Other Stain Removers:
Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes

Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes

Pros

Cons

Shout Wipes - because 'Oops!' moments are unpredictable!

When I was a young lad in my tweens and early teens, I was a member of Troop 396 of the South Florida Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
Read complete review

Though all of us had some physical disability and thus couldn't go on campouts or hikes or the famous Boy Scout Jamborees, we did our best to earn our merit badges and climb up the ranks from Cub Scout to Eagle Scout.  (I got as far as Scout First Class before our troop was disbanded the year I entered high school.)

Now, if you have ever been in Scouting or been a parent of Scouts (either Boy or Girl variety), you know that one of the first things we learn - aside from the three-fingered salute and the Scout Oath - is the motto *Be Prepared.*

Now, even if you are not an ex-Scout or know any Scouts, you have to admit that being prepared is actually a pretty good concept in life, even when it comes to such mundane things as having something on hand in case you spill some ketchup or chocolate syrup on your favorite shirt, blouse, skirt or pair of jeans either at home or away.

Because life is full of unpredictable moments (I like to call them **Oops! **moments) and spills can occur unexpectedly, it's nice to know that **Shout Wipes** can be tucked away in a pocket or purse *just in case.* Because each **Shout Wipe** is packed in a tinfoil package similar to those "wet napkins" used to clean hands after eating Kentucky Fried Chicken or other greasy foods, this product is really handy.

Other benefits include: · **Shout Wipes** are safe on all colorfast washable and dry-cleanable fabrics · **Shout Wipes** don't contain any enzymes, so you can apply **Shout Wipes** to your clothing while you wear it. **For Best Results: Directions For Use** *Treat stained area with Shout Wipes as soon as possible. Place a piece of cloth or paper towel under stained area while treating. If ring appears, moisten Shout Wipes with warm water and gently wipe around edge of stain. TOUGH STAINS: Before washing, use any Shout Laundry Stain Remover product. IMPORTANT: If in doubt about the reaction of a particular fabric to Shout Wipes, test product on hidden area of garment before using. Testing on silk or rayon fabric is highly recommended. Stains like rust, bleach damage, dried paint, ink or dyes may be impossible to remove.* The package we have here originally contained twelve (12) individually packed towelettes that measure 5 in. X 6 in, each. **Personal Experience**: I've only used **Shout Wipes** once; I was eating a homemade chili dog and some of the darned sauce dripped onto my plaid shirt. It was just a tiny area that got affected and I didn't feel like changing if all I had to do was use a **Shout Wipes** towelette. I ambled to the laundry room, got one towelette and, following the directions, treated the stain. When I was done there was only a small damp spot where the red-brown stain had been only a few minutes before; a few days later, when the laundry was done and I was hanging my shirt in my closet, there wasn't even a hint that I'd spilled chili sauce on it.

Dries out if not used.

I love Shout in a spray bottle, and the Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover works well if you use them fairly quickly.  They really do instantly remove stains, and they are very convenient to carry in case you have an accident.  If you have small children, they come in handy.  Fortunately, my family and I do not spill things on ourselves frequently, but when we do, I like to use a Shout wipe.  The problem is when we spill something on our clothes or rub up againt something dirty or sit down in something, I get a Shout Wipe out to use, and it is always dried completely up.  So either you have to spill things on yourself more frequenly or just accept that your money has been wasted on a product that was dried up when you actually needed it.  I have tried wetting the wipes before, but then they just don't work quite as well, and it might be just the water itself that makes any difference.  It's a great cleaner, just not made for a wipe, or the packaging needs to improved or something.

Immediate results

from Bellmore, NY

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

This product is great. Carry it in your car, your bag or if you are a student even in your backpack. You never know when something is going to spill. I carry them with me and when we went to a ballgame recently a man pushed into me and got ketchup all over my shirt, luckily I just pulled out a wipe 'n go and the stain was gone.

There is truth behind Shout Wipe and Go

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

Wonderful product! I carry them wherever I go because you just may never know when there may be a spill on your clothes. I also have given them to people if I have seen them spill coffee on themselves and they had a whole day of work ahead of them. Moments later- I see them and the stain is gone.

Shout Wipes & Go stay with me at all times.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

I keep a bunch of Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes in my handbag. I always take them with me, when we stay at our timeshare, on the beach.

I will pack enough clothes to last a week, even if I didn't do washing, but Len always seems to get a stain on his favorite shorts or top.

I immediately take out a Shout Wipe towelette to treat the stain. They are in pouches , and you just tear off the end, and pull one out. The size of it is 5 inch x 6 inch.

If I use it straight away the stain normally disappears. Sometimes I am left with a ring around it, so I take it off, and rinse it under the faucet. If we are out, I will treat it, and sometimes you can see the slight circle.

If the stain is old, then I use a wipe, and use a circular action to penetrate the stain. Occasionally it doesn't completely work, and then I will pre-treat prior to doing the laundry.

These are better than stain pens, or tubes, because they are 'on the go' ones. I wouldn't be without them.

Say Goodbye to Sticky Syrup Stains!

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

We often begin a typical Saturday morning with a pancake and syrup breakfast. And we usually have that breakfast on a table covered with my favorite table linens.

Although I try to be careful, I recently spilled a couple of nickle-sized dollops of syrup on the tablecloth. Of course I rushed to wipe it up with a wet rag, but it still left a sticky stain. At that point I figured I'd have to throw the whole tablecloth into the washer and dryer, and then iron it smooth--a chore that could easily take over an hour of my morning. Luckily, I remembered my sample packet of Shout Wipe & Go pre-moistened towelettes. I tore open the packet and pulled out the wipe.

**Shout Wipe & Go** wipes are of average size and thickness and only slightly wet; what makes them outstanding is the effectiveness of the stain removal. With a few strokes rubbed in thoroughly, I was able to watch the syrup stains literally disappear before my eyes. I squeezed the towelette to utilize every drop of the cleaner. When all was said and done, not only had the syrup stains been eliminated, but there was no telltale ring of residue either. The wet spots were dry in minutes, and the tablecloth looked pristine.

If a stain remover can save me from having to commit to a full-blown laundry chore, I have to give it a 5-star review. **Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes** have earned a perfect rating from me, and they are definitely going on my next shopping list.

Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes got out red wine!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

I decided to buy **Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes** because they were pretty inexpensive and I liked the packaging. Plus, in addition to myself, I have two kids and a husband, so it is inevitable that we are gonna get a stain on our clothes!

Unlike the Tide to Go Pen, this stain remover comes in a handy wipe form. The packaging is just like that of a wet wipe that you might get at a seafood or BBQ restaurant to clean your hands after eating. Just tear open the packet and rub the wipe (which is wet) on the stain. The directions say to have a cloth under the stain to absorb the liquid while you are rubbing the stain out on the top of the fabric.

I got the opportunity to try out this product just a couple days ago. I happened to spill red wine all over the front of my dress and while I didn't think it would do anything, I grabbed a **Shout Wipe & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipe **from my laundry room and rubbed it all over the stains. I couldn't believe my eyes when the stain was *literally* disappearing right before my eyes! The wipe completely removed the stain and there isn't a sign of red wine anywhere. I have also gotten a splatter of marinara sauce removed from my jeans with these wipes!

I have some of these wipes in my laundry room, but they're so small, they're great for keeping in my purse. Now, I have an instant stain remover wherever I go. I highly recommend them.

So good at stain remover you almost want to shout about it!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

We have all done it. Gone out to eat wearing our favorite blouse and dropped food or spilled a drink on it. Or maybe our child's adorable little sticky hands got cleaned off as they ran and wrapped them around your leg. Whatever or wherever the stain came from there is a pretty good chance that **Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover **can help you get the stain out.

There are quite a few things to like about **Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover: **

- easy to use and store packets - I can even keep them in my purse

- they are easy to use

- while it may not clean the stain all the way it does prevent it from setting in

- works on different fabrics

Now there are also a few things to not like about **Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover: **

- while I love the packets sometimes they are hard to tear open

- every once in a while a packet has a dry wipe

- ok and not every stain will magically disappear

The good news is with **Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover **you have a convenient ready to use stain fighting strip right at your fingertips.

Didn't work for me!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

I received one of these Shout stain removing samples in the mail and have been eager to try it to see if it worked. I probably should have tried it on something other than a blood stain I had on my new white shirt. It did not remove it, only smeared it around somewhat but it might have kept it from setting up because when I ran the shirt under cold water, the blood stain came out. I know that hydrogen peroxide takes blood out, but I couldn't find the bottle and I did not want to give the stain a chance to set up because then I would never get it out. Shout stain remover is a great product and I have a bottle in my cabinet. It probably works as well as most anything does. Even though I like Shout, I would not depend on this product to get a stain out when I am away from home. If I did that, I would be highly disappointed. Based on my experience, I would not purchase this product. Didn't work for me.

What the world needs now -- something that really WORKS!

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

Yesterday, I wore one of my nicer casual knitted tops to keep a hot weather appointment. When I got home, I relaxed for a few hours and sipped something cold, then got ready to go over to Saturday evening Mass. Imagine my disgust when a quick glance in the mirror showed a dime-sized spot on my cream-colored top, right smack in front and a couiple inches down from the neckline. Compared to some of the problems our world is dealing with today, this wasn't a major thing but it was very aggravating nonetheless. On the other hand, it was also an excuse to finally try out ***Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover Towelettes***.

**WHAT THESE ARE:**

***Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover Towelettes ***are soft little paper wipes measuring 5" x 6", apparently soaked in a mixture of Shout Stain Remover and water, then individually sealed in pouches which are packed a dozen to a box. There is no information on the package or individual pouches about the product's active or inactive ingredients but the important thing is that the people at SC Johnson Company have kept their word -- ***Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover Towelettes ***really **WORK** unlike other similar products which I have wasted money on in the past.

**MY VIEWPOINT:**

A single ***Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover Towelette ***not only completely removed the glaring stain but dried quickly as well, leaving no telltale "ring" stain around where the spot had been. ***Shout Wipes Instant Stain Remover Towelettes*** may not work on everything but -- when used carefully in accordance with the label instructions -- they are very effective and (based on my own experience) I can recommend them.

Shout Wipes Are Always In My Pocketbook

from Rocky Mount, NC

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

I suppose my husband and I are not the only ones to spill things on ourselves. It seems like a portion of our dinner always finds itself on our clothing, So I try to keep the Shout Stain Removing wipes in my pocketbook at all times. They comes in handy for the time our dinner finds it's way to our clothing.

The Shout Wipes are convenient and easy to use.The box has several packets in it. The little packets keep the wipes moist. Whenever the time comes I just whirl out a packet. I open the packet and first I blot the stain.Then I gently massage the area until the stain is gone.

The Shout Stain Removing Wipes work very well as far as I can see. I do not have any complaints so far. Shout Stain Removing Wipes are always convenient, unless I forget to replace them in my pocketbook that is.

I highly recommend the Shout Stain Removing Wipes.They get out stains very well if they are used right away before the stain sets in. They do not require a lot of elbow grease either.

Shout Wipes A Must To Have

from Alexander, ND

Comments about Shout Wipes & Go Instant Stain Remover Wipes:

I tried out the Shout Wipes the other day and was so impressed with how well they worked. We were getting ready to go to dinner and my son spilt juice on his clean shirt. I pulled out a wipe and bam the stain was gone!!! A very handy product to have on hand and in my purse at all times!!