Other Hair Conditioners:

Shiseido Tsubaki Conditioner with Tsubaki Oil Ex Pump

Makes my hair soft!

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Shiseido Tsubaki Conditioner with Tsubaki Oil Ex Pump:

I recently tried this and I have to admit, Shiseido's Tsubaki red series is pretty awesome. It's not HG material, but i love how soft and smooth it makes my hair. I didn't notice any particularly heavy scent to it so I would imagine it smells relatively nice and non intrusive. I also bought the Tsubaki water treatment which i spray into my hair during the day and it's also quite nice at keeping my hair more moisturized.

I recently did a digital perm on my hair. Last time I did a perm (regular one) my hair became absolutely awful after a short while. Not only would it fall out like crazy, the ends and bottom half of my hair started to turn a lighter straw-like brown shade (i have naturally brownish black asian hair) that did not look healthy at all, and felt overal rather crunchy. At that time I was using Asience, and due to the awful memory of that time, I could no longer use Asience without cringing (I know because 3 years later i tried Asience again and i immediately wanted to chuck it out the window haha).

This time after my digital perm, I have been using more moisturizing hair care including a hair treatment at night and spray in treatment during the day. My hair is definitely in better condition than it was in before. From what I can tell of the various shampoo/conditioner i've tried since igot the perm, I think Tsubaki made my hair the softest.

however it didn't really help with my hair loss, so it's not HG.