanser should smell in my opinion. It smells almost too clean. I would much rather prefer that it didn't have much of scent at all, but instead it smells like laundry detergent.

• Ease of Application:

These left my face feeling slimy and smelled weird.

from West Virginia

Simple Facial Wipes

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

I bought these for a camping trip so I could wash up without needing water. These looked like the perfect on the go face cleanser. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice these cleansing clothes were. First off they were so incredibly soft it was like wiping my face with a baby blanket. I loved that I could clean my face whenever and wherever and not need water or a towel. They got all the make-up and sweat off my skin with no problems. They left my face feeling clean and soft.

These wipes did a great job and cleaning off all my make-up and leaving my face feeling clean and refreshed.

Ease of Application
Easiest cleanser I have ever used. Just take one out of the package and gently wipe over your face, these will even clean eye make-up off. You do not need to wet your face first or rinse off.

They have just the lightest soap scent to them. It is not strong at all and really not noticeable. The scent did not stay on my skin long either.

Cleansing Wipes

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

Cleansing wipes have most definitely become on of my favorite on the go way to keep my face clear all day long. They have no mess no dripping and no gross odor.

I like how gentle the cleanser is on my skin without making it red or irritated. It is a strong cleanser but doesn't dry out my face in any way. I like using them for my entire face as opposed to some makeup removers that are oily and have that slick sticky feeling when applied to the face. These cleansing wipes are great against random break outs and is a great aid in getting rid of small blemishes before they even come to a head. It is cost effective and all around a great product.

Ease of Application
I would say these wipes are the easiest of makeup removers to apply. Just wipe rinse and toss. I also really like that the wipes are pretty sturdy so that I only have to use one on my face no matter how much makeup I have on. They don't tear easily and are quite durable.

Effective, But...

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

I like these wipes, but they leave my face feeling very dry after using them, so that is a big disappointment to say the least.
The wipes are really convenient. Simply pull and you have a wipe ready to use. There's no messing with cleansers or creams, and they remove not only makeup from your face, but also dirt that can be left behind.

The wipes have vitamins inside of them which is supposed to nourish the skin. I will agree that your skin is left feeling sensual after using.

The wipes are very affordable and have a gentle, and enjoyable, smell that remains on your skin after use.

I really wish they did not dry out my skin. A follow-up with a moisturizer, however, and I am good to go.

The wipes remove dirt and impurities from the skin without scrubbing or being abrasive.

Ease of Application
The wipes are very handy and easy to use. Only one hand is needed!

There is a very mild scent in the wipes and it is an enjoyable scent.

Great cleaning facial wipes

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

As a fan of the Simple brand, I also really enjoy using their simple cleaning facial wipes. As you know, it is fairly difficult to remove all the makeup from the face with just regular soap and water. These wipes easily wipe off all of your makeup. It is much more convenient that using liquid forms of makeup remover because you have to transfer it onto a towel at first too, and the towels or cotton rounds will need to be purchased also. These wipes are much more convenient for a frequent traveler or a busy person who just enjoys the convenience. They are very easy to use and can easily remove all of your makeup with one wipe. If you are like me and don't wear too much makeup, you can even cut the wipes in half and just use one half for removing makeup. That will cut down your cost of wipes in half, or double the amount of wipes you have. It smells clean and fresh and is very effective as I state earlier. When I'm using simple cleansing facial wipes, I feel that I have cleaning my face and taking care of my face without harming it.

Great for on the go.

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

This is a fantastic product that I ended up picking on sale. Simple is a new brand that caught my eye with its bright green packaging that reminded me right away of healthy, simple living. I always keep this item on hand in case that I need to freshen up my makeup. I like how the makeup removing sheets are just the right size and not overly oily. (They do not leave my skin feeling dry and tight.) I feel that there are a few moisturizing oils in this product that keep my skin looking great. I think that it would not be a good idea to use this product on a regular basis as it might clog up pores. I tend to wash my whole face after using these, unless i'm outside and don't have the luxury to do so. I am always fearful of any product that contains oils to break down makeup into making my skin possibly break out. The oil in this product that is so useful for removing oily makeup can clog up pores.

• Ease of Application:

Inexpensive way to clean your face and remove your makeup

from New Bern, NC

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

I've been using these wipes for a while now and I really like them. Not too much lotion or soap in them and they clean really well. I have dry skin and these wipes do not dry out my face. I would recommend that you give them a try.

Make-up comes right off.

Ease of Application
What could be easier than a facial wipe?

I never noticed any scent.

Quick and convenient

from Edina, MN

Comments about Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes:

I really like these Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes for travel more than anything. We love to go to the beach as a family for any vacations we can get away. These are really handy there. Its easier than bringing along a liquid facial cleanser that may spill on the way there. The facial wipes are refreshing, cleansing and quick and easy whether they are for a quick clean up, to remove excess oil and sunscreen from the day, or to remove makeup. They have a soft scent that is pleasing and non-irritating. They are soft on the skin, yet do a good job of leaving your skin clean and refreshed. The texture of the towel is soft and smooth and delicate for your facial skin. I really like these and will continue to buy them for travel or for a quick facial cleanse.

Great job of leaving skin clean and refreshed.

Super easy to use.

The scent is soft, and not overpowering. It does not irritate the skin.