Other Makeup Removers:
Facial Cleansing Cloths
Neutrogena
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

The best

Love the quality and easy to use!

Thornhill ON

Perfect For Daughter with Sensitive Skin

Purchased these as a last desperation for my daughter. She has such sensitive skin. I have tried every other brand on the market and immediately she has had a reaction. Even other brands that are labeled "For Sensitive Skin". Had a friend recommend these and so I gave them a try. We have never looked back.. no more puffy or swollen skin for my little girl since using these!

Portage, IN

Favorite makeup remover

Love this product. Not super harsh like most brands, little to no alcohol in them. I have very sensitive skin and I only use this product

Connecticut

Works, but

These wipes do the job of removing makeup and even waterproof makeup. However, it does leave my face greasy and oily. Also, I did burn my eye when wiping around the eye area.

California

false

Hands down the best

I have been using this makeup remover since I could wear makeup. I have tried other brands but I always come back to this. It is affordable, removes my makeup, does not cause me to break out. Its a win-win.

TX

true

I won't be without these! Great for taking the "day" off...

I love these wipes... I use them daily... As an avid makeup lover each look is different and some products don't come off easily.. These wipes will get it off easily and leave your skin feeling amazing! I won't be without them!

St. Paul, MN

100% recommend!

I use these wipes daily! They really help penetrate dirt and remove makeup hassle free!!!

Buffalo ny

Recommended for everyone

I love this remover. Does the job, it does leave me a little greasy which I don't like at all. I would definitely still recommend this to everyone.

San Leandro, Ca

Highly recommend

I really love these! They aren't harsh at all but one con right off the bat is they did sting my eyes a little bit. My friends and family don't experience this though. But as for makeup removal, they are amazing. Super wet with product and most effective wipes I have tried to date. I love others but none have worked as well as these. They don't leave my skin feeling weird, and they also sell a hard refillable case.

Ohio

Great product!

It just takes one wipe to get all your makeup off!

Shelbyville, In