Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Cons

Left Face Feeling Fresh and Clean

from Indianapolis, IN

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Gentle
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Combination Skin
    • Daily Use

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I recently bought these towelettes for everyday makeup removal. They smell wonderful and get the job done! My face feels fresh and clean after each use. I highly recommend!

Love these towelettes

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I have very sensitive skin that breaks out and dries out very easily. I need to be especially careful about the types of skin care products I use on my face. I started to use Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes when I got a slight sunburn on my face. I found that this product was very gentle and soothing on my skin and added just enough moisture back into my skin. I decided to continue to use this product after my sunburn healed and it made a big difference in the overall appearance and texture of my skin. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.

This product does not dry out your face like other similar products do. It helps maintain my skin's pH balance and is not drying.

Ease of Application
    These towelettes are very easy to apply to my face. I also find that the package is easy to open and close.

These towelettes have a very light scent to them. I am sensitive to perfumes so the light scent works well for me.

• Ease of Application:

These are great to take on the go to remove makeup.

from West Virginia

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I like that these are small enough to throw in my purse and take to work with me. I work in a kitchen so it's frequently warm and my mascara will run or need to be touched up. I keep these on hand for days where I need to pull out a towelette and remove excess makeup or even all of it.

These stay fairly moist in the package, right down to the last of the wipes. There are 30 wipes in these packages so they last me a fairly long time. The wipes aren't really great for acne treatment but they are good for removing excess makeup, oil, dirt, and eye makeup completely.

I like these wipes because they will remove pretty much anything on your face that needs removed. They aren't really used for acne treatment but if I have makeup or mascara or even just a lot of dirt and grease on my face these will remove almost all of it without any irritation whatsoever.

Ease of Application
    These are easy to use. All I have to do to use these is pull one of them out of the package and cleanse my face. There is no need to stress about getting this around my eyes or sensitive areas on my face because I can wipe my mascara off without any issues whatsoever.

The scent on these is okay. It has kind of a soapy smell. It's nothing special or bad. It just kind of smells like simple soap to me.

Great facial cleanser

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I love these wet cleansing towelettes! They make my skin feel so smooth and clean and refreshed after I use them. I usually use them every evening when I am removing my makeup and want to make my skin feel extra clean. It has a beautiful scent to it also. If you don't like scented things to cleanse your face, or if you have sensitive skin, I probably would not look at getting this product. They are very easy to use. I usually keep a pack in my purse as well as at home. I also love these for when I travel. I can put a pack or two in my suitcase or bag, and use them whenever I need. I would highly recommend these to anyone that wants something that is easy to use and makes you skin feel incredible after using.

Very effective. They make my skin feel very clean and smooth after using.

Ease of Application
    They are very easy to use and very convenient to have in your purse or bag.

This product has a beautiful scent to it.

• Ease of Application:

really pleased with this product

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I really enjoyed using these soothing wet cleansing towelettes, which were made by Ponds. They are very affordable, and I honestly think that they are worth at least double their asking price. They do wonders to cleanse the skin, and to additionally take off make up that has been left on throughout the day. This product really impressed me and I would recommend it to anyone. Therefore, I would have to give these cleansing wipes a ten out of ten rating.

These cleansing wipes were very effective on my skin. They took my make up off in no time at all, and made my skin feel much softer and smoother after I used them. I considered them to work very well.

Ease of Application
    These cleansing wipes were very easy to apply. All you have to do is simply pull one of the wipes out of the package, rub it all over your face, and it will take off all of the dirt, oil, and make up that has resided on your face throughout the course of the day.

These wipes don't really have a scent to them.

Great Product

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I started using Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes about a year ago and have been more than satisfied. I use the cloths every night before showering to remove make up. The towelettes are very soft but sturdy. I like that the towelettes don't have chemicals that are harsh on my skin. I have been using them for awhile now and haven't had any skin issues. These are especially great for sensitive skin. The Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes have a very soft scent to them, unlike others that smell mostly of alcohol. This is a very useful and convenient product when traveling. I like that I can carry them in my bag or purse. The design of the package is great, it doesn't leak and has a great seal that prevents the towelettes from drying out. I have found this to be a great product that is very effective. I would like to recommend these towelettes to everyone.

• Ease of Application:

Great for Removing Makeup!

from Ohio

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I have tried so many different brands of makeup remover and Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes seem to be the absolute best out there for the price! The Pond's towelettes smell amazing and they're super convenient and easy to use. It saves me so much time using the Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes instead of washing my face with 3 different rags trying to get off all of the days makeup. The towelettes are perfectly moisturized to get tough makeup off quickly without having to rub hard on your skin. It also helps keep my bathroom towels free of big black eyeliner and mascara smudges. This way, after you've used the wet towelette you just toss it out and you're good to go! The towelettes are a nice size and you really only need to use one each use. The wet towelettes leave my skin smelling great, plus my face always feels super clean, smooth and refreshed after using them. They're also great to have with you on the go or to carry a package in your luggage if you're on vacation for quick and easy makeup removal!

Great Scent. Not Much Difference Otherwise

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I have been using the Pond's pre-moistened towelettes for evening facial cleaning for many years now. I love how easily and effectively they remove makeup and never seem to irritate my skin. I don't pay much for them, often combining a coupon and sale and even cut them in half as one whole cloth is actually much more than I need.

I had used the cucumber and original cloths for quite some time when it struck me to try out the Evening Soothe cloths. I use them in the evening, so it seems like the perfect additional to my nighttime toilette, added scents and components to soothe and relax my skin and my mood.

These don't cost anything additional than the other styles.

The texture, look and feel of the cloths is the same as the other styles. The scent is a nice soft lavender. I couldn't discern any difference in my skin or my readiness for rest and relaxation.

I like them, but they didn't quite live up to their claims. Still very effective at cleaning my face and removing makeup, and a nice scent, but nothing else for me.

Very refreshing

from NA

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

Pond's has been my favorite brand and when this brand was introduced in the market, I did not need to think again and I purchased the towelettes. These towelettes are so soft on the skin and the smell of this product is so pleasant that I feel my skin is getting cleansed with a soap and not a towelette. Whenever I sweat and my face gets dense and due to the odor, it gets difficult for me even to do my work and that's the reason I use these towelettes so that I can relax myself and it feels so soothing and relaxing after using them.

The towelettes get over very fast as I use them regularly but since their price is less and it is affordable, I purchase them on a weekly basis and it never causes any reaction or irritation on the face but does the work of a cleanser and removes the unwanted dust particles from the pores of the face that can cause pimples. It's very refreshing and also helps in removing the makeup from the face in a gentle manner.

A favorite

Comments about Pond's Evening Soothe Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I am in love with the Pond's Evening Soothe Cleansing Towelettes. They smell so heavenly! They really do put you in the mood to take a nap. The wipes are generously moistened with the cleanser, so the wipes at the bottom are always still good to go even if you open the pack a month prior. I love that the size of the wipe is even bigger than most other brands. You never feel like you have to use the back side of a wipe or a second one just to clean your face. I also like that the pack stands upright with the cardboard attached or you can break it off without damaging the pack. The peely sticker to close the pack is so easy to use. The cleansing works very well, but is not damaging or harsh to the skin. I also love that the wipes have texture to give your face more of a deep cleansing/exfoliation. This is achieved without the wipe being too thin. Overall these are perfect!

So relaxing; my favorite!