Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

Pond's is an excellent facial cleanser with a luxurious feel.

I am a big fan of all the Pond's products, but especially so of Pond's original All Day Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes. There are so many positive attributes that i could go on and on! The most important thing in a facial cleanser, in my opinion, is that it cleanses the skin effectively, and this one truly does. All traces of my makeup are removed when I use these. A second important necessity in a cleanser, for me, is that it not irritate my very dry skin. I want my face to be cleansed, but not stripped of all its moisture . Pond's did clean my skin without drying it out. Another requirement for a cleanser is that it not leave soap/cleanser residue behind. Pond's left no soap residue behind.

In the past, I have tried many of the facial cleansing wipes and have found them to be too dry. There is no point to a cleansing wipe if there is not enough moisture to it. One cannot get her face clean with a dry wipe. Pond's were adequately moist, in fact, perfectly moistened. Also of importance is that the wipe not dry out. In the past, I have gone to use one, only to find that they have dried out after opening. Pond's did not dry out, even after a month of use.

These are a bit more expensive than using a cleanser in a jar bottle, or bar of soap. Therefore; I do not use them every day. I use them on nights when I am tired, or it is late, and I want a fast, yet effective way to remove my makeup. I also use them for travel. I love them for that purpose! I do not have to worry about them leaking in my luggage. Also, they are light weight making travel easier.

I believe these to be good for sensitive skin as well. I have many friends who suffer break outs and have no problem at all after using Pond's. My friends with oily skin feel that they provide them with excellent cleansing. They are hypoallergenic and suitable for those who wear contacts lenses. They are also dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested as stated on their packaging.

They are very nice on a hot summer day to freshen up your face. They are quite pampering and have a luxurious feel.

I keep a package in my vanity at all times. I purchase them when there is a sale. I usually buy two packages. That way, I never have to pay full price which makes them more affordable.

I highly recommend Pond's Original All Day Clean Wet Cleansing Towelettes . They are an affordable luxury!

These wipes work but they are not at all special

Since I work out in the middle of the day during the work week, I like to have facial cloth to use before my work out to remove makeup. I picked up the Ponds Cleansing Towelettes to keep in my gym bag.

It is important to me that before I start working out that my face feel clean. I am not as concerned with moisturizing before a work out because I sweat a lot, and I always do a very thorough cleaning post work out. But I have found that if I dont clean off the makeup before a work out I regret it later due to breakouts and melted makeup.

When I read the description of these cloths on the Ponds Site:

A mini-spa treatment each day.  No leading cleanser is better at lifting away make-up and removing impurities than these soft, textured cleansing cloths.  Infused with Chamomile, Vitamin E and Triple Tea Antioxidant Complex, they nourish, soothe and pamper, leaving skin perfectly clean and make-up free.  No rinsing necessary.

I though I found the answer to my facial challenge. I was quite wrong.

These cloths did have texture, a little too much. They were quite rough if you did not use a light touch. In addition they had a strong perfumey smell, one that I did not want to smell my entire work out. Finally they mention No rinsing necessary, and that is true, if you dont mind a film being left on your face. I do.

In short, these Ponds Cleansing Toweletts were too much of everything.

very fragrancy

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I used this product a few years ago. I liked keeping a pack in my purse and when I traveled so I could quickly cleanse my face when I was out and about, since I have oily skin. It works very effectively as far as removing makeup and making your skin feel fresh and clean. The only thing I did not like about this product is that it has a very strong fragrant scent to it. I really don't like using things on my face that smell like perfume. It also would not be something that people with sensitive skin could use. I would recommend this product to people as far as it being a good facial cleanser, but would not recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or those who don't like facial cleanser with a strong perfume scent.

Works very good cleansing your skin.

Very easy to use.

This product has a strong fragrant scent to it. Not a good product for people that have sensitive skin.

• Ease of Application:

Pond's is a great towelette cleanser

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I am fairly budget conscious so I don't use disposable towelettes often. However, I always have a package of these on hand to use on really late nights when I'm tired or if I'm short on time. Lately, I have been using them more because my schedule has been very hectic and busy. I recently needed to buy more and thought I would try the Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes. I have tried several facial wipes over the years but these ones worked and felt better than most. They are more expensive than washing your face with a regular cleanser but if it comes down to not washing my face at all, I am willing to pay the extra price.

These do a great job of removing the days makeup, grime, and oil. They are more moist then some wipes I've used. This is great because you don't have to rub and rub. My skin feels clean and hydrated after use. They do not burn or irritate my skin either. I bought a couple brands that burned and stung my face. These are gentle on my skin.

Ease of Application
Pond's facial towelettes are so convenient and easy to use. There is no need to rinse and I do not feel any residue on my skin afterward.

These smell nice. They have a fresh and light scent.

My favorite make-up remover

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

My favorite thing about these ponds wipes is how well they remove my make-up. Recently I went to the store in a hurry and bought a few things of mascara and I accidently grabbed the waterproof kind. I hate to waste it, but waterproof mascara can be so hard to remove. I tried several make-up removers with terrible results before I tried these. I was so happy the first time I used these because they removed every single bit of make-up quickly and easily. I didn't have to rub my eyeballs off and it was great! The wipes are very soft and smooth. They have a light, powdery scent which is nice. They have never irritated my skin or eyes either. They are very convenient, easy to use and good for travel. The package reseals very well so they don't dry out, but I ended up buying a plastic thing to put them in. They do make my face feel fresher, but not as fresh as face wash would make it feel. They are a bit pricey, so in the future I probably won't use them all the time, but I would definitely recommend these wipes.

• Ease of Application:

These are nice on the go to get rid of makeup and raccoon eyes.

from West Virginia

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

Ponds makes several great wipes that I like. I feel like this particular variety stays super moist even after the pack is opened fifty or so times. The package is resealable, which is great for me. I don't feel like I'm wasting so much with this package because I can reseal it. Some packages don't seal well, or the towels are wrapped individually which is a waste of packaging material.

These usually come with 15, 30, and 50 wipes in them which is a fair amount. Half of a wipe will usually do the trick for me but I typically use the whole wipe because I can use it to wipe my face, neck, chest, and even my arms and it removes dirt and excess oils from my skin. These are great makeup removing towels and they do a fair job with dirty and grime too.

These literally remove every last noticeable particle of makeup from my face. I can use these on my eyes without any irritations and they work well on eyeliner, mascara, and even removing most tinted moisturizers.

Ease of Application
These are very easy to use. All you need to do to use these is open and close the package and apply the cloth to your face to remove the makeup or surface grime.

These smell okay. They have a clean scent like cucumber and soap.

Still among the best!

from chicago Illinois

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

This is a high quality product and I have used this product for several years. I like that I can take it with me and it still does as good a job as if I were at home. This is a very impressive product and I recommend it highly.

This product does a very good job cleansing the skin when you are on the go. It does not dry the skin out at all, nor does it give the skin a stripped feeling. It gives you just the right amount of moisture.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use these towelettes because not only are they easy to use, but they are just the right size to do what you need to do. I also like that I do not have to use them for just my face. They can be used for the hands and arms also.

There is no noticeable scent in this product which I absolutely love because I really do not care for products like this that have a noticeable, because it competes with other products that I use. I especially like that it does not have a medicine like fragrance to it either.

Ok product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I have to say that I have used this Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes and I like them ok but I was not really impressed with them. First of all I can say that these are the first cleansing towelettes that I remember coming out so was really excited to use them. I do like this product because it takes only one or two steps and then your face is clean. Therefore I was able to make sure I took off my makeup every night all I had to do was rub this on my face and it came off. It did a good job at removing my makeup. Another good thing is I really liked the scent it smelled nice and clean. Also I do have to say when I first used this product it broke me out and I had some pimples but after using it for a few weeks it stopped and then it left my face very smooth and clean. The pricing is reasonable and a cool thing is it is a pack of thirty so it will last you two weeks if you wash your face twice a day. This is a good product to me just for the simplicity alone.

• Ease of Application:

Removes all my make-up in one towelette!

from Miami, Florida

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I have used several different wet cleansing towelette products over the year. Sometimes I go by the store-brand style, sometimes I take a chance on the high-marked product/brand because I assume if the price is high the product must be quality. Well, I have learned that is not always the case. These towelette's by POND'S are really great and effective for the price you pay.

In one single towelette I am able to remove all my make-up from a day out. Ladies, you know sometimes it takes 2-3 towelette's but I have found that these specific ones work so well. They are soft and gentle on my skin and have never caused me to break out. They also never cause my face to feel dry after use.

This product has somewhat of a scent but it is not over-bearing. It leaves my face feeling gentle and smooth after each application so I definitely recommend this product. However, note that if you are wearing heavy eye make-up, it might take some effort to remove it all off.

Great in a Pinch!

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes are perfect if you are in a pinch and need to remove that makeup or get a quick cleanse. This product is perfect for what it is created for - a quick cleanse - therefore purchase as your only facial cleanser or makeup remover as you will probably be disappointed in the results.

I love bringing these towelettes with me on trips, to save from bringing lots of bottles. It is very convenient and a cheap alternative to buying travel sizes of my regular facial products.

Effectively cleans makeup, without drying out skin. Not effective for a deep clean, but perfect as an in between product.

Ease of Application
Super easy to apply. Simply remove from package and rub the towelette in circular motions over your entire face until you are satisfied with the cleanse provided!

Not much of a scent, but the aroma that is present is light, fresh and pleasant.

These are awesome

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

The Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes are the first facial cleansing wipes that I had tried. I instantly loved them because after a long day I am sometimes too tired to go through the whole face washing routine. These are a quick easy way to ensure that you clean all the makeup, dirt and oil off your face before going to bed. I am so confident in their clean that I feel free to use any moisturizers and expensive creams I buy. This is saying something because they say it is a waste to use those products if your face is not fresh and clean. I love that the wipes container will stand upright with the neat little cardboard stand, but can be ripped off with no damage if preferred. I also love that the sticky opening never loses its grip no matter how many times you open the package. The wipes at the bottom are always moist even at the end of the pack. The wipes are a great size and can clean your whole face. I also love Ponds because the wipes are so strong, but yet they have texture so it also acts as sort of an exfoliant to get deep into your pores and remove dead skin. These are the best and I definitely recommend them.

• Ease of Application:

Helps clean make up and oil from your face.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Pond's Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes:

I wear make up every day and at the end of the day I need something that is going to be really easy to use and also fast that I can grab and clean off my face on the go. I got these wipes to try out when my store stopped carrying my original brand. They are really nice and soft and they have a great smell with them. They are super easy to use, you just pull one out of the case and wipe your face off with it, it is as simple as that. They do get most of the make up off, but I have noticed that especially around the eye area that they do not get it all or that I have to go over it many times to be able to get all of the make up off. After using these, my favorite thing about them that I have noticed is that they really pull all of the oil off of your skin after a long hard day. My face would normally have a nice thick layer of oil on it that would cause a lot of shine on it, but after using these I have found that my skin is far less oily and looks so much healthier. It is a great way to clean your face and skin and they work exceptionally well on the go when you do not have a lot of time.