Other Makeup Removers:
Facial Cleansing Cloths
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Pros

• Easy to use (7)
  • Effective (6)
  • Gentle (6)
  • Non-greasy (4)
  • Soothing (4)

• All skin types (4)
  • Eyes (3)
  • Face (3)
  • Travel (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Classic style (4), Natural (4)

Neutrogena makes removing makeup and hydrating a breeze!

***Quick View:*** I am a big fan of makeup and face wipes. I never go to bed with makeup on but there are nights when I am so tired that washing my face with cleanser and water is a huge hassle. These towelettes are great. They leave my skin hydrated and remove even waterproof eye makeup.

***My Take on Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes***

The first purchase of these towelettes is a plastic tub that contains 25 towelettes in a foil package. After that you can buy refills of 25 in either original scent or night calming scent. The refills are a bit cheaper than the tub and I don't think the tub is necessary. I keep my wipes in a Ziploc bag to keep them moist most of the time. The refill packs also are resealable making the tub even more unnecessary. It's just a plastic tub that opens to reveal the wipes inside. I wouldn't take the wipes out of the foil and assume they will stay moist.

These towelettes are large and thick. They have a light, subtle scent and are quite moist. They effectively cleanse my face of all makeup and residue. I like that they remove regular and even waterproof eye makeup with just a swipe or two. I don't have to rub or tug to get tough makeup off.

The towelettes leave a slight film of hydration on my face which some people may interpret as a greasy film but it isn't. It leaves a nice light moisturizer on the face that, for dry skinned people like me, is most welcome. When I'm really tired, I can cleanse and add a bit of hydration without going through the whole ritual of washing my face and applying moisturizer.

I have never broken out while using **Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes **and my skin has never been irritated from them. One wipe is plenty to do my whole face and neck even if I have a full face of makeup on.

While these are a tad pricier than some brands, for me, they work better because they get rid of the tough eye makeup that is often left behind with regular wipes and they leave behind a bit of hydration.

***My Viewpoint***

**Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes** are easy to use and work very well. I think those with dry or normal skin will like these better because they do leave behind a slight bit of moisturizer that those with oily skin may not want. They don't feel oily though and never bother my eyes like eye makeup remover pads can. My eyes get blurry when I use them because they are oily. These towelettes are a great combo of cleanser and moisturizer! ***4 stars.***

Ease of Application

They have a light, subtle scent.

They're okay....

I give these facial make up removal clothes an overall rating of 6 because while they do a good job at removing foundation, blushes, and eye shadow they do not remove mascara very well. They also leave my face feeling extremely oily which I dislike very much. They also will dry out in the pack they come in if you don't purchase their sold separately box to keep them in. I did not purchase this because I feel they are too expensive to begin with to buy a simple plastic container. If the cloths dry out you can dampen them and they still work completely normal.

They do not remove mascara well. Leave my face feeling oily, like it isn't clean.

Very easy to use, however the pack they come in will causes all of the wipes to dry out if you aren't careful. They do sell a box separately to put them in to prevent this from happening, but as these are somewhat expensive in my eyes, I don't want to pay extra money for a simple box. I have used other containers I have for this purpose. The first pack I purchased, when I wasn't aware of this issue, I would simply dampen the dried out cloth and it worked just as well.

In love with neutrogena

from Baytown

About Me Classic, Dramatic, Natural, Professional

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Soothing

Comments about Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:

The Neutrogena makeup wipe are awesome. The smell is great and soft and relaxing to the skin. This wipe remove makeup and leaves your skin feeling clean. I have sensitive skin and these have never bothered my face at all.

The best in the game!

from Houston, TX

About Me Classic, Trendy/Hip

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Gentle
    • Soothing

Comments about Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:

I have been to using this product for 7 years now and I will never use another makeup remover! This product works like a charm! I love it so much! Also they come in travel size, so it's perfect when you need it on the go! The smell is great, and it removes my makeup smoothly and easy! It never disappoints!

Really nice product

from New York

About Me Natural

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Effective
      • Gentle
      • Non-greasy
      • Soothing

• Sensitive Skin

Comments about Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:

I tried this neutrogena makeup remover and I love it because with just one sheet I removed all my makeup. Super gentle with my face I highly recommended it.

Recommend

from Maryville, TN

About Me Classic, Natural

Pros

• Easy To Use
        • Effective
        • Gentle
        • Non-greasy
        • Soothing

• Sensitive Skin

Comments about Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:

I usually use one wipe depending on how much makeup I wear but these wipes are great for removing your makeup. Very affordable, and the quality is awesome. Highly recommend to anyone who needs a great makeup remover!

I would buy this product again.

from Ames, Iowa

About Me Classic, Natural

Pros

• Easy To Use
          • Effective
          • Non-greasy

Comments about Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:

The Neutrogena Makeup removers towelettes are the best way to remove makeup. I like to make things easy and that is what these are. If you do not like to spend a lot of time in the bathroom washing off your makeup these are for you. You can clean the mascara off your eyes with these and there is no burning from the chemicals or soap. They are so easy I just get one out before going to bed and wash my makeup off my face. I can use one towelette and have all my makeup off my face in just minutes. My face breaks out very easily, so this is a great way to clean my face without having break outs. When I am done washing my face I never feel like my skin is grease or oily. I have used other products that leave my face grease after getting all the makeup off these towelettes do not do that. I love that they come with a storage container. This helps the towelettes stay moist while you are not using them. Another great aspect with the storage container is that you can get replaces towelettes that fit right into the container. When I travel, I use the travel packets that you can get. These do not come in a storage container, but that is good because then they are smaller to packet with. The only down side is that if you do not use the towelettes fast enough they will dry out. It takes a couple of months for them to dry out, so most of time I have them gone before then. I would not trade these makeup remover towelettes for anything.

Amazing makeup remover

from new york

Pros

• Easy To Use
            • Effective
            • Gentle

• Daily Use

Comments about Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:

great product i always re-purchase this!

Favorite makeup remover

from Keller, TX

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Acts Quickly
              • Easy To Use
              • Effective
              • Gentle
              • Not Messy

• Daily Use
                • To Keep On Hand

Comments about Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:

I love these! I am terrible about taking my makeup off at the end of the night. These have much it much easier to take my makeup off because it's such a quick fix. I can usually reuse a wipe more than one time since I wear minimal makeup. The price tag seems high initially but when you consider how long they last, they're totally worth it. They cleanse my face and make it feel refreshed the next morning.

Good, standard, sensitive wipes.

from Bowie, MD

Pros

• cheap
                • Nice smell
                • Non-greasy

Cons

• Bad For Eye Makeup

• Taking Off Blush
                • Taking Off Foundation
                • Taking Off Lipstick

Comments about Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes:

Coming in at a very affordable, standard price, these wipes are a very good drugstore steal. They're lightweight, great for taking off heavy foundation, and don't irritate my skin. The only con of these is that they are not great for taking off eye makeup. I tend to have to put a liquid eye makeup remover over the wipe to fully get the product off.

Write makeup remover