Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Olay
Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths

Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths

• Ease of Application:

Remove makeup & impurities of the day in a very refreshing way!

I prefer to use a good facial cleanser, toner, and moisturizer at the end of the day, to wash away the makeup, dirt, impurities, and toxins and keep my dry facial skin in the best condition as possible.

However, there are occasions such as evenings that last into the wee hours of the morning, days that for one reason or another I am just too exhausted to perform my facial cleaning ritual, and long days at the beach or the ballpark, when I am very glad to have **Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths** available to quickly and thoroughly get my face clean and fresh.

These strong but soft disposable cleansing facial cloths gently exfoliate and remove makeup and impurities without stripping my face of moisture.

When I use this product, I simply remove one of the cloths from it's plastic container, moisten it with water, which creates a little lather, I clean my face well with it, then rinse my face and toss the cloth into the garbage. It doesn't get much easier or quicker than that, and the fact that these cleansing wipes hydrate while they clean is an additional benefit which my dry facial skin needs and appreciates.

**Product Description:**

*"Olay Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths - Normal to Dry 120 Cloths (6" x 7.25"). How-to-Use: Wet with water. Rub to lather. Cleanse (even around the eyes). Rinse. Throw cloth away."*

See...it's as easy as one, two, three! I am one of **Olay's** biggest fans, and their **Daily Facials Hydrating Cleansing Cloths** are one of their products that I try to keep on hand and that I use often. They are effective and convenient, and I highly recommend them without any hesitation.

5 very strong stars for what I consider to be a truly outstanding product.

Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloths remove dirt, makeup, and impurities very well while providing moisture. These thick cloths are very effective!

Ease of Application
Remove a Olay Daily Facials Cleansing Cloth from it's box, wet it a little, wipe your face clean, rinse your face, then throw the cloth in the garbage. It doesn't get much easier to clean your face without stripping away all of it's moisture. These wonderful cleansing cloths are extremely easy to use.

The scent of these cleansing cloths is quite nice. They have a light, soft, almost baby powder-like fragrance that's very appealing to me.

Olay Daily Facials Express Cloths Made My Face Quite Oily

I knew that I was going to be doing a lot of traveling over the summer and be quite busy. In the past I would just carry extra washclothes in individual ziploc baggies with me, but I thought I would try something different so that I wouldn't have to worry about the water and I could easliy clean my face at a rest stop and just throw the cloth away without having to worry about a spoiling washcloth in a baggie to carry back home with me. So I went out after seeing several commercials for quick and easy facial cloths that are pre-moistened. I purchased the Oil of Olay Daily Facials Express Cloths. I wasn't impressed at all. By the time I got to the bottom of the baggie that resealed, the cloths were a bit on the dry side, so I still needed to add water in order to wash my face. I used them for 4 days while I was campling and my face broke out like never before. I was embarrassed to go back to work after having such a relaxing weekend, because of the new breakout that was just hideous. You would think that I was eating horrible all weekend to end up with breakouts like that. So once I cleared my face up, I went again on another campling trip and this time I did not take the cloths to use, I came back with clean skin. If you are prone to acne breakouts, I woudln't suggest buying the Olay Daily Facials Express Cloths.

Def a great product

from Poplar Bluff Missouri

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Balances Skin
  • Gentle
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Leaves Clean Feel
  • Moisturizing
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• Acne-Prone Skin
    • All Skin Types
    • Combination Skin

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

Really love these cleansing cloths. A bit pricey but well worth it. Love the way it makes my acne go away when I get a pimple now and then. And I use it daily anyhow. But it is really a wonderful way to take off make-up and remove oil, dirt and grease on the days I don't wear makeup. Love also the way it smells as well. Def recommend it to all ladies to use as it moisturizes it really well.

Go ahead with a clean skin!

from Chicago Ridge,IL

Pros

• Leaves Clean Feel
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great

• All Skin Types

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

I love this product - I'm someone who cares about my skin, but honestly when it came time to go to bed, sometimes I was just too tired to wash my face. Enter these cleansing cloths - - very easy, you simply wet them and then wash your face. They smell great and my skin feels wonderfully clean.
      I would recommend this product to anyone and I will keep using them for a long time!

Great for Travel!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

I have to travel a lot for work and I have noticed that it is far easier on me if I pack light and not take my whole bathroom with me, that is one reason that these are a necessity. These are almost like baby wipes, but they are dry, so they are super light and easy to store anywhere in your bag. They have all of the cleaner and the moisturizer already inside of them, so when you are ready to use one all that you have to do is pull it out and get it wet. It gets a nice lather and then I wash my face with it, then when I am done you just toss it into the garbage can. It literally takes three minute of my time and I am done with my face for the day. They are so convenient and I keep them in my purse because they are so lightweight and easy to store in a side pocket.

Ease of Application
      These are so easy to use, they make getting your face cleaned at night or in the morning very quick and simple. You don't need to dirty anything up or take extra steps, it becomes a one step process and saves you a lot of time.

• Ease of Application:

These are great to remove makeup and dirt with.

from West Virginia

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

I work in a restaurant but that doesn't mean I don't like to wear makeup to work on occasion. The greasy kitchen can really do a number on skin and mascara though. These cloths are great because I can tuck them away in my purse or locker and when I feel like my face is melting or when I realize I'm a little too greasy, I can simply take one out and excuse myself for a few minutes to cleanse my face. It's nice to have a face wipe that doesn't smell so chemically like the salicylic acid pads do. These cloths leave my skin refreshed and oil free while also getting rid of any excess makeup that has ran down my face. I also notice they aren't irritating to my eyes when I am cleaning around that area. These work great as overall makeup removers too.

These are great to keep on hand. They remove excess makeup, whole faces of makeup, dirt, oil, and just every day grime from the skin. They help keep my shine and oil free and keep my face from breaking out due to clogged pores. The wash is light and smells much better than some cleansing pads I've used in the past.

Ease of Application
      These are simply to use. I just wet my face and then use the cloth on the areas where I need it. Afterwards I rinse my face. Sometimes I have to be careful around the eye area because it's hard to rinse and get excess mascara runoff without actually taking off all your makeup.

The scent of these is much better than the cleansing pads with salicyclic acid in them.

• Ease of Application:

A good product, but not daily for me

from Santa Fe, NM

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

I bought Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths on a whim when they were on a good sale. I generally like the Olay brand, so I figured I would give them a try. I initially expected the wet towelette-type product that I could use quickly to remove my makeup at night when I didn't feel like doing my usual cleansing steps. Upon opening the product though, I found that this is not that type of product. The cloths are dry, and when you unfold them and add water, they create some suds. The cloth is made of an exfoliating material and works pretty well to get rid of dry skin. I have found that, while the cloths are exfoliating and also provide gentle cleansing, they aren't really something I want in my everyday skincare regimen. I still use these occasionally, and have found that I actually enjoy them to exfoliate my arms and legs a little extra, but not often. They are useful and effective, and also come at a good price-point, but they are not a one-step quick item to use, and are not that helpful for me.

Love these

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

I love the Olay 2-in-1 Cleansing Cloths because they are so convenient. Unlike other wipes, these you must apply water first to lather up the formula. I like that better because it ensures you will always have a moist enough wipe no matter how long you keep them. The packaging is easy to keep all the remaining cloths clean and dry while still being easy to dispense. There is plenty of cleanser in each cloth and the cloth size itself is very generous. You can easily clean your whole face with one even if you have layers of makeup on that you want to wash off. It is also great for your skin period. It removes oils and dirt and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. It never left my skin feeling dry or cracked. I highly recommend these for travelling or daily use if you want to cut down on washing face towels. Love these!

These have a great clean, fresh scent that is not too strong.

Love These Cloths

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

These Olay Cleaning cloths are great. I discovered them a few years ago and have been a big fan ever since. They are simple to use and very effective. These seem to get my face clean better than anything else I have used. They are also amazing at removing make-up. I like how easy they are to use and that you don't need a washcloth or separate products. The cloths are great for traveling and for every day use. I also like that the cloths do not dry my face out like a lot of other products. I like to hand these to my children during bath time so that they can easily wash their own faces. The only reason I do not buy these all the time is that they are a little pricey. I try to wait until they are on sale and then stock up. Besides the price, these cloths are a fabulous product. I would highly recommend.

They are super effective and work better than anything else I have used.

Ease of Application
      The cloths are very simple to use.

I have never really noticed the scent, but it is fine.

Great

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths are a must have for anyone dealing with overly dry or oily skin. Olay refreshes your skin while keeping it smooth and sleek for the day or night. Whenever I feel my face getting too oily, I just use Olay clothes and my face instantly feels refreshed. It's a great way to keep your skin happy and healthy. It also works well at removing makeup. Even when I have heavy foundation, one cloth is able to wipe everything off. I would highly recommend this product to anyone experiencing dry or oily skin, though excessive use can result to even oilier skin. So although it says "daily", I would recommend only using it nights you put on makeup, and using a facial cleanser for other nights to ensure maximum protection for your skin.

Works very well in cleaning your skin as well as to wipe off layer of makeup. It effectively protects your skin overnight as well and prevents it from getting too oily.

Ease of Application
      Very easy to use. You only need 1 wipe to clean everything off your face and to hydrate your skin well.

Very faint scent, almost unnoticed. Therefore, it proves that it tries to prevent harming your skin with too many chemicals.

so handy to use !

from MA

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

I have purchased the Olay 2 in 1 cleansing cloths and mainly use them when I travel or during the summer months for a quick, refreshing facial .
      The Olay name is one I trust and these are a nice addition to their skincare lineup. They have two sides - one is soft for cleaning and moisturizing and the other side is more textured for exfoliating or deeper cleaning .
      They are virtually non-scented and good for sensitive skin or all skin types . When you wet them there is a small amount of lather which is the Olay face cleanser - they clean and moisturize at the same time .
      You will be shocked how well these little cloths clean - if you were to wash your face with just a washcloth and then use an Olay cloth , you will see more debris that the face cloth missed .The exfoliating side really deep cleans - great for blackheads !
      After use , you will find that your pores are visibly reduced and your face has a squeaky clean feeling without feeling taut or dry - there is some alcohol in these cleaning cloths but they do not dry out your skin at all .
      They are a little pricey for me so I often cut the clothes in half and use only 1/2 a sheet each time I wash my face with them .

They are a little on the expensive side so that is why I often

These are a must have!

from TN

Comments about Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths:

I absolutely love Olay 2-in-1 Daily Facial Cloths. I especially love them during the summer months. Where I live it is very hot and humid throughout the summer and so sweat is almost unavoidable. With these wipes I am able to easily wash my face off and feel refreshed after being outside in the heat for a while. Also, they are so easy to travel with. I do not have to worry about being out somewhere and getting nasty, greasy skin. Using this simple wipe I can also clean my face when I'm on the go to prevent nasty breakouts. I would recommend these to anyone who wants a simple way to wash their face when they are not able to do so at a sink.

I have no complaints. I love these wipes. They clean my face really well and leave my skin feeling refreshed.

Ease of Application
      When it comes to face washing, it cannot get any easier than this. You simply use a wipe to wipe off your face and you are finished. Perfect for people who are on the go or people who do not have a lot of time to wash their face at times.

The scent is just fine for me. It is not a bad smell and it is not really strong.