Other Makeup Removers:
Facial Cleansing Cloths
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Highly recommend

I really love these! They aren't harsh at all but one con right off the bat is they did sting my eyes a little bit. My friends and family don't experience this though. But as for makeup removal, they are amazing. Super wet with product and most effective wipes I have tried to date. I love others but none have worked as well as these. They don't leave my skin feeling weird, and they also sell a hard refillable case.

Ohio

Great product!

It just takes one wipe to get all your makeup off!

Shelbyville, In

Removes all makeup

I use this to remove my makeup before I cleanse. It removes all of the makeup that cleansing alone leaves behind. I would purchase again and highly recommend.

Charleston SC

Not For Me!

Even though this product does remove my makeup decently. I needed to always cleansed otherwise I could see little pockets of makeup in my dry or pore areas. Also, this actually makes my skin feel as if it's burning. Every time I used them it would burn or sting. And it leaves me with a red greasy face. Lastly it drys me out more than I already am so I won't use this again.

San Jose , Ca

false

My go to product

These have been my go to make up remover for years. The make up wipes work well but can dry out your skin if you are using them frequently.

Columbus OH

true

I love this product to takes my makeup off

I use to take my makeup off and I love it

Philadelphia

I buy them every week!

They take all your makeup off and doesn't burn your eyes

Guadalupe az

Recommend 100%

I use these wipes everyday, easy to use, they do remove everything but I still wipe my face down with a damp face eraser just to remove any excess before doing my routine. They're also very travel friendly.

Orange County, California

I used these

These are the only make up removed I've used when I use to do my make up. They work, never had a problem with them at all.

Comstock Park,Michigan

I love make up remover

I really like because remove everything and even mascara I really like it

Arlington tx