Other Body Lotions:

Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Lotion

Pros

Cons

• Absorption:

Doesn't leave my skin greasy!

Comments about Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Lotion:

This is the best lotion I have used so far! I used to use Bath & Body Works before this, and I wasn't seeing much of an improvement in moisture. Once I used this, I noticed it absorbed into my skin quickly and left my skin with a smooth, subtle shine! After a month, I ran out, so I had to go back to using Bath & Body works, and it ended up DRYING OUT MY SKIN. I now only trust Shea Moisture.

The Coconut and Hibiscus line has a great smell. Very sweet and calming. It's really hard for me to keep from eating it.

Absorption
It only takes a couple of seconds for this lotion to absorb into your skin! However, once it absorbs, your skin will look a little greasy for a couple minutes before your skin is fully moisturized.

When using this product with the Coconut Hibiscus body wash, I realize that I don't have to moisturize my skin as often as I did before using Bath and Body Works. It's very hydrating! It also makes my skin texture a little smoother.

Incredibly moisturizing!

Comments about Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Lotion:

I first received this as a Christmas gift and as soon as I was out, I was on the hunt for the product. I was addicted to the moisturizing results! I do not love the scent but it does smell nice. The scent is a little on the strong side for people who are sensitive to smells. It does not clog pours, either. Even thought it is a body lotion, I used it on my face at night time and loved the way my skin felt when I woke up in the morning.

As stated above, the scent is slightly too strong for me. I am very sensitive to scents. The smell is pleasant and because the lotion works so well I am willing to endure the strength to gain the overall benefit.

Absorption
The absorption is awesome! The texture is thick but does not stay greasy. It really sinks in the skin and leaves it hydrated.

The lotion goes on nice and thick but does not take long to absorb into the skin. Leaves the skin hydrated for a long time without having to re-apply.

• Absorption:

Makes my skin soft and it smells amazing!

Comments about Shea Moisture Organic Coconut & Hibiscus Shea Butter Lotion:

I love this lotion, it smells amazing and I love how soft it makes my skin feel. Very hydrating and smooth. I find that I don't need any other aids like Vaseline to use with this Shea Moisture product.

The scent is very balanced smell that isn't over powering. You can smell the coconut and the hibiscus flowers. I love that the scent doesn't smell artificial like a lot of the other lotions on the market.

Absorption
The lotion absorbs really well. Be careful not to apply more than a pea size at a time because it is very thick and will just sit on top of the skin. A pea size to a dime size is more than enough to moisturize the skin.

I use it as soon as i get out of the shower when my skin is still moist. Shea Moisture lotion seals in the moisture quickly and without any issues. My skin feels hydrated all day long and it doesn't get ashy. I like how the scent lingers with me throughout the day as well. I like to reapply it after washing my hands for the softened feel.